football coach fired of blm sign

That is his claim. Do you believe the claim of everyone that is ever fired? Or just the ones that fit into your preconceived prejudices?

My "preconceived prejudices" are based on observing the trends and taboos in society right now. Tehy are not judgements made "pre" information, but post judgments made on your side's increasingly bad behavior.

And no I do not believe all claims that appeal to them. And I am open to further information that might give the employer a better reason.

Are you open to the possibility that this is, as it is claimed, him being fired for not kissing blm ass? Or does that not fit you preconceived prejudices?

Black Lives Matter clearly stole the "All Lives Matter" slogan that was first launched by God-fearing Christian Conservatives.....

They created the slogan once their earlier "All Marriages Matter" slogan failed to stop gay marriage from happening...

Black Lives Matter clearly stole the "All Lives Matter" slogan that was first launched by God-fearing Christian Conservatives.....

They created the slogan once their earlier "All Marriages Matter" slogan failed to stop gay marriage from happening...

Do you like the idea that people can lose their jobs for not kowtowing to your political agenda?

Do you want all Americans to live in fear?

Do you like the idea that people can lose their jobs for not kowtowing to your political agenda?

Do you want all Americans to live in fear?
What is he living in fear of?

Are coaches all over the country being fired for taking down BLM signs and replacing them with All Lives Matter signs??

Why didn't he comply with the school's commands??

And are you saying this one isolated incident is reason for all Americans to live in fear??

Funny how you folks don't keep that same energy when tons more people are gunned down by officers....funny how someone losing their job means Americans should live in fear -- but someone losing their life -- no big deal...

The more you morons talk, the more you expose yourself

Eww....they replaced him with a muslim.......Ghaali Muhammad-Lankford

MuhammadLankford.jpg

Could this muslim usurper have been responsible for this diabolical coup??

Hopefully all will be revealed in the lawsuit and this coach will get paid what he is owed....

Hey, shit for brains! Wanna bet he got a letter specifying why he was fired?

Yes I do. And I am willing to bet it the letter stated the same reason the Head Coach gave, they were looking to go a different way with their offense. I bet you 1000 bucks the letter mentions no posters or BLM at all

My "preconceived prejudices" are based on observing the trends and taboos in society right now. Tehy are not judgements made "pre" information, but post judgments made on your side's increasingly bad behavior.

And no I do not believe all claims that appeal to them. And I am open to further information that might give the employer a better reason.

Are you open to the possibility that this is, as it is claimed, him being fired for not kissing blm ass? Or does that not fit you preconceived prejudices?

I am open to any thing this court case finds. Are you going to agree with the outcome no matter what it is or only if it goes the way you think that it should

Yes I do. And I am willing to bet it the letter stated the same reason the Head Coach gave, they were looking to go a different way with their offense. I bet you 1000 bucks the letter mentions no posters or BLM at all
To be fair, I would assume the school would be smart enough to not state they fired this coach for a sign.......

I wouldn't just take the school's word for why he was fired.....there may be more to this story.

To be fair, I would assume the school would be smart enough to not state they fired this coach for a sign.......

I wouldn't just take the school's word for why he was fired.....there may be more to this story.

There may be, but I was not the one stupid enough to think that they would put that in the letter, that was the Squid, but they are all pretty fucking stupid

I just did.
"They argued with another group after one of the people Whitaker was with used a racial slur, her bereaved fiancé, Jose Ramirez, told WXIN."

As sad as that story is.....it is a bit of a stretch to claim that she was shot just because she said All Lives Matter.....no mere argument or words being exchanged should justify violence -- but let's not pretend this was something it was clearly not....

Now, the whole gist behind the Black Lives Matter movement was to assert the fact that black lives matter....if the slogan was Black Lives Matter, Too...you folks would have whined about that too...You see, whether or not white lives mattered was never up for debate...since there hasn't been a system in place for 200 years prior that devalued the lives of white folks....

Since then, there has been a concerted effort by the same folks who scream "All Lives Matter" to continue devaluing the lives of black folks when they are gunned down by cops, wrongfully prosecuted by the judicial system -- etc..... Also, anytime a bunch of white supremacists ADOPT that slogan as a retort to Black Lives Matter and the policy reforms that come with it -- you may need to examine what it is you stand for...

Before black lives matter was ever a slogan that triggered folks like you -- the movement for police and judicial reform has been a thing...and it was much much worse back then.....I strongly believe if you were around just 50 years ago...you would have been opposing that movement too...
00_00misc(3).jpg

"They argued with another group after one of the people Whitaker was with used a racial slur, her bereaved fiancé, Jose Ramirez, told WXIN."

As sad as that story is.....it is a bit of a stretch to claim that she was shot just because she said All Lives Matter.....no mere argument or words being exchanged should justify violence -- but let's not pretend this was something it was clearly not....

Now, the whole gist behind the Black Lives Matter movement was to assert the fact that black lives matter....if the slogan was Black Lives Matter, Too...you folks would have whined about that too...You see, whether or not white lives mattered was never up for debate...since there hasn't been a system in place for 200 years prior that devalued the lives of white folks....

Since then, there has been a concerted effort by the same folks who scream "All Lives Matter" to continue devaluing the lives of black folks when they are gunned down by cops, wrongfully prosecuted by the judicial system -- etc..... Also, anytime a bunch of white supremacists ADOPT that slogan as a retort to Black Lives Matter and the policy reforms that come with it -- you may need to examine what it is you stand for...

Before black lives matter was ever a slogan that triggered folks like you -- the movement for police and judicial reform has been a thing...and it was much much worse back then.....I strongly believe if you were around just 50 years ago...you would have been opposing that movement too...
View attachment 572789
Lots of people disagree with you. Don't let it hurt your feelings.

But you did a good job of typing a lot of words. Spelling was pretty good but punctuation gets you a C-.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back