For All Those People Who Think Sharia Law Is Not In USA...

how many Muslim girls in the US been genitally mutilated, boedicca?

how many attempts?

What you have proven, boedicca, is that a rare crime in America is being arrested and prosecuted.

Number, lady, numbers, please.

How many such mutilations are acceptable to you?
The same number as are acceptable to you. You must be glad the authorities are busy ferreting out these monsters.

We have FLDS marrying off young girls here in America just as if they were living in Iran. What are you doing about that?

What is FLDS?

I believe FAKEY is trying to make MORMONS the equivalent of genital mutilating Islamists.

I have Googled FLDS and it's the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, so yes Mormons, um where are the Mormons making underage girls get married like in Iran?

How many male babies suffer gentile mutilation thanks to Judeo Christians ? Circumcision is acceptable child abuse .

Go away you low IQ moron.

There IS NO COMPARISON between FGM and male circumcision, as I already pointed out, here I'll repeat it again, not that someone as stupid as you will even register this in your tiny mind:

"For those who think there is some comparison between FGM and male circumcision, well there isn't, with the former everything is removed, with the latter the foreskin is removed, to have a comparison between the two would mean that not only the foreskin is removed but pretty much the entire penis is removed."

how many attempts?

What you have proven, boedicca, is that a rare crime in America is being arrested and prosecuted.

The same number as are acceptable to you. You must be glad the authorities are busy ferreting out these monsters.

We have FLDS marrying off young girls here in America just as if they were living in Iran. What are you doing about that?

What is FLDS?

I believe FAKEY is trying to make MORMONS the equivalent of genital mutilating Islamists.
boedesilly is suggesting that the polygamous marriage of 11 and 12 year old girls is not child abuse.

how many attempts?

What is FLDS?

I have Googled FLDS and it's the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, so yes Mormons, um where are the Mormons making underage girls get married like in Iran?
Yes, they have covens in UT, AZ, MN, Canada, and in CA.

My point is that Muslim parents in America are no more likely to abuse children than are parents in America of any or no religion.

boedilost is out to get Islam, not protect the children necessarily.

how many attempts?

What is FLDS?

boedesilly is suggesting that the polygamous marriage of 11 and 12 year old girls is not child abuse.

Here's a little story about that: no.

I am saying that mutilating the genitalia of little girls is a Sharia/Islamist practice that should not be tolerated in the United States, and is completely unrelated to Mormons.

Try to keep up.

What is FLDS?

Given that you are a Satan worshipper, you should totally approve of covens.

What is FLDS?

Here's a little story about that: no. I am saying that mutilating the genitalia of little girls is a Sharia/Islamist practice that should not be tolerated in the United States, and is completely unrelated to Mormons. Try to keep up.
So you agree that FLDS polygamous marriages of girls is abuse and should not happen. I agree that mutilation is wrong and should not happen.

I am glad that we agree such people should go to jail, and that in fact practitioners do go to jail. Good on us, boede.

What is FLDS?

Here's a little story about that: no. I am saying that mutilating the genitalia of little girls is a Sharia/Islamist practice that should not be tolerated in the United States, and is completely unrelated to Mormons. Try to keep up.
So you agree that FLDS polygamous marriages of girls is abuse and should not happen. I agree that mutilation is wrong and should not happen.

I am glad that we agree such people should go to jail, and that in fact practitioners do go to jail. Good on us, boede.

Condolences on your lack of cognitive function, FAKEY.

how many attempts?

What is FLDS?

Jake is confused with a small sect of Mormonism versus Islam that has over a billion followers.

It seem Jake believe the radical FLDS excuses those that mutilate women in Islam which it does not.

Maybe Jake can search harder and find another radical cult to excuse the evil in Islam!?!

Liberals will find nothing wrong with mutilating little girls because its very close to removing the penis and testicles of little boys in sex reassignment surgery. FGM is consistent with the goals of a genderless society.

Look at this garbage. Removing the clitoris of little girls and sewing their labia shut is the same as marrying 12 year old girls off. Really? Do you honestly expect someone to believe that crap? No. It's not. It's not the same as male circumcision either.

What can you really expect when college students overwhelmingly approve of FGM calling it "choice".

how many attempts?

What is FLDS?

Jake is confused with a small sect of Mormonism versus Islam that has over a billion followers.

It seem Jake believe the radical FLDS excuses those that mutilate women in Islam which it does not.

Maybe Jake can search harder and find another radical cult to excuse the evil in Islam!?!

In FAKEYland, it's worse to SAY "pussy" than it is to mutilate a little girl's genitals.

What is FLDS?

Given that you are a Satan worshipper, you should totally approve of covens.

Doesn't matter how many. It's horrendous. However, jackasses like pervert Mike Pence wants a christian version. For these sickos, it's all about controlling women.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

How many male babies suffer gentile mutilation thanks to Judeo Christians ? Circumcision is acceptable child abuse .

I agree. While it does not do near the damage done to women, it's inexcusable. I've read that nowadays, it's done mostly because the father wants his son to look like him.

That seems weird to me but it's women who take their daughters to be mutilated (at the whim of men), and it was women who broke and bound their daughters' feet - also for men.

The usual loons hyperventilate about islamophobia and claim that Sharia Law is not practiced in the U.S. (They also ignore how gays and rape victims are executes in other countries).

Well, the lie has been exposed. Female Genital Mutilation is practiced in the U.S., with 500,000 girls at risk. Instead of worrying about inane micro-aggressions and Fake Rape Culture, how about addressing this REAL ABUSE of young girls?
Female Genital Mutilation is not part of Sharia. It is not mentioned in the Koran, and while mentioned positively in the hadiths it is not required. It predates Islam in Africa, and Christian and animist groups in Africa are known to practice it.

I've read the same but many don't want to be bothered with facts. We're seeing a full on attack on the US Constitution and Muslims are a convenient target.

The usual loons hyperventilate about islamophobia and claim that Sharia Law is not practiced in the U.S. (They also ignore how gays and rape victims are executes in other countries).

Well, the lie has been exposed. Female Genital Mutilation is practiced in the U.S., with 500,000 girls at risk. Instead of worrying about inane micro-aggressions and Fake Rape Culture, how about addressing this REAL ABUSE of young girls?
Female Genital Mutilation is not part of Sharia. It is not mentioned in the Koran, and while mentioned positively in the hadiths it is not required. It predates Islam in Africa, and Christian and animist groups in Africa are known to practice it.

I've read the same but many don't want to be bothered with facts. We're seeing a full on attack on the US Constitution and Muslims are a convenient target.

SAD! Little girls are the targets of genital mutilation, bub.

Forum List

Back