Ford nixes Mexico factory plans, expanding in Michigan instead

You can make all the excuses you want... if you have to hit a woman, and more importantly hit a woman with a pool cue, then come on an internet forum and brag about it, you should do the world a favor and just fucking leave.

It would be fitting that you should be rear ended by one of those 2.4% imports, though.

It would be fitting if some of you dumb Trump fucks would realize you are being lead by P.T. Barnum.

He says in a thread about a company reversing an decision to outsource simply in anticipation of a Trump presidency.

59214180.jpg

Yo...hey... uh Ford came out and said they didn't do this because of Trump.

"A source told Reuters there were no negotiations between Trump and the company."
A source?

snicker

I don't care... we were talking about the Chevy Cruze tweet. When you were done hitting that woman with that pool cue did you shove it up your ass and cause brain damage? I said his Tweet about Chevy cost people money in their stock.

Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? GM stock is up .072%.....stop lying, it's not attractive.

It went down after his tweet in pretrading... Read it is fundamental.
Where can we read about GM having paid the loans back?

I don't care... we were talking about the Chevy Cruze tweet. When you were done hitting that woman with that pool cue did you shove it up your ass and cause brain damage? I said his Tweet about Chevy cost people money in their stock.

Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? GM stock is up .072%.....stop lying, it's not attractive.

Usually Google..

Are you saying you are too stupid to use the internet?

Trying to discuss something with you Trump supporters is about as useless as it comes. You believe every fucking thing that comes out of his mouth and worship everything he does because he brags about it, and most of the time the stuff he brags about he didn't even do.
You said GM payed back the loan. When?

I'm pretty sure the only car company that didn't pay back all the money they owed was Chrysler.

U.S. government says it lost $11.2 billion on GM bailout
The U.S. government lost $11.2 billion on its bailout of General Motors Co (GM.N), more than the $10.3 billion the Treasury Department estimated when it sold its remaining GM shares in December, according to a government report released on Wednesday.

I did your homework for you since you were too dishonest to admit you don't know what you're talking about. Part of using the internet is not making statements you can't support. Makes you look stupid.

Trying to discuss something with you Trump supporters is about as useless as it comes. You believe every fucking thing that comes out of his mouth and worship everything he does because he brags about it, and most of the time the stuff he brags about he didn't even do.

I'm pretty sure the only car company that didn't pay back all the money they owed was Chrysler.

The U.S. government lost $11.2 billion on its bailout of General Motors Co (GM.N), more than the $10.3 billion the Treasury Department estimated when it sold its remaining GM shares in December, according to a government report released on Wednesday.

You understand the difference between the loan and the stock shares?

I did your homework for you since you were too dishonest to admit you don't know what you're talking about. Part of using the internet is not making statements you can't support. Makes you look stupid.

No, your figures are based on the sale of stock shares not the loan.

Do you understand it didn't get payed back? Jesus you are one dishonest guy.

You said the loan was payed back. And they are not "my figures". We lost money.

You don't understand the difference between the loan given to GM through their bankruptcy bail out and the stock shares. I can't make you understand shit. I said they paid back the loan.

You said the loan was payed back. And they are not "my figures". We lost money.

We lost money on the stock... which is a fucking fluid market, which is shown by Trump's fucking tweets. You are helpless.

You don't understand the difference between the loan given to GM through their bankruptcy bail out and the stock shares. I can't make you understand shit. I said they paid back the loan.

Paid back with TARP money...not their own money

Did General Motors Really Repay Its Taxpayer Bailout?

Forum List

Back