For those that salivate for the traitor Kim Davis

The government has rights and privileges granted by We the People through our legislatures.

We the People have the right to limit any power of the government.

TNHarley, so what is your point?

mmm, not really. the government has obligations and powers. people have rights.

The government has rights and privileges granted by We the People through our legislatures.

mmm, not really. the government has obligations. people have rights.

A person working for the government doesn't lose their rights or their status as one of the people because they work for the government.

No it isn't Jake. Tell me, how does government grant itself rights? Can you point to any certain legislation or constitutional amendments?
I told you We the People through our legislatures grant the government rights to conduct the people's governmental business. Quit whining; you are wrong.

So you cant prove your assertion? OK thanks!

mmm, not really. the government has obligations. people have rights.

A person working for the government doesn't lose their rights or their status as one of the people because they work for the government.
Try READING the OP. Thanks!

No it isn't Jake. Tell me, how does government grant itself rights? Can you point to any certain legislation or constitutional amendments?
I told you We the People through our legislatures grant the government rights to conduct the people's governmental business. Quit whining; you are wrong.

So you cant prove your assertion? OK thanks!
Why? You said the government did not have rights, did not prove it, I disagreed, and then you say I "cant prove" my "assertion."

I don't have to when it was your affirmation. That's the way it works.

Traitor? Kim Davis followed her religious beliefs and refused to marry two sodomites who could have gone to the next county. Den Rather is a trator. He tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents and gets about 100k for a speaking engagement from salivating liberals.

mmm, not really. the government has obligations and powers. people have rights.
Believe that if you wish.

it's not "belief". it's reality.
Not at all. It's your opinion, belief, assertion, until you prove otherwise. TN has not it either. You are merely piggy backing onto an unproved assertion.

Traitor? Kim Davis followed her religious beliefs and refused to marry two sodomites who could have gone to the next county. Den Rather is a trator. He tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents and gets about 100k for a speaking engagement from salivating liberals.
While spitting on her oath and our Constitution. That's not a traitor?

Forum List

Back