For anyone who says "There are no Neo-Nazis in Ukraine", watch this!

"What-about-ism"? What's it? Another disease
No Boris, "What-about-ism" (что-насчет-изм) is an attempt to dishonestly dodge the issue by switching the discussion to be about the other side.

For example I would say - Kremlin spreads vicious lies about Ukraine and throws people in jail for honest reporting and calling the war what it is instead of ridiculous "special operation" euphenism.

What-about-ism is instead of honestly addressing these facts you would respond by complaining about American war in Iraq, as if that can address Putin's bloody lies and brazen repression of freedom of speech in your country.

Last edited:
View attachment 628576
For all these people here who claim Russia is invading Ukraine for no reason.
Russians did not sacrifice their lives to defeat the Nazis, only to have a neighbor state host these people, least of all a fellow Slavic nation being used as a puppet by the US.

These idiots are currently getting thought a lesson, many of them won't live to learn from their mistakes though.
There are neo-NAZIS in the USA and every country in Europe.

No Boris, "What-about-ism" (что-насчет-изм) is an attempt to dishonestly dodge the issue by switching the discussion to be about the other side.

For example I would say - Kremlin spreads vicious lies about Ukraine and throws people in jail for honest reporting and calling the war what it is instead of ridiculous "special operation" euphenism.

What-about-ism is instead of honestly addressing these facts you would respond by complaining about American war in Iraq, as if that can address Putin's bloody lies and brazen repression of freedom of speech in your country.
Wrong. "Whataboutism" is how progs announce that they are proud to be hypocrites.

A Jew can become a Nazi as easily as a KGB officer can become an anti-communist.

There are neo-NAZIS in the USA and every country in Europe.
There is a KKK in the USA. If suddenly KКК forms military units, preserving a racist ideology, and the US government incorporates these armed formations into the army as special units, can the US be called a racist state in this case?

View attachment 628576
Russians did not sacrifice their lives to defeat the Nazis, only to have a neighbor state host these people, least of all a fellow Slavic nation being used as a puppet by the US.

These idiots are currently getting thought a lesson, many of them won't live to learn from their mistakes though.

Who says there are none? There are neo-Nazis in most, if not all, western countries. Including RUSSIA.

And then I read this:

"Wagner was established by Dmitry Utkin, a former Russian soldier who reportedly has Nazi tattoos on his chest."

"MPs were told that close to 8,000 Wagner mercenaries had been deployed in Ukraine."

View attachment 628576

Tell your mongoloid Pig-God that he miscalculated...

A Jew can become a Nazi as easily as a KGB officer can become an anti-communist.

Can? How about you prove that it is in fact so.

Just because you have a fantasies doesn't mean anyone should belive them.

Back to your stinking hole, Illinois Nazi

Tell your mongoloid Pig-God that he miscalculated... the West (and the US) are not going to back down this time... you lying sacks of $hit...

Can? How about you prove that it is in fact so.
Just because you have a fantasies doesn't mean anyone should belive them.
Are you so uneducated in modern events that you need to explain the simplest things?
There is a faggot in Ukraine who leads the local nazis, there is also a clown who leads the faggot, who leads the local nazis.
The clown is also jewish, which makes him a jew leading the nazis.
Of course, we also have a senile old man who farts and greets invisible people, who leads a jewish nazi clown, who leading faggot, who leads the local nazis.
P.S. A former KGB officer and a modern anti-Soviet, his last name begins with P and ends with utin. The rest you have to guess yourself and draw conclusions.

Tell your mongoloid Pig-God that he miscalculated... the West (and the US) are not going to back down this time... you lying sacks of $hit...
You snotty bastard, the mountain savages kicked you out of Afghanistan. Puff your cheeks and hand out your threats in a nursing home for inborn idiots. You may scare them.
Fortunately for you, bastard, those who really lead the West, they want to live. So thank God, you syphilitic freak, that Russia can really destroy the United States. Otherwise, these real owners would have staged the Third World War a long time ago.

Are you so uneducated in modern events that you need to explain the simplest things?
There is a faggot in Ukraine who leads the local nazis, there is also a clown who leads the faggot, who leads the local nazis.
The clown is also jewish, which makes him a jew leading the nazis.
Of course, we also have a senile old man who farts and greets invisible people, who leads a jewish nazi clown, who leading faggot, who leads the local nazis.
P.S. A former KGB officer and a modern anti-Soviet, his last name begins with P and ends with utin. The rest you have to guess yourself and draw conclusions.

Boris, I'm not interested in your fantasies.

Show me good EVIDENCE that a Jew who's three great uncles were killed by Nazis in WW2 has somehow become a Nazi.

Nothing remarkable about a former KGB agent turning Russia into de facto autocracy with paranoid ruler who's regime survives on non-stop propaganda and killing/jailing of political opposition.

Show me good EVIDENCE that a Jew who's three great uncles were killed by Nazis in WW2 has somehow become a Nazi.
Unfortunately, you're an idiot. What's the point of explaining something to an idiot?

View attachment 628576

We are still fighting the Neo DemNazis is The White House.

Nothing remarkable about a former KGB agent turning Russia into de facto autocracy with paranoid ruler who's regime survives on non-stop propaganda and killing/jailing of political opposition.
The AntiChrist in the future is a Jew and he kills 2/3rds of all Jews on Earth.

Forum List

Back