Floyd vs Conor...Live Action

These guys should develop a brand together after this IMO. Great chemistry.

Terrible commentary by the idiot (Floyd fanboy) streaming it, but you can hear the real announcers.

Floyd didn't win - the referee gave it to him.

Of course it was two rounds away from a finish that might (in an honest fight) have resulted in a split decision.

There was no way this black guy, so far undefeated, was going to lose this one.

I bet you still believe Mexico is going to pay for the wall too? :laugh:
So NOW you admit there's GOING TO BE A WALL! Baby steps.
If Mexico pays for it of course there will be a wall.
laugh.gif

Terrible commentary by the idiot (Floyd fanboy) streaming it, but you can hear the real announcers.

Of course it was two rounds away from a finish that might (in an honest fight) have resulted in a split decision.

It wasnt two rounds away from a finish. It was more like two minutes away from Connor sustaining brain damage.

The Irishman in me was rooting for McGregor, but then I started rooting for Mayweather because a) he's one of the greatest boxers of all time and b) I couldn't stand the thought of a UFC fighter beating a boxer -- boxing being a REAL sport and UFC being a stupid GAME for white trash degenerates. Glad Mayweather won!

Hooters down the street from me had a crowd out into the fucking parking lot

Thoughts on a black man beating a white man, Snouter ? lol
To me boxing is boring compared to MMA. MMA is much closer to what a real fight would be.
Yeah, boxing for the most part is BORING AS FUCK! Its a dying sport that probably wont exist in 2 more generations.

It wasnt two rounds away from a finish. It was more like two minutes away from Connor sustaining brain damage.

Connor was awesome against Mayweather. He did FAR better in boxing than Mayweather would ever do in MMA. In MMA, it wouldnt have lasted more than a round. Mayweather would get schooled with ease.

What did Connor mean by he turned Mayweather into a Mexican? Was he a little punch drunk?
Mexicans fight aggresively, while Mayweather fights defensively. Mayweather had to completely change his style in order to counter the style that Connor brought last night.

"Mexican Style" Used By Golovkin Is One Hundred Years Old - The Sweet Science
Connor didnt bring a style. He punched himself out then got taught a lesson. I think it had more to do with the fact that Mayweather bet the over/under on himself to stop Connor in 9.5 rounds.

Connor was awesome against Mayweather. He did FAR better in boxing than Mayweather would ever do in MMA. In MMA, it wouldnt have lasted more than a round. Mayweather would get schooled with ease.

Then Connor was a dummy for agreeing to only boxing rules.

What did Connor mean by he turned Mayweather into a Mexican? Was he a little punch drunk?
Mexicans fight aggresively, while Mayweather fights defensively. Mayweather had to completely change his style in order to counter the style that Connor brought last night.

"Mexican Style" Used By Golovkin Is One Hundred Years Old - The Sweet Science
Connor didnt bring a style. He punched himself out then got taught a lesson. I think it had more to do with the fact that Mayweather bet the over/under on himself to stop Connor in 9.5 rounds.
^ Theres a guy who doesnt know fighting AT ALL! :laugh:

He probably made $100,000,000. Explain the dumb part of that decision.

No, to get the big payday, he had to agree to boxing rules.

Then Connor was a dummy because Mayweather made 3 times as much as Connor did to fight by his own rules.

The part where Mayweather made 3-4 times as much and got to fight by his own rules.

The part where Mayweather made 3-4 times as much and got to fight by his own rules.
Explain how making 9 figures is dumb. You cant, but youre dumb enough to keep trying, arent you. :laugh:

Explain how making 9 figures is dumb. You cant, but youre dumb enough to keep trying, arent you. :laugh:
I didnt say making 9 figures is dumb. I said Connor was dumb for making less than Mayweather and fighting under boxing rules you retard.

I didnt say making 9 figures is dumb. I said Connor was dumb for making less than Mayweather and fighting under boxing rules you retard.
Name a boxer who made as much as Mayweather, in a fight against Mayweather, in the past decade. If you cant do that, you are going to look fucking stupid.

Then Connor was a dummy because Mayweather made 3 times as much as Connor did to fight by his own rules.
It was Mayweather's 49-0 record and world championships in 5 weight classes that made the big payout for both fighters possible. Connor simply was not worth as much as Mayweather when it came to the payout. Connor was smart to call Mayweather out and get the biggest payout he could before Mayweather got too old to come out of retirement.

It was Mayweather's 49-0 record and world championships in 5 weight classes that made the big payout for both fighters possible. Connor simply was not worth as much as Mayweather when it came to the payout. Connor was smart to call Mayweather out and get the biggest payout he could before Mayweather got too old to come out of retirement.
Right. My point is that he was dumb for fighting under boxing rules. If he was actually smart he would have convinced Mayweather to fight under MMA rules. That way he could have had a chance to win the fight and get paid.

Name a boxer who made as much as Mayweather, in a fight against Mayweather, in the past decade. If you cant do that, you are going to look fucking stupid.
What does any of your blathering have to do with my point and why would I deflect just to answer your question?

Right. My point is that he was dumb for fighting under boxing rules. If he was actually smart he would have convinced Mayweather to fight under MMA rules. That way he could have had a chance to win the fight and get paid.
So you don't think Mayweather is smart enough to dictate terms benificial to himself.

Forum List

Back