for you fruit loops that think gun control is practical

There will never be a national gun ban in America without a second civil war, and even then the gun banners would lose.

The sooner the snowflakes realize that, the less time they'll have to spend in their space places playing with play dough and color books.
This is an old vid of the gun factories and markets in the Khyber Pass. These guys consistently for years have turned out quality AK's, Webley revolvers, Makarovs, lee enfields, shotties, all kinds of goodies using equipment inferior to what your average hobby machinist in America had in the 80s. So question for you hoplophobes: if these guys can do all that....what do you think us good ole boys can do with what WE have?

I spect yall er gonna wait fer a tyrannie in merica. Caint wate fer yall to whip out dem missiles and newks and aiercrapt curriers on the gubernmant.

no government is dumb enough to use nukes on its own soil...you mun know much about insurgency tactics and 4g warfare

It was a comparison to the ballyhooed mantra of the NRA and their supporters who foolishly think their guns are going to stop tyranny. I could've added simple radio contact within the government, but then you would've said something involving Radio Shack.

the second amendment is the reason there has never been American hitler

Where did I say that I was against the 2nd amendment? I only spoke of the ridiculous tyranny belief that guns would never stop. The framers included that in the second amendment because at that time that's all there was and there were plenty of militas to do it... then.

That alone should tell you how antiquated the 2nd amendment is and it should also tell you how the ignorant NRA can get their propaganda into your head way too easily.

There will never be a national gun ban in America without a second civil war, and even then the gun banners would lose.

The sooner the snowflakes realize that, the less time they'll have to spend in their space places playing with play dough and color books.
This is an old vid of the gun factories and markets in the Khyber Pass. These guys consistently for years have turned out quality AK's, Webley revolvers, Makarovs, lee enfields, shotties, all kinds of goodies using equipment inferior to what your average hobby machinist in America had in the 80s. So question for you hoplophobes: if these guys can do all that....what do you think us good ole boys can do with what WE have?

I spect yall er gonna wait fer a tyrannie in merica. Caint wate fer yall to whip out dem missiles and newks and aiercrapt curriers on the gubernmant.

no government is dumb enough to use nukes on its own soil...you mun know much about insurgency tactics and 4g warfare

It was a comparison to the ballyhooed mantra of the NRA and their supporters who foolishly think their guns are going to stop tyranny. I could've added simple radio contact within the government, but then you would've said something involving Radio Shack.

Where did I say that I was against the 2nd amendment? I only spoke of the ridiculous tyranny belief that guns would never stop. The framers included that in the second amendment because at that time that's all there was and there were plenty of militas to do it... then.

That alone should tell you how antiquated the 2nd amendment is and it should also tell you how the ignorant NRA can get their propaganda into your head way too easily.

Without the second admendment there is no freedom and individuality... fact

the second IS a bulwark against tyranny right this minute

and the NRA are moderate, not militant

Not true, that's insane. The Bill of Rights alone dispells that Trumpism.

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Again, very few think that ALL guns should be banned, that's another NRA propaganda mantra. Read the above carefully, it's not all encompassing. But if you would, please point out the part about background checks, hollow points rounds, extended clips or where gun shows are exempt from certain laws.

Real men use six shooters - which weren't around when the 2nd amendment was penned.

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Again, very few think that ALL guns should be banned, that's another NRA propaganda mantra. Read the above carefully, it's not all encompassing. But if you would, please point out the part about background checks, hollow points rounds, extended clips or where gun shows are exempt from certain laws.

Real men use six shooters - which weren't around when the 2nd amendment was penned.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

:fu:

Sensible gun regulation would be solved by the same means restrictions on explosives work. Strict control of the chemicals used to make gun powder and harsh penalties for anyone that formulates gun powder at home. Have all the guns, cartridges, and slugs you want. Keep the chemicals controlled and regulated. This would severely limit the ability of criminals to get these chemicals in the same way the chemicals for high explosives are controlled. It would take a few years after such regulations went into effect for the chemical components to be reduced but after a short period gun usage would start trailing off because without gun powder a gun is a very short iron club.

NO ONE IS LOOKING TO BAN GUNS !

Geez . Always goes strait to bans with you guys .

As for the topic . How many times is a crime committed with a homemade gun ?
Then why are the AR 15 and similar semiautomatic rifles banned in so many states?

Amendment II

Trumpism? You're digging awfully deep into your ass to try to make some kind of point. The people isn't the militia and militia are armed by definition AND it's been understood for 240 years AND already to the SCOTUS. Real men have brains.

Sensible gun regulation would be solved by the same means restrictions on explosives work. Strict control of the chemicals used to make gun powder and harsh penalties for anyone that formulates gun powder at home. Have all the guns, cartridges, and slugs you want. Keep the chemicals controlled and regulated. This would severely limit the ability of criminals to get these chemicals in the same way the chemicals for high explosives are controlled. It would take a few years after such regulations went into effect for the chemical components to be reduced but after a short period gun usage would start trailing off because without gun powder a gun is a very short iron club.
You think gang bangers reload ammo?

and how exactly can you enforce this
you are asking for blood in the streets trying shit like that

Shit for brains, violence with firearms is a non-issue you stupid ass motherfucker.
Climb back in your mothers basement...:lmao::fu:

Forum List

Back