? for the pro birthers

so abortion is banned...what are you going to do with all the angry adults that were not wanted, abused and neglected due to the force birth?
strollingbones

All those angry prochoice adults neglected by this bill that did not represent their beliefs
can go use their own party resources and structures to set up their own
hospitals and health care and pay for their own prochoice clinics and programs!

Boo hoo poor you!

If we expect prolife advocates to fund their own programs they believe in,
how "tragic" to hold prochoice people to their own standards of
separating personal beliefs from public policy.

Ironically, here's the song spoof I wrote when it was the
prolife people complaining about ACA mandates excluding their beliefs in free choice of health care:
Rules Don't Apply (Equal Inclusion Music Video Contest)
Now the tables are turned, and prochoice folks
are protesting mandates that don't represent their beliefs either.
When the shoe is on the other foot, both feet complain!

The irony of libtarded stupidity.

Make the pro-life supporters pay for their programs but force taxpayers to fund abortions.

Fucking nuts!

I don't worry about the parents as much as I do the child.

I worry s our the people who are becoming parents. Most are not even close to being prepared. Unmarried. No steady income source. No established life system. Totally unprepared. Yet they choose to engage in risky behavior anyway. The only way to slow that down is to make them face the consequences of their mistakes.

And what of the men who hit those spread legs? Incest and rape victims?
So kill the baby for the crimes of the father...Makes sense, to a liberal.

And what of the men who hit those spread legs? Incest and rape victims?
its called jail if they raped anyone,,,
Of course "RAPE" is an attack against a woman because of hate. Now if you make sure that the act was rape and not just a twit like SB fucking a guy then yelling rape, because she is too confused to understand she instigated the act, but for sure it was a rape, then instead of jail, just turn the rapist into a eunuch, because a man without his parts is not longer a man, right, he is now a girly girl. Just without the titties.. They did it over in the middle east all the time, so the Shaw's harem could be watched over without having an issue with maleness....

so abortion is banned...what are you going to do with all the angry adults that were not wanted, abused and neglected due to the force birth?

They’re on their own.

Then again you have to realize that a large portion of us aren’t Pro-Life... we’re Anti-Abortion. This is largely because we believe the mother (and father) should be forced to deal with the Consequences of their CHOICE to have sex while unprepared to be parents.
I don't worry about the parents as much as I do the child.
He's just a kookburger.

Just once in my life I want to be at the deathbed of one of these baby killer Progressive assholes. Just once.....so I can give that wry smile and say, " So....how ya doin' there s0n?":deal:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

What are we gonna do with the generations that have been taught that human life is an inconvenience and they are faced with deciding on what care the baby boomer generation is entitled to? How do you justify paying for medical care for the elderly that have now become a drain on the system and using up valuable resources?

When society becomes so "cavalier" about snuffing out life on the front end, don't be surprised when it starts to happen on the back end.

Holy shit that was stupid. Very emo. I’m mad because I got borne. Someone must pay! I thought this was an “Obama ain’t American” thread. So if pro life is pro birthed would the other side be anti birthers?

Holy shit that was stupid. Very emo. I’m mad because I got borne. Someone must pay! I thought this was an “Obama ain’t American” thread. So if pro life is pro birthed would the other side be anti birthers?
/——/ acting stupid is the only way strolling bones can get any attention. Sad but true.

I'm sure that most will be happy to be alive. If not, they can make the choice to kill themselves rather than having someone else make the choice for them.

There are so many people out there that THINK they know what's best for others, to the point that they're willing to kill an unborn child because they KNOW that's what's best for that child. How about you let that child be born and let it grow to an adult, so it can make decisions for itself.

Forum List

Back