Foreign Governments Interferring with Election

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Clinton and the DNC been complaining that Russia has been attempting to interfere in the US Presidential election and that Trump's joke was an actual plea to Russia? Is it a case of "do as I say, not as I do"? There seems to be a possibility that the Obama admin tried to affect the Israeli election last year. Say it ain't so!

Congress Investigating Obama Admin-Funded Campaign to Unseat Israeli PM

Obama with the help of some European leaders and Soros money encouraged the coup in Ukraine (they overthrew the elected president and pushed their puppets instead) and after that has Ukraine under total control. Now he's complaining about alleged attempts to interfere US election.

No evidence, just whining, just like Dems love to do: what else are they capable to do though?

Let's not forget: Dems are cheating each other and losing in polls, so they badly need to distract voters' attention from their own fault to an alleged threat.

Last edited:
When did Congress start the pressing investigation of Russia for trying to interfere with the 2016 US election?

Again, the Republican in Congress simply use power to try to damage political opponents. They see this as their primary function.

When did Congress start the pressing investigation of Russia for trying to interfere with the 2016 US election?

Again, the Republican in Congress simply use power to try to damage political opponents. They see this as their primary function.

The Russian "interference" which was actually just hacking the DNC's email and had nothing to do with the actual election was floated by Hillary's campaign to obfuscate from her scandals. There isn't a whole lot of substance to it......just like she says there is no proof her private server was hacked.

Forum List

Back