For those who claim the vaccines aren't working

Baloney. They did studies and I've posted them that SARs 1 survivors had memory T cells 17 years later.

YOU ARE A LIAR.
You have exactly ONE study (Israel) which disagrees with the world's foremost virologists.
It wasn't peer reviewed.
Oh well ...

You have exactly ONE study (Israel) which disagrees with the world's foremost virologists.
It wasn't peer reviewed.
Oh well ...

You Lie. You were in many of those threads where I showed a whole bunch of them. You just choose to ignore them because you are pushing a Political Narrative for power and control and nothing more.

You don't give a shit who dies......If you did you would be pushing the cheap drugs over this crap .

BTW. We still have the worst stats on PLANET EARTH.........Why would I listen to FAILURES.

Get your affairs in order ;)
  • More than a third of COVID-19 infections result in zero protective antibodies
  • Natural immunity fades faster than vaccine immunity

• I've posted the problem with "natural immunity" is that it's a bell curve of effectiveness. Somebody who was largely asymptomatic may have virtually no immune response, while somebody who was severely effected may develop a robust immune response. Compared to a vaccine, which gives a known level of immunity, which may be greater than most of the "natural immunity" cases.

Get your affairs in order ;)
  • More than a third of COVID-19 infections result in zero protective antibodies
  • Natural immunity fades faster than vaccine immunity
  • Natural immunity alone is less than half as effective than natural immunity plus vaccination
Isn't it funny how you are told our immune systems work so very dramatically different for Covid that they do for every other illness they are exposed to -- and you don't question it at all?

Isn't it funny how you are told our immune systems work so very dramatically different for Covid that they do for every other illness they are exposed to -- and you don't question it at all?
That is because our immune system isn't communist.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You Lie. You were in many of those threads where I showed a whole bunch of them. You just choose to ignore them because you are pushing a Political Narrative for power and control and nothing more.

You don't give a shit who dies......If you did you would be pushing the cheap drugs over this crap .

BTW. We still have the worst stats on PLANET EARTH.........Why would I listen to FAILURES.

Worst stats on Planet Earth? True, of of all the first world counties with easy access to vaccines, we have the lowest percentage vaccinated.

You no doubt had little but anecdotal studies. I could provide 5 real, peer reviewed studies for every BS anecdotal study you could post. GO Mr Natural!! :lol:

natural.jpg

Worst stats on Planet Earth? True, of of all the first world counties with easy access to vaccines, we have the lowest percentage vaccinated.

You no doubt had little but anecdotal studies. I could provide 5 real, peer reviewed studies for every BS anecdotal study you could post. GO Mr Natural!! :lol:

natural.jpg
So you just discount third world country stats that make us look like chumps.

oh................okie dokie

COVID is unlike anything we've ever seen before. And there are several vaccines that require boosters. Were you aware of that? Better see your doc and catch the fuck up. :)

List them with links please
I'm not playing this game anymore. Claim victory. You have seen that data on many threads or either not looking or purposely ignoring them

Riddle me this. India and Africa have less deaths than us with a population of 2.6 Billion.

Why? What is the BS spin you will put on that./ LOL

Trump was warned, and they even explained how COVID was different from other diseases in that it is both airborne and is high contagious BEFORE, it becomes symptomatic.

And medicine 101 says that disease symptoms are the bodies response to fighting the disease. Which is why COVID so effectively spreads even to the vaccinated, and those with natural immunity, because it spreads before the bodies immune system kicks in.

Trump was warned, and they even explained how COVID was different from other diseases in that it is both airborne and is high contagious BEFORE, it becomes symptomatic.

And medicine 101 says that disease symptoms are the bodies response to fighting the disease. Which is why COVID so effectively spreads even to the vaccinated, and those with natural immunity, because it spreads before the bodies immune system kicks in.
Which the cheap drugs would have solved if taken early on........Like other countries did.

But we send them home and say if it gets worse go to hospital with nothing.......By then the cytokine storm is in full bloom and it's too dang late. The lungs are already hamburger meat by then.

pfft.

Warned ....from the other party who was doing a BS impeachment as Trump put in travel bans......lmao

Versus the Shifty show and Impeachment. Pure politics.........Later they went Trump didn't do enough while they ignored it from the beginning.............Nothing but politics.

In terms specific to its apparentl ability to evade our immune systems: How?

Prove this. Note your use of the term "Require"
Note that "booster" is different than "multi-dose".
I've posted the vaccine "booster" schedule for many required and recommended vaccinations.

Td or Tdap booster every 10 years

I've posted the problem with "natural immunity" is that it's a bell curve of effectiveness.
I disagree. The real problem with “natural immunity” is that to get it you have to get COVID. If getting COVID was an option, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

Which drugs were these? I haven't seen any studies of effective prophylactic or early intervention drugs other than those recently given emergency authorization.
FDA lmao They have tattoos of Moderna and Pfizer on their asses....lmao

Forum List

Back