Foreign influences within U.S. elections

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
I'm less concerned regarding agents of foreign government sowing disinformation among U.S. voters, and more concerned with regard to U.S. Voters susceptibility to be influenced by such disinformation.
I attribute that due to those voters lacking the ability to logically think things through to their consequential outcomes, and their misunderstanding our nation's laws and our constitution that upholds those laws.
Respectfully, Supposn

The worst influence on our elections is the media. Social media and the MSM are all 90% for Marxist Democrats. Freedom of speech is gone. Social and main stream media outlets use foreign countries as scapegoats for their own election meddling. We need to fear Google, Facebook, NYT, WaPo, NBC, CBS, and ABC far more than Russia. MAGA

The worst influence on our elections is the media. Social media and the MSM are all 90% for Marxist Democrats. Freedom of speech is gone. Social and main stream media outlets use foreign countries as scapegoats for their own election meddling. We need to fear Google, Facebook, NYT, WaPo, NBC, CBS, and ABC far more than Russia. MAGA
Wamose, are there any influencers you don't find faults with? Respectfully, Supposn

I'm less concerned regarding agents of foreign government sowing disinformation among U.S. voters, and more concerned with regard to U.S. Voters susceptibility to be influenced by such disinformation.

Which disinformation is this, who is doing it and how?

I attribute that due to those voters lacking the ability to logically think things through to their consequential outcomes, and their misunderstanding our nation's laws and our constitution that upholds those laws.
Respectfully, Supposn

Or is it simply that some people disagree with you?

Foreign influences within U.S. elections​

Only one foreign influencer used its American agents to spend $8M to influence a Congressional primary.
It spends millions more across the rest of congress.

Forum List

Back