Ford needs to be prosecuted immediately

The Duke Lacrosse Team fiasco and who was that lying idiot that Al Sharpton trotted out a while back who claimed she was gang raped and assaulted by the NYPD? Tywanna Brawley or something like that?

If you have no proof, you have no crime, period. Women can and do lie. This Ford bitch is lying out her ass.

If you have no proof, you have no lie, period.

Oopsie.

Having it both ways ........... Priceless.

That isn't how it works in the real world, moron.

Yeah I'm hip. That's why I called out your double standard. It doesn't work.

Now what's your next step?

For the felony of lying under oath.

After that we will have an investigation... into finding the balls of the republicans. There needs to be consequences for false accusations. Without prosecutions and harsh consequences expect every single republican candidate to be me2d during the election. Already, we are entertaining a case from over 30 years ago with not a single piece of evidence behind it. If this flies, all bets are off the table. This weapon needs to be disarmed immediately and it's quite easy, just find the balls and take down the enemy.

I can only hope she is looked at as deeply as Brett to determine her integrity and history and background to determine the likely merits of her credibility as a witness.

Republicans always want to prosecute someone. Except for the people that actually commit crimes. Like trump and Kavanaugh.

Republicans always want to prosecute someone. Except for the people that actually commit crimes. Like trump and Kavanaugh.

The day prior to the HS allegations, why didn't you want Kavanaugh confirmed?

I believe the OP made a spelling error in his title.

He meant "persecuted". And he's late; it's been underway for some time now.

If the FBI finds that Ford lied, she should be prosecuted and I am sure every left winger on the board would agree because they are all about the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Except Blumenthal, who lied about serving in Vietnam and is a sitting US Senator.

Well shit I find myself agreeing with you but not only prosecuted but to pay the government back for the hearing.

Holy shit! Seriously ? You seem to have issues with women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Ford had over a million reasons to lie.

Christine Blasey Ford's GoFundMe Page Soars Past $500,000

The Soros group paid her well for her slander and perjury.

So does Kavanaugh.

ICYMI: Journalist Launches GoFundMe For Judge Kavanaugh's Family

Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court hearing sparks dueling GoFundMe pages

Point is...her accusation long precedes the go fund me and she had not wanted her name to be released.

Difference being that the Ford page is a means for the Soros bribes to be paid.

Kavanaugh has raised less than $50,000 because it comes from people rather than from the party.

Dr. Ford was paid to play this part - we all know it.

You approve because NOTHING is more important than abortion and the Nazicrat party fears that Kavanaugh will support the Constitution should the blatantly unconstitutional Roe V. Wade be challenged.

This is a lynching - that's all it has ever been.

After the clown show that the Nazis put on in the Senate hearings it is disgusting that anyone would have the AUDACITY to claim this is anything but a cynical lynching.

WHAT A LUCKY COINCIDENCE, the Nazis dug up some obscure accusation with zero evidence from 36 years ago the very night before Kavanaugh was to be confirmed, a confirmation that would tilt the court toward the Constitution that the democrats so bitterly hate.

No one, no you, not me, not anyone, believe that bullshit. You play your role as a good Nazi soldier, but you're not stupid enough to believe it.
:bsflag:what a bunch of nutty conspiracy theory Crap.

Brilliant Comrade, so well researched and documents.

You fucking Nazicrats are as stupid as you are evil.

Forum List

Back