Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
1800 words of perspective and scenarios- don't hurt yourselves-

MY OPINION: see above + I wouldn't have chosen the title the article uses

1605026526170.png

Conclusion: not the RNC vs the DNC but the Deep State vs the Deep Country

A quick look at a map tells the story: this struggle is most one of the deep state vs the deep (real) country. Yeah, I know, Trump is hardly a miner from West Virginia or a farmer in Alabama. But that doesn’t matter one bit. What does matter is that the deplorables from the “overfly country” felt that Trump speaks for them and that he is all that stands between them and the (pseudo-) Liberals of CNN, the Antifa/BLM thugs and the destruction of the United States as we all knew them. And yes, this is a simplistic view, but it is fundamentally correct one nonetheless.

Why do you think raving conspiracy blog making up crazy stories supposed to impress anyone who isn't in your cult?

The fact that you saw something on a conspiracy blog does not mean that it's true. I can't stress that enough, but the Trump cult just can't grasp it.

Okay ... I see the 1 ... umm, trying to focus ... what's with the 8? ... does it go with the 1? ... must be ... then a capital oh ... wait for it, oh right ... Oscar ... the award or the hot dog makers? ... there's a second oh, that must be for the award ...

Got it ... hot dogs for lunch today ... what is today, October 41st? ... seems like it was just yesterday it was 1973 ...

Why do you think raving conspiracy blog making up crazy stories supposed to impress anyone who isn't in your cult?

The fact that you saw something on a conspiracy blog does not mean that it's true. I can't stress that enough, but the Trump cult just can't grasp it.

The problem you have is that you are a dyed in the wool binary constrained ideologue. I'm not. The other issue most Progs like you have is that you cen never, under ANY circumstances EVER admit your "side" might not be as "pure" as you need to think they are. Truth, ANY truth does not need anyone to believe for it to be "true", it just is. There is more than enough smoke to warrant a look see depsite your weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The marxist shitstains say "follow the science".... unless it statisticians with advanced degrees pointing out the statistical anomalies that "occurred" on Nov. 3 are not possible, much less probable.

The anomalies "require the suspension of disbelief", to quote a large-assed cartel leader, who now dabbles in assisted suicides.

Remember, these fucking idiots can't count how many heads are under a sign..... in an Iowa cornfield.

The problem you have is that you are a dyed in the wool binary constrained ideologue. I'm not. The other issue most Progs like you have is that you cen never, under ANY circumstances EVER admit your "side" might not be as "pure" as you need to think they are. Truth, ANY truth does not need anyone to believe for it to be "true", it just is. There is more than enough smoke to warrant a look see depsite your weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Frankly, and without mincing words, his "side" is satanic but he doesn't possess the remaining sovereign faculties to comprehend that his soul has been taken by ideological propaganda and self-worship. Myself, I have thoroughly debunked the reasons several democrats despise Donald Trump, in person, in volunteer on campus clinical sessions. Even though I have convinced some of these people DJT is not what they think he is, they still hate his guts. Know what the scariest part is? They still hate him even after admitting they don't know why they hate him. He is a symbol in their minds of something they cannot place but believe with every grain of their sentience is detestable. Christ himself suffered much the same at the hands and minds of similar mobs.

Christ himself suffered much the same at the hands and minds of similar mobs.

Once someone starts comparing their leader to Jesus, simply smile and walk away. After all, they've just informed you that you're dealing with someone whose mind has been completely wiped clean by brainwashing. They're not capable of intelligent disucssion, and they can't be deprogrammed, so don't waste further time on them.

We just need the audit. We'll wait for that before we allow your retarded, senile geezer to take office.

View attachment 414237

A quick look at a map tells the story: this struggle is most one of the deep state vs the deep (real) country. Yeah, I know, Trump is hardly a miner from West Virginia or a farmer in Alabama. But that doesn’t matter one bit. What does matter is that the deplorables from the “overfly country” felt that Trump speaks for them and that he is all that stands between them and the (pseudo-) Liberals of CNN, the Antifa/BLM thugs and the destruction of the United States as we all knew them. And yes, this is a simplistic view, but it is fundamentally correct one nonetheless.
If Liberals lose, they won't be able to marry their pets.

View attachment 414237

This is exactly what I called in late September....Statistical impossibility.

This is exactly what I called in late September....Statistical impossibility.

Then you're clearly not very good at statistics, being that Biden won so big, in a manner totally consistent with all the statistics.

Go on, tell us what your bitter-loser conspiracy blogs told you was statistically impossible, and then explain why you fell for something that stupid.

Forum List

Back