Ford nixes Mexico factory plans, expanding in Michigan instead

Yeah and GM released a press release that said that the Chevy Cruze sold in the U.S. IS MADE IN LORDSTOWN, OH. So he made a dumb comment in a tweet that hurt their stock... that was a lie.

Shut your yap, pissant....GM admitted they did sell their hatchback back into the US.

C1QE1lqWQAAKT8k.jpg

Key to that... a "small number" sold in the U.S. Who give a flying fuck about a small number of cars made in Mexico. So if someone wants a hatchback they pay a little extra.
Key to that.... you don't know what you're talking about.

Lying about what? Does it piss you off that I'm not a woman you can hit with a pool cue?

If you're a heavily tattooed lesbian who swung the cue at me, yeah it does....why?

You can make all the excuses you want... if you have to hit a woman, and more importantly hit a woman with a pool cue, then come on an internet forum and brag about it, you should do the world a favor and just fucking leave.
I sense butthurt.

You fucking retards....

"About 4,500 of those, or 2.4 percent, were hatchbacks made in Mexico."

Trump blasts General Motors: Make Chevy Cruze model in US or 'pay big border tax'

Calling me a liar and Trump cost people millions of dollars in stock value with his fucking ridiculous tweet over 4,500 cars.

We didn't bail out GM to run our jobs down to mehico, loser.

GM paid back all that money with interests.
When? Last I checked they had not.

Lying about what? Does it piss you off that I'm not a woman you can hit with a pool cue?

If you're a heavily tattooed lesbian who swung the cue at me, yeah it does....why?

You can make all the excuses you want... if you have to hit a woman, and more importantly hit a woman with a pool cue, then come on an internet forum and brag about it, you should do the world a favor and just fucking leave.

It would be fitting that you should be rear ended by one of those 2.4% imports, though.

Trying to discuss something with you Trump supporters is about as useless as it comes. You believe every fucking thing that comes out of his mouth and worship everything he does because he brags about it, and most of the time the stuff he brags about he didn't even do.

You fucking retards....

"About 4,500 of those, or 2.4 percent, were hatchbacks made in Mexico."

Trump blasts General Motors: Make Chevy Cruze model in US or 'pay big border tax'

Calling me a liar and Trump cost people millions of dollars in stock value with his fucking ridiculous tweet over 4,500 cars.

Ford stock is up almost 3%, liar.....how many lies you got left in your purse?

Ford stock? We are talking about the Chevy Cruze... maybe that woman really beat your ass and you got hit in the head so hard you just think you won that fight...

Trying to discuss something with you Trump supporters is about as useless as it comes. You believe every fucking thing that comes out of his mouth and worship everything he does because he brags about it, and most of the time the stuff he brags about he didn't even do.

Stop posting lies, then.

Trump is also going to cancel the agreement between subjects and verbs.

It would be fitting that you should be rear ended by one of those 2.4% imports, though.

It would be fitting if some of you dumb Trump fucks would realize you are being lead by P.T. Barnum.

I know, I know - Barry will tell us that Trump didn't build that

nothing to see here folks, just getting tired of all the winning over here

you can get back to your regular programming of Russians and bitching now

e5084240.gif

Ford canceling plans for $1.6 billion plant in Mexico, investing $700 million in Michigan expansion instead

Trump gets the credit?

Trump gets credit for advancing the Bernie Sanders' agenda?

As a Bernie supporter, I'm happy to add that to my consolation prizes.

The over lap between the two populist rebels in both parties have been remarked on before.

I'm guessing that the implications are completely missed by you?

Stop posting lies, then.
That is a lie. When you will talk honestly, we can hold a convo.

Stop posting lies, then.

2.4% isn't a fucking lie...when Trump makes a huge deal about it. Trump blew it out of proportion to make GM look bad. That's fucking pathetic and I hope he continues to do it so that the lobbyist for these companies get Congress to impeach his dumb ass for stock manipulation.

e5084240.gif

Ford canceling plans for $1.6 billion plant in Mexico, investing $700 million in Michigan expansion instead

Trump gets the credit?

The over lap between the two populist rebels in both parties have been remarked on before.

lol, since I'm the one who brought it up, what fuck is wrong with you?

Goddam

It would be fitting if some of you dumb Trump fucks would realize you are being lead by P.T. Barnum.

He says in a thread about a company reversing an decision to outsource simply in anticipation of a Trump presidency.

59214180.jpg

e5084240.gif

Trump gets the credit?

lol, since I'm the one who brought it up, what fuck is wrong with you?

Goddam

I take it you supported Bernie because of his policies?

He says in a thread about a company reversing an decision to outsource simply in anticipation of a Trump presidency.

59214180.jpg

Yo...hey... uh Ford came out and said they didn't do this because of Trump.

59214180.jpg

"A source told Reuters there were no negotiations between Trump and the company."

59214180.jpg

You always trust corporations?

Forum List

Back