For The People!

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Yes, the orchestrated cries from the DNC Convention 'For The People!' and, what speaks more to 'The People' than a POTUS candidate The People never voted for? Oh yeah, and there's that 'Democracy' thingy they use to pretend to be patriots. The DNC will be swallowed up by its Marxist parasite growing within it.

They inserted Kamala to save us from Trump's threat to democracy. You just can't make this stuff up. But the left sure can.

Here's something not made up. Kamala spelled backwards is "Hell" or "Oh No!" in Malay. And "Oh My God" in Indonesia.

In Singlish, "Alamak" is an interjection used to express surprise, frustration, or disappointment. It is similar to the English expressions "Oh no!" or "Oops!" but with a distinct Singaporean flair.

In English it means she blew on things offering her promotions, and oh fuck.

They inserted Kamala to save us from Trump's threat to democracy. You just can't make this stuff up. But the left sure can.

Here's something not made up. Kamala spelled backwards is "Hell" or "Oh No!" in Malay. And "Oh My God" in Indonesia.

In Singlish, "Alamak" is an interjection used to express surprise, frustration, or disappointment. It is similar to the English expressions "Oh no!" or "Oops!" but with a distinct Singaporean flair.

In English it means she blew on things offering her promotions, and oh fuck.
Yeah that dumb bitch probably did blow. LOL

Yes, the orchestrated cries from the DNC Convention 'For The People!' and, what speaks more to 'The People' than a POTUS candidate The People never voted for? Oh yeah, and there's that 'Democracy' thingy they use to pretend to be patriots. The DNC will be swallowed up by its Marxist parasite growing within it.
Lol. Let me put a few things straight here. JOE BIDEN decided not to run for reelection. It was HIS choice. It doesn't matter that Democrats wanted him to do it. He could have refused.

Secondly, if those poor disenfranchised Democrats don't like Kamala Harris and the way she got the nomination there's still an entire convention and general election to express their disapproval. It doesn't seem they want to.

Third, it's seriously ironic for Republicans to complain about Democrats wanting Biden to step down after asserting he was suffering from dementia for 5 full years.

Fourth it's even more ironic for Republicans to cry "what about Democracy."

Your candidate, FORGED electoral votes and was willing to storm the Capitol to get those forged votes counted as real.

So I suggest you take your self-serving pearl clutching about something that is BS to begin with elsewhere. It makes you look like a sore loser... AGAIN.

Forum List

Back