For those with a basic understanding of statistics, more evidence of Voter Fraud

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012

No, it is not a videotape of Democrat partisans wearing "Biden" hats stuffing ballot boxes in a basement; it is a thoughtful statistical analysis of voter returns that points to a substantial (result-impacting) level of fraud in very specific, Democrat precincts.

Most Leftists only accept statistical analysis when it goes in their favor ("Census undercounts Hispanic drug addicts..."), but it works in other cases as well.

I think I see your problem here.

When you limited the appeal of this thread to just those with a basic understanding of statistics, you left out all the lock-step leftists here.

To be perfectly fair, however, the same would be true had you indicated people should have a basic understanding of anything else, too.

The Democrats use propaganda tactics to try and cover-up their election crimes and corruption.
CNN and MSNBC, WaPo, NYT...... and the other far left extremist News outlets will call this statistical analysis of the 2020 election fraud crimes a "right wing conspiracy" and say that it has been "debunked" and call it an attack on "democracy" and "suppression of minority voting rights".
The corrupt Democrat Party is dependent upon dumb people and racist people to believe their propaganda.

Anyone with so much as a basic understanding of statistics needed a gas mask, in order to keep the stench from overcoming them on 4 Nov.

Anyone with so much as a basic understanding of statistics needed a gas mask, in order to keep the stench from overcoming them on 4 Nov.
You can borrow one of mine I keep handy for my Thursday night fondue parties.

8572950.jpg

Got it. Trump lost in those states, so you claim he was cheated. Isn't that what you planned to do even before the election?
Of course. One can always make specious claims, but without proof, normal, educated people dismiss them.

Forum List

Back