Ford plant not being built in Mexico ! ..China instead !

more winning !

You rubes believed Trump was going to get all this stuff back in the us ? Suckers ! I'd rather it'd be built in mexico than china . More jobs in Mexico means less border jumpers .

Ford to build the Focus in China instead of Mexico
It's definitely a loss for us. I just hope Trump was able to get some concessions out of China for it. Having said that I'm not stupid and I know his power with private enterprises is limited but hope is all I got.
In the end without concessions by China it is a Trump Fail

more winning !

You rubes believed Trump was going to get all this stuff back in the us ? Suckers ! I'd rather it'd be built in mexico than china . More jobs in Mexico means less border jumpers .

After the wall, we don't have to worry about your illegal voters showing up anyway. Besides, YOU people chased them away with your policies, and are now stopping anyone from FIXING IT!

YOU far lefties have caused this, and now you want to blame anyone/everyone but yourselves. Why are we NOT surprised. Your regulations and abusive business policies couldn't keep a lemonade stand here, and every time we try and fix it, you tell us the owners of the lemonade stands are evil.

Congrats on your bungled vision!

So, did the check for the wall finally show up?

You really need to read your own articles Timmy.

:lol:

Here's the key part.

Ford (F) wants to make room for larger, more profitable vehicles at the Michigan plant, which employs 3,600. The factory won't lose any jobs as a result of the move.

Ford will start building its new small pickup, the Ranger, in 2018, after the Focus moves to China. In 2020, it will build the new Bronco, the SUV model it is bringing back, at the Michigan plant.

AND they are already producing the Focus in China.

Ford's plan to shift the Focus to China is a sign of the weak demand for small cars in the United States and of the growing importance of China, which is the largest autos market in the world. U.S. sales of the Focus are down 20% so far this year.

No additional jobs here but more in China with a promise that Americans will have the privilege of pointing at a big old man truck and say I did that? Without more jobs here?

That's what you call winning...Trump style. You get nothing but the chance to take pride in things like photo Ops and big SUV''s Hey, you get to build Broncos. Huh *nudge* huh!

Look for a new Ford ad that's going to say something like "America Strong" with the New Bronco in the background. Maybe a few ladies or cowboy model types. What elsee can Americans ask for? More jobs? Over that cool ass ad?

Puhleeze

Who cares if ford sends focus production to China? Lockheed Martin is working a deal to send all manufacturing of F16's to India. Doesn't matter to me I don't need a job.

They are going to build them for India.

While that is true, how many are they putting out of work by moving that production from Ft Worth to India?

Lockheed Martin Closer To Relocating F-16 Production To India

How many F-16s are they building in Texas now, and for who? The answer is NONE!

The last USAF F-16 was delivered 12 years ago.

Fort Worth builds the F-35!

Research your bullshit before putting it out there!

Who cares if ford sends focus production to China? Lockheed Martin is working a deal to send all manufacturing of F16's to India. Doesn't matter to me I don't need a job.

While that is true, how many are they putting out of work by moving that production from Ft Worth to India?

Well, I guess you're hell bent on jobs that could be produced in the U.S. on sending them overseas, you may have a point we are considered at full employment in the U.S. So let us send all new possible manufacturing jobs overseas, we don't have the people to fill them anyway.

Well, I guess you're hell bent on jobs that could be produced in the U.S. on sending them overseas, you may have a point we are considered at full employment in the U.S. So let us send all new possible manufacturing jobs overseas, we don't have the people to fill them anyway.

In other words you are deflecting because you were caught with your pants down, talking out of your ass!

There is no F-16 factory in the US to employ these workers. They would have to build a factory, whereas in India they have a facility already.

I just wish numbskulls like you would stop flaunting your ignorance. It gets old!

In other words you are deflecting because you were caught with your pants down, talking out of your ass!

There is no F-16 factory in the US to employ these workers. They would have to build a factory, whereas in India they have a facility already.

I just wish numbskulls like you would stop flaunting your ignorance. It gets old!

Lockheed Martin is an American company. Taking their jobs to India is no different than Ford, Carrier, or any other American company taking American jobs to another country.

more winning !

Trump owns Ford? Ford doesn't want to sell to China, the fastest growing market on Earth? Or are you saying they will be sold here and not there?

I don't really expect an answer, I doubt you understand much beyond reposting garbage.

Lockheed Martin is an American company. Taking their jobs to India is no different than Ford, Carrier, or any other American company taking American jobs to another country.
Same reason Honda, VW, Toyota, etc. build here rather than ship. Ding, your fries are done.

Same reason Honda, VW, Toyota, etc. build here rather than ship. Ding, your fries are done.

I;m sure you think that means something.

I;m sure you think that means something.
I'm sure you can't grasp it.

more winning !

Trump owns Ford? Ford doesn't want to sell to China, the fastest growing market on Earth? Or are you saying they will be sold here and not there?

I don't really expect an answer, I doubt you understand much beyond reposting garbage.

The article says it's the focus to be sold here in the US . This is the scenario Trump ran on!

And I'll answer anything . I always do.

Why are Trump-Haters celebrating this? They really have lost their minds. Thank you Democrat Party, for creating millions of radicalized lunatics. Nice job. :cuckoo:

more winning !

So let's see what President Trump does. Start taxing their importing of their cars and watch how fast that shit ends.

Guess you missed what post 2 said. They are going to be built in China, but then are going to be sold here in the USA. Nope, don't think that Trump is going to be able to put taxes on them, because that job belongs to Congress.

Face it, you Trump supporters are being had.
Hey he can follow what Obama did....anything can be done with a pen and a phone.

Taxes have to be done by the Senate. They can't be done with an EO.

They cannot be done by the Senate alone either, jackass!

No, but it starts with the Senate, is passed by Congress, and then the president signs it into law. You CANNOT impose new taxes on other countries goods by EO. And for some strange reason, you guys think Trump has actually accomplished something with his EO's. Guess what? When he leaves office, someone can do the same thing to his EO's that he did to Obama's.

So let's see what President Trump does. Start taxing their importing of their cars and watch how fast that shit ends.

Guess you missed what post 2 said. They are going to be built in China, but then are going to be sold here in the USA. Nope, don't think that Trump is going to be able to put taxes on them, because that job belongs to Congress.

Face it, you Trump supporters are being had.
Hey he can follow what Obama did....anything can be done with a pen and a phone.

Taxes have to be done by the Senate. They can't be done with an EO.

They cannot be done by the Senate alone either, jackass!

No, but it starts with the Senate, is passed by Congress, and then the president signs it into law. You CANNOT impose new taxes on other countries goods by EO. And for some strange reason, you guys think Trump has actually accomplished something with his EO's. Guess what? When he leaves office, someone can do the same thing to his EO's that he did to Obama's.

Wrong again!

All revenue bills must start in the House of Representatives. The House controls the purse strings!

You need to sue your school district for educational malpractice because on most topics you are dumber than a post!

Forum List

Back