? for the pro birthers

so abortion is banned...what are you going to do with all the angry adults that were not wanted, abused and neglected due to the force birth?
Case ya haven't noticed society as a whole is alrdy much angrier than before. Throw that talking point in the trash

Why does the woman have to take responsibility for the actions of a rapist or perverted family member
I don't agree with that. The baby should be born so it can be used as evidence. Let the baby be born, use a paternity test to get forensic evidence on the rapist to help put the fucker in jail, AND let the fucking baby live. Then let the mother look that child in the eye and say she doesn't want him/her. We have an adoption process for that situation.
How many unwanted children have YOU adopted? Be honest.

so you have no answer to what the future will be with forced births
/——/ Your mother should have been jailed for not aborting you.
And how the FUCK does that fit in with your "philosophy?" You asshole. Try being honest for once. You read a bunch of emotional hype about "evil" abortionists killing healthy full term babies and selling their body parts (yeah, right) and call anyone pro choice a "murderer," but then you wish over and over that liberals were dead. There is no respect for life in you; you are simply a jackbooted thug wanting to take over the country like ISIS and kill off your political opponents. Go soak your head.
/—-/ From the party that celebrated post birth abortions with applause, cheering and lights on skyscrapers.
Thousands of us, was it, dancing on the rooftops of New Jersey?
LOL

so you have no answer to what the future will be with forced births
/——/ Your mother should have been jailed for not aborting you.
And how the FUCK does that fit in with your "philosophy?" You asshole. Try being honest for once. You read a bunch of emotional hype about "evil" abortionists killing healthy full term babies and selling their body parts (yeah, right) and call anyone pro choice a "murderer," but then you wish over and over that liberals were dead. There is no respect for life in you; you are simply a jackbooted thug wanting to take over the country like ISIS and kill off your political opponents. Go soak your head.
/—-/ From the party that celebrated post birth abortions with applause, cheering and lights on skyscrapers.
Thousands of us, was it, dancing on the rooftops of New Jersey?
LOL
/——-/ They were. Only TDS prevents you from admitting it.

Eight men is the entire Islamic nation?

How many mass shooters have been white male right wingers?
/——/ You clowns never admit you’re wrong. I live in NY and part of my territory was the WTC. I watched all the local network coverage and each one reported it. But you go right on claiming it never happened or yeah it happened but only 8. You sick libtard.

so abortion is banned...what are you going to do with all the angry adults that were not wanted, abused and neglected due to the force birth?

They’re on their own.

Then again you have to realize that a large portion of us aren’t Pro-Life... we’re Anti-Abortion. This is largely because we believe the mother (and father) should be forced to deal with the Consequences of their CHOICE to have sex while unprepared to be parents.
There it is finally. An honest remark about wanting to punish pregnant teenagers. I thank you for your honesty and not pretending that you really care about those 5 week old fetuses. Force them to deal with it so mother and child can spend the rest of their days on welfare or just become criminals. That`ll teach them a lesson!
He is just batshit nuts.

They’re on their own.

Then again you have to realize that a large portion of us aren’t Pro-Life... we’re Anti-Abortion. This is largely because we believe the mother (and father) should be forced to deal with the Consequences of their CHOICE to have sex while unprepared to be parents.
There it is finally. An honest remark about wanting to punish pregnant teenagers. I thank you for your honesty and not pretending that you really care about those 5 week old fetuses. Force them to deal with it so mother and child can spend the rest of their days on welfare or just become criminals. That`ll teach them a lesson!
/—-/ And after 50+ years of fake outrage that abortion is not about convenience- all of a sudden it’s about inconveniencing a teenager with responsibility of her actions.

Let me say this...white men go on and on about being a minority soon but outlaw abortions to the brown and blacks...maybe it is just me but aren't you hastening what you fear?

Let me say this...white men go on and on about being a minority soon but outlaw abortions to the brown and blacks...maybe it is just me but aren't you hastening what you fear?
/——/ It’s about protecting innocent babies who can’t fight back in your bloody abortion mills. Nothing to do with color. Now since 1/2 of all babies aborted are female, why are you waging war on women?

Forcing women to give birth t
As a result of rape is what?

Forcing kids to give birth as a result of incest is what?

Forcing a woman to have an unwanted fetus is what?

Forum List

Back