Forged in the Fire

You're right. That is all I have. Except for my wit. My intelligence. My education. And my experience. But, hey! At least you have your Magic Sky-Man, right?
I failed to see any wit you may possess. In truth I believe your intelligence is lacking. An education may get you through this world and it may not; I have very little education yet have had many people work for me that were very highly educated. Your experience, boy now that speaks volumes about your knowledge of God as you claim God is non existent; that in itself speaks for your lack of intelligence as you attempt to tell others what they feel, have seen and have experienced is something you again have no true knowledge of. You do not have the ability to get into another persons mind only provide bantering about your own disbelief. FYI, I do not have a Sky God.
I do not claim God is non-existent. I claim that there is no objective evidence to support the existence of Supernatural Divinity. Two very different things. Once presented with reliable, objective evidence to support the existence of Supernatural Divinity, I will happily amend my position. I never claimed to tell anyone else how they do, or do not feel. The fact that you need to make things up in order to attack me speaks volumes about you. As to this mythical "ability to get into another person's head", I never claimed such ability, but it would be really cool to have telepathy. Too bad that is no more real than you mythical Sky-Man. "Heavens Above" - Euphemism for the Sky. So, yeah, you do have a Sky God.
Sure there is objective evidence. What He created can be used as evidence.

do you have their finger prints, any construction documents ... have they spoken to you with a (credible) witness to clarify the conversation. .:eusa_shhh:
So you don't believe God exists?

I believe the Almighty that rules the Everlasting conquered evil - rules the genome of Life and for a Spirit to be set free must do the same.

the desert religions are an impediment to the goals spoken religions, they evolved from, were meant to accomplish to guide humanity in the correct direction - using modern text for religion without open dialogue for change is a disservice to any religion supposedly representing a Spiritual community.

I failed to see any wit you may possess. In truth I believe your intelligence is lacking. An education may get you through this world and it may not; I have very little education yet have had many people work for me that were very highly educated. Your experience, boy now that speaks volumes about your knowledge of God as you claim God is non existent; that in itself speaks for your lack of intelligence as you attempt to tell others what they feel, have seen and have experienced is something you again have no true knowledge of. You do not have the ability to get into another persons mind only provide bantering about your own disbelief. FYI, I do not have a Sky God.
I do not claim God is non-existent. I claim that there is no objective evidence to support the existence of Supernatural Divinity. Two very different things. Once presented with reliable, objective evidence to support the existence of Supernatural Divinity, I will happily amend my position. I never claimed to tell anyone else how they do, or do not feel. The fact that you need to make things up in order to attack me speaks volumes about you. As to this mythical "ability to get into another person's head", I never claimed such ability, but it would be really cool to have telepathy. Too bad that is no more real than you mythical Sky-Man. "Heavens Above" - Euphemism for the Sky. So, yeah, you do have a Sky God.

do you have their finger prints, any construction documents ... have they spoken to you with a (credible) witness to clarify the conversation. .:eusa_shhh:

I believe the Almighty that rules the Everlasting conquered evil - rules the genome of Life and for a Spirit to be set free must do the same.

the desert religions are an impediment to the goals spoken religions, they evolved from, were meant to accomplish to guide humanity in the correct direction - using modern text for religion without open dialogue for change is a disservice to any religion supposedly representing a Spiritual community.
Your behaviors say otherwise.

Yes. Yes it is. I'm rather offended when people try to insult my intelligence by trying to get me to believe things that a 9-year-old is intelligent enough to know is bullshit.
Well I will give you credit for at least being honest about your arrogance but that is all you have.
You're right. That is all I have. Except for my wit. My intelligence. My education. And my experience. But, hey! At least you have your Magic Sky-Man, right?
You need to go sit back in the bleachers until you can disseminate how the game is played first before making your outlandish claims.
The fact that you think this is a game speaks volumes.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Well I will give you credit for at least being honest about your arrogance but that is all you have.
You need to go sit back in the bleachers until you can disseminate how the game is played first before making your outlandish claims.

You mean it is not a game to you?

Looks like a game you play. BTW, your entertainment is free so carry on somebody will read it. Whether me or someone else really doesn't matter does it.

this has been my position from the beginning ...

the desert religions are an impediment to the goals spoken religions, they evolved from, were meant to accomplish to guide humanity in the correct direction

images

the above has been the behavior of christianity .... bing.

all three desert religions are failures. The Triumph of Good vs Evil is the only goal, the correct side to conquer the other.

Forum List

Back