Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Another Biden success story.
1616072886187.jpeg

View attachment 469164

Someone beat you to it already in another thread. Where does it say they're moving out of Ohio?

View attachment 469164
And just what happened when Trump just took office and gave special tax deals to Chevy to stay in the USA and they left anyway?

View attachment 469164

Someone beat you to it already in another thread. Where does it say they're moving out of Ohio?
Right in the OP

View attachment 469164
And just what happened when Trump just took office and gave special tax deals to Chevy to stay in the USA and they left anyway?
Trump is the only President in modern history to see more jobs returning to the US than leave, Commie girl.

View attachment 469164

Says nothing about moving out of Ohio. They scrapped a product project that was originally going to be made at the plant. I suspect that would have happened even if the previous guy was still around as these decisions are primarily $$$ based.

View attachment 469164

Says nothing about moving out of Ohio. They scrapped a product project that was originally going to be made at the plant. I suspect that would have happened even if the previous guy was still around as these decisions are primarily $$$ based.
Are you a retard or do you just play one on USMB?

View attachment 469164

The only retard here is you. That and your undying and unflagging devotion to Trump. It's a little embarrassing. You know he's gone...right? And he ain't coming back.
They reneged on a promise to produce this line of cars in Ohio. Says nothing about closing the plant down.

View attachment 469164

The only retard here is you. That and your undying and unflagging devotion to Trump. It's a little embarrassing. You know he's gone...right? And he ain't coming back.
They reneged on a promise to produce this line of cars in Ohio. Says nothing about closing the plant down.

It is part of the New NAFTA that will help make Mexico great again... Wait, was it ever great?

View attachment 469164

Shitforbrains, it says Ford promised the Union the new line would open in Ohio. If you want to call the UAW liars, go for it, Shitforbrains.

View attachment 469164

Shitforbrains, it says Ford promised the Union the new line would open in Ohio. If you want to call the UAW liars, go for it, Shitforbrains.

This is your subject line. I believe a course in remedial expression is in line for you.

Ford Moving Out of Ohio to Mexico

They are not moving out of Ohio. Try to at least be a bit genuine. I know it's tough for you true believers.

View attachment 469164

This is your subject line. I believe a course in remedial expression is in line for you.

Ford Moving Out of Ohio to Mexico

They are not moving out of Ohio. Try to at least be a bit genuine. I know it's tough for you true believers.
UAW says Ford is moving the production line FROM Ohio TO Mexico, Shitforbrains.

Tens of thousands of jobs Joe killed

View attachment 469164

So, for those of you who lack comprehension...

If Ford says it is going to start a major project in Ohio that will bring good-paying jobs but then decides to put that project in Mexico, they moved it out of Ohio. I realize you seem to think that there has to be a facility that is moving, but that isn't how it works.

View attachment 469164
Trump is the only President in modern history to see more jobs returning to the US than leave, Commie girl.
Link?

You know, a link like this one...

"12,552 more jobs left the U.S. in the first three-and-a-half years of the Trump presidency than did in the equivalent period of the presidential term immediately before."

You Trumpers seem to think that just saying shit with no data or evidence to support it won't get called out.....

This is sad news

if trump were president the union would have a better chance of keeping their jobs
:auiqs.jpg:
We want all of them to go now. Everything we do must be produced by people in other nations. Enough of you on this. purchasing those American owned and designed piece of shit products will finally end.
Ever notice how foreign nations have car plants in the US and seem to make it?

Forum List

Back