Ford nixes Mexico factory plans, expanding in Michigan instead

All Americans should be celebrating this. Those who aren't, are just consumed with petty hate. This is good news for Michigan. Let's just leave it at that and move on.
It's absolutely fucking epic!!!!!!!

Trump has done more in a few weeks that Obama has done in 8 years.....

I guess that's where the petty hate is coming from. Hardcore Trump-Haters would rather see Americans lose their jobs. They see it as hurting Trump. They're consumed with petty hate. All Americans should be celebrating this.

And the hard work of improving the economy over the last 8 years…I seemed to have missed you guys cheering Obama’s jobs numbers, stock market climbs, etc. I do recall you guys screaming that all of the indicators were cooked, there was no improvement, blah blah blah….

Who do I see about that?

Michigan sure could use this increased investing. Maybe it'll help fix the Democrat third world mess in Detroit. I hope so. Anyway, kudos to Ford and Trump.

Are you referring to the 'third world mess' caused by Nixon allowing Japan to product dump?

Again, what about the Ford Focus?

When do we find out that this new announcement was previously planed such as the SUV/truck plant?

Oh well, hatas gon hate.

Facts overwhelm you?

Ah, you're just being a petty hata. All Americans should be celebrating this. Period, end of story.

What about the Ford Focus? Until you have 100% being built here, America hasn't won.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Reversing decades of jobs leaving the country, is gonna take some time. But in the meantime, it's ok to celebrate some victories.

All Americans should be celebrating this. Those who aren't, are just consumed with petty hate. This is good news for Michigan. Let's just leave it at that and move on.

I guess that's where the petty hate is coming from. Hardcore Trump-Haters would rather see Americans lose their jobs. They see it as hurting Trump. They're consumed with petty hate. All Americans should be celebrating this.

And the hard work of improving the economy over the last 8 years…I seemed to have missed you guys cheering Obama’s jobs numbers, stock market climbs, etc. I do recall you guys screaming that all of the indicators were cooked, there was no improvement, blah blah blah….

Who do I see about that?

Hey you wanna hate, so be it i guess. But I only see positives in this. There's nothing to argue about. It's a good thing for Michigan and the country. Movin on...

Are you referring to the 'third world mess' caused by Nixon allowing Japan to product dump?

Again, what about the Ford Focus?

When do we find out that this new announcement was previously planed such as the SUV/truck plant?

Oh well, hatas gon hate.

Facts overwhelm you?

Ah, you're just being a petty hata. All Americans should be celebrating this. Period, end of story.

What about the Ford Focus? Until you have 100% being built here, America hasn't won.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Reversing decades of jobs leaving the country, is gonna take some time. But in the meantime, it's ok to celebrate some victories.

Trump took credit for Ford canceling plans to build trucks and SUV's in Mexico. Then it come out the decision was made in 2011.

Now we find out that the newest revelation from Trump is the same bull shit.

When are you going to realize that Trump is blowing smoke.

Who do I see about that?

Hey you wanna hate, so be it i guess. But I only see positives in this. There's nothing to argue about. It's a good thing for Michigan and the country. Movin on...

It is good for the country, but nothing to do with Trump. Of course the Fiesta remains Mexican.

Grow up and smell the roses.

Oh well, hatas gon hate.

Facts overwhelm you?

Trump took credit for Ford canceling plans to build trucks and SUV's in Mexico. Then it come out the decision was made in 2011.

You're just consumed with hate son. Let it go. This is great news for Michigan and the country.

Who do I see about that?

It is good for the country, but nothing to do with Trump. Of course the Fiesta remains Mexican.

Grow up and smell the roses.

Let go of the bitterness, kid. Just celebrate something positive happening for American Workers. All that hate's gonna give you ulcers.

Facts overwhelm you?

You're just consumed with hate son. Let it go. This is great news for Michigan and the country.

I don't hate, I'm pointing out your ignorance.

It is great news for Michigan and the country, but Trump didn't make it happen.

Forum List

Back