🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Tesla Owner, Losing a Wheel Was Just the First Surprise

Could Tesla have built that business without the government grant? That's the key thing. Lefties like you chastise the rich because they had a head start above others who didn't have financial advantages then hold Tesla, that rich kid that got the advantage, in high regard as if they did it all by themselves.

Can you please provide quote of me "chastising the rich", because you talk as if you know something about me that I don't.

Testla is not some kid with a lucky draw, the green energy benefits it received are available to all companies, so your analogy doesn't carry any water.

The analogy is fitting. Just like the rich kid that is claimed to only be able to make it because he's rich, Tesla could only have made it by being treated like that rich kid. Difference with Tesla and those other companies is those other companies were already in business and thriving before the offers. Was Tesla?

Donald Trump is worth billions. Many say the only way he could have done that is with a financial head start he received. Do you agree or disagree with that claim?

The analogy is fitting. Just like the rich kid that is claimed to only be able to make it because he's rich, Tesla could only have made it by being treated like that rich kid. Difference with Tesla and those other companies is those other companies were already in business and thriving before the offers. Was Tesla?

...except I just explained that it was treated like everyone else and your analogy is bust. You haven't improved on that on your second try.

Donald Trump is worth billions. Many say the only way he could have done that is with a financial head start he received. Do you agree or disagree with that claim?

Donald Trump is a windbag who's words about his own fortunes are not worth a single penny. Though this is not about him since your analogy is false from the start.

...except I just explained that it was treated like everyone else and your analogy is bust. You haven't improved on that on your second try.

Donald Trump is a windbag who's words about his own fortunes are not worth a single penny. Though this is not about him since your analogy is false from the start.

The problem is your explanation is bust. Saying it twice doesn't make it so, stupid.

By feeding itself. Growing, creating more "need" for itself, buying buildings, hiring more bodies, easy jobs, great pay, even better benefits, health care, you name it. They are raping the taxpayer to live the good life.

If a taxpayer pay taxes and receives tax based services, how are they being raped?
You're a fucking retard. I doubt you even own a car.

I asked a very simple question. Why can't you answer a simple question?
It's been answered above. Creating more of a need for itself does not equate to sound governing and use of taxpayer dollars. You continue to demonstrate nonsense. You're as phony as a three dollar bill.

It's been answered above. Creating more of a need for itself does not equate to sound governing and use of taxpayer dollars. You continue to demonstrate nonsense. You're as phony as a three dollar bill.

Creating jobs and tax revenue.

Jobs and tax revenue?
How does that work when it's our tax dollars that make it happen?

Jobs and tax revenue?

The government loans money (which was paid back) to increase tax revenue and jobs. What's wrong with that?

Jobs and tax revenue?

Jobs and tax revenue?

The government loans money (which was paid back) to increase tax revenue and jobs. What's wrong with that?

Seriously?

Jobs and tax revenue?

Jobs and tax revenue?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Yes. If you think I'm wrong, prove it.

Jobs and tax revenue?

Jobs and tax revenue?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously? These ignorant morons cannot prove it.
I know 2 people that own tesla and they are very happy.

Jobs and tax revenue?

Jobs and tax revenue?

Seriously?

Seriously?

I know 2 people that own tesla and they are very happy.

I know 2 people that own tesla and they are very happy

It's very entertaining when they try.

New member, my ass.

I've noticed that rightwingers have this shameless tendency to simply make sht up on the spot.

You'd have a conversation with one and they'll just start fabricating things they would LIKE to believe.

Iceweasel would LIKE me to not be a new member on this site? Hey, that's grounds enough to just believe it.

Iceweasel would LIKE to believe that OneP doesn't own a car? What the hell, why not just claim it, no evidence required.
You aren't very bright. Projecting liberal tactics onto the right and blaming me for your stupid behavior won't work. Your problem is that you think everyone is on your level but anyone that's been around a bit can connect the dots. People don't join forums and immediately sling shit around. And so far, shit is all you have. You avoided the points when I responded to them and went personal. Just like a liberal.

As far as Tesla becoming successful without initial government grants and incentives? I'm not sufficiently familiar with the finances of the matter to answer that question. I doubt too many other than the founder of Tesla can answer that.
Exactly. You are full of shit and tried to argue otherwise saying it was simply filling a demand. We don't need to talk to Musk, it isn't a secret. The government propped up Tesla and still does. That's our money, not the market.

You aren't very bright. Projecting liberal tactics

LOL, NO. You actually did make false, baseless claim that I'm not new member here. You also baselessly claimed that another poster doesn't have a car, did you not?

That's what we in real world call FACTS, not tactics.

You aren't very bright. Projecting liberal tactics

LOL, NO. You actually did make false, baseless claim that I'm not new member here. You also baselessly claimed that another poster doesn't have a car, did you not?

That's what we in real world call FACTS, not tactics.
What facts? I don't believe him or you because I wasn't born yesterday. I noticed you abandoned your original position and now want to strictly make it personal. Just like a liberal.

What facts? I don't believe him or you because I wasn't born yesterday. I noticed you abandoned your original position and now want to strictly make it personal. Just like a liberal.

I see, so me pointing out that you make up BS about people is me making this personal and abandoning something. :cuckoo:

I have a crazy idea for you: if you are sincerely concerned about substantive discussion, then maybe putting up bs about people is not a way to go about it.

Green car company "Tesla" is outside the reach of the long arm of BigOil. They are starting their crushed car campaign early. Detroit they own already; and will kill off all green cars there the minute their buddies, the GOP, gain the reins in DC. This is a pre-emptive strike on the one company they don't control. Watch for more of this later.

Also, picture of big gas guzzlers on fire or broken to crap from engineering flaws could also be posted and discussed. ;)

Without billions of government grants and credits Tesla wouldn't exist

Elon Musk is a big con artist.

Who makes the best car I've ever owned. You should drive one.

No thank you. I don't purchase products I don't want just to impress other people.

Several of my neighbors own Teslas, which from their feedback sound like a pain in the ass. I also work part of the week in Silicon Valley, and have heard the horror stories of people not being able to find places to recharge their plug-ins. I don't want to have to show up for work at 5am just to get the parking spot with an electrical hook up.

No thank you. I don't purchase products I don't want just to impress other people.

Several of my neighbors own Teslas, which from their feedback sound like a pain in the ass. I also work part of the week in Silicon Valley, and have heard the horror stories of people not being able to find places to recharge their plug-ins. I don't want to have to show up for work at 5am just to get the parking spot with an electrical hook up.

If I wanted to impress people I'd have purchased a Rolls Royce, but since I'm a car nut that dislikes driving a house.....no thank you.

I'm a Tesla owner, and I know many, and haven't heard of the 'pain in the ass' problems. Why don't you list some for me.

People can't find charge stations in Silicon Valley? Aren't the more prevalent than Starbucks? I just checked the list, there are 490 between Santa Clara and Mountain View. Isn't that enough?

The only thing that scares me about the Tesla is that it has a computer that learns. Think of the implications of that.

What we have here are a bunch of 'Conservatives' bad mouthing a car that will be over 90% American made next year when they start using the batteries from the Reno factory. An American car that costs anywhere from 1/2 to 1/10 the cost of other luxury sports sedans. One that can go head to head with Ferrari's, Maserati's, and Lamborghini's on acceleration to the legal speed limit. A 6000 lb luxury sedan with a spacious interior that handles like a sports car, and can beat the muscle pony cars through the quarter mile. And the 'Conservatives' hate it.

Now why would the 'Conservatives' hate such a success story. Because it uses Electricity for power, instead of petroleum products. And the leaders of the GOP have been instructed to tell their minions to hate the Tesla for that reason.

However, when Tesla brings out the 3, and the other car manufacturers follow suit, they will have to shut up. Just as the mewling and puking stopped on hybrids as every car company brought out their versions of the hybrids.

If I wanted to impress people I'd have purchased a Rolls Royce, but since I'm a car nut that dislikes driving a house.....no thank you.

I'm a Tesla owner, and I know many, and haven't heard of the 'pain in the ass' problems. Why don't you list some for me.

People can't find charge stations in Silicon Valley? Aren't the more prevalent than Starbucks? I just checked the list, there are 490 between Santa Clara and Mountain View. Isn't that enough?

The only thing that scares me about the Tesla is that it has a computer that learns. Think of the implications of that.

It's rather telling that a Prog like you buys a car that needs huge subsidies from the Gubmint to be even remotely affordable.

490 stations - bfd. Who wants to sit at a charging station for a few hours? Only a moron would be entertained by that activity.

Forum List

Back