Flu Season 2018 -2019

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Just thought we need a little perspective on the Democrats destruction of the economy over this minor virus
CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included an estimated 35.5 million people getting sick with influenza, 16.5 million people going to a health care provider for their illness, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths from influenza

The "Democrats destruction of the economy"? Don't we have a Republican presidential administration and Republican-controlled Senate? Aren't 26 state governors Republican? I'm curious how you blame everything on Democrats.

The "Democrats destruction of the economy"? Don't we have a Republican presidential administration and Republican-controlled Senate? Aren't 26 state governors Republican? I'm curious how you blame everything on Democrats.
The Democrat media got into the heads of the American people.

I feel nothing but sadness when I see how easily you have scared these people to death. Everybody running around in used masks, thinking that's doing a bit of good. It is not

I feel nothing but sadness when I see how easily you have scared these people to death. Everybody running around in used masks, thinking that's doing a bit of good. It is not

Wait, now I have scared people? How the hell did I do that? :lol:

Did the Democrat media get into the heads of the people of many other nations around the world, too? It's not like the US is the only country doing social distancing, shutdowns, etc.

Just thought we need a little perspective on the Democrats destruction of the economy over this minor virus
CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included an estimated 35.5 million people getting sick with influenza, 16.5 million people going to a health care provider for their illness, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths from influenza
Well the Trump-45 virus has already passed that YEARLY total with 34,512 dead in less than 4 months.
MAGA!

I guess it's because the democrats, and of course their friends in the media, have consistently over hyped the effects of the Covid Virus and have consistently wanted everyone on lock down and are spreading tales of
terror and gloom when someone suggests we would be better off going back to work again and
getting back to a more normal life.

With the media in their corner the left doesn't have to control the nation politically to control the subject
and frighten potential voters with their disinformation and lies.

I guess it's because the democrats, and of course their friends in the media, have consistently over hyped the effects of the Covid Virus and have consistently wanted everyone on lock down and are spreading tales of
terror and gloom when someone suggests we would be better off going back to work again and

With the media in their corner the left doesn't have to control the nation politically to control the subject
So Republicans, including the president, are listening to Democrats?

So Republicans, including the president, are listening to Democrats?
Apparently too much, yes.

Did the Democrat media get into the heads of the people of many other nations around the world, too? It's not like the US is the only country doing social distancing, shutdowns, etc.
Thank WHO, another international version of democrat Marxism.

Well the Trump-45 virus has already passed that YEARLY total with 34,512 dead in less than 4 months.
MAGA!
Most of that yearly flu total occurs during the same months. We’ll likely see Wuhan similarly wane as the weather warms.
And if it doesn’t, you’ll cheer!

Yes...they did....the Imperial College morons stated that over 500,000 British citizens would die of the virus.......then, after they locked down, they revised that number to 20,000..........

so....when the "experts," that you worship tell a politician that 500,000 people will die, those politicians see an opportunity........

MAGA!

Hey....moron.....Influenza deaths in 2017...

61,000 deaths........

CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2017–2018 season was high with an estimated 45 million people getting sick with influenza, 21 million people going to a health care provider, 810,000 hospitalizations, and 61,000 deaths from influenza (Table 1). The number of cases of influenza-associated illness that occurred during 2017-2018 was the highest since the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, when an estimated 60 million people were sick with influenza (7).

Yes...they did....the Imperial College morons stated that over 500,000 British citizens would die of the virus.......then, after they locked down, they revised that number to 20,000..........

so....when the "experts," that you worship tell a politician that 500,000 people will die, those politicians see an opportunity........

And now I'm worshiping people, apparently.

It's amazing how posters on this board know so many things I'm doing that I don't. :lol:

Oh, and are you saying the Imperial College is part of the "Democrat media"?

And now I'm worshiping people, apparently.

It's amazing how posters on this board know so many things I'm doing that I don't. :lol:

Oh, and are you saying the Imperial College is part of the "Democrat media"?

No, it was used to push the fear, panic and hysteria..to give cover to the left wing government leaders to shut down their economies........when any reporter should have checked the Imperial College history of predictions as just background....and found that Niel Ferguson and his Imperial College clowns predicted 200 million dead from SARs......and it turned out 345 people died from SARS...they didn't report that history....

MAGA!

61,000 deaths........

CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2017–2018 season was high with an estimated 45 million people getting sick with influenza, 21 million people going to a health care provider, 810,000 hospitalizations, and 61,000 deaths from influenza (Table 1). The number of cases of influenza-associated illness that occurred during 2017-2018 was the highest since the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, when an estimated 60 million people were sick with influenza (7).
Hey :asshole: the poster cited 2018-2019 season!
At the pace the Trump-45 virus is going it will pass the 2017-2018 total easily and you will cite a different season. The Tramp body count is now 34,641 in less than 4 months, and at the current rate of 2,000 deaths per day Tramp will pass that mark in less than a month.
MAGA!

MAGA!

61,000 deaths........

At the pace the Trump-45 virus is going it will pass the 2017-2018 total easily and you will cite a different season. The Tramp body count is now 34,641 in less than 4 months, and at the current rate of 2,000 deaths per day Tramp will pass that mark in less than a month.
MAGA!
The flu varies from season to season. Which season doesnt matter. And I'd be really careful about making any more PREDICTIONS seeing how your covid 19 predictions fizzled out. Seems pretty clear it is dying out already, but if not, it HASNT reached a normal flu season which you guys care MOTHING about THESE deaths

Here's a graph of the 2019 flu season. Notice how it spiked in a couple weeks. You cannot predict that covid 19 will just keep keep going for a year, or even months like this. It will peak rapidly then die just as rapidly. The worst is over. It fizzled out and never reached your doom and gloom predictions

flu-chart-backup-data.png

MAGA!

61,000 deaths........

MAGA!

You mean the Chinese Virus......it is always funny when you shit birds protect a totalitarian regime from any criticism............

Forum List

Back