Forget About buyong / Owning EVs - Dems Now Say You Must Surrender Ownership Of Your Vehicles

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Bad news, guys - The World Economic Forum has decided to save the planet we have to end reliance on critical metals...

....which means most of you will have to surrender ownership of your vehicles, never get them back, and start relying on whatever the Democrats can put together as public transportation.

Yeah, you bitches aren't even going to be allowed to own EVs...but you have the gratitude of your oppressive, elitist, liberal Democrat masters.

Bad news, guys - The World Economic Forum has decided to save the planet we have to end reliance on critical metals...

....which means most of you will have to surrender ownership of your vehicles, never get them back, and start relying on whatever the Democrats can put together as public transportation.

Yeah, you bitches aren't even going to be allowed to own EVs...but you have the gratitude of your oppressive, elitist, liberal Democrat masters.

Are you suuuuuuuure you have a degree in journalism?

The World Economic Forum is not "Dems", retard.

And nowhere did they say you "must surrender" your vehicle.

My god, you are an idiot.

They are not talking about confiscating people's cars.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

These insane elites, they think folks are just going to stay home, when they cut off all transport options. :rolleyes:

Just because all these auto companies are colluding to stop producing affordable ICE cars, doesn't mean, folks won't find a way to get around.

They really don't understand Americans, they will have to kill everyone in the country before folks stop getting around.

62419onuwa581.jpg

Come get'em. We have guns protecting them.
Yeah, eventually the place will be like Cuba, the last of the ICE cars will be made to last forever.

I get really paranoid when I see those ads from those corporations that want to buy your old car, and take it away. . . what do they do with it after they come pick it up?

If I am ever in the market to sell my ICE car, it goes on FB market place or craig's list.

Government not going to take something away they make so much money off of taxing every aspect of its use.

Dummy, government didn't take anyone's plan away. In what fn way is there a parallel to privately owned cars?
Took mine away....I was carrying basic catastrophic/hospitalization, and that was deemed to be "not good enough for me" by my betters....So fuck off, liar.

Took mine away....I was carrying basic catastrophic/hospitalization, and that was deemed to be "not good enough for me" by my betters....So fuck off, liar.
Anton is a minor and does not pay for things so has no knowledge of.

This is funny. The OP is total horseshit and yet the tard herd rallies around to parrot it.

Priceless.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

A note to the "World" Economic forum: if y'all "world" representatives can make vehicle confiscation work with the crazy drivers in Italy and maybe France, maybe we will consider it here in the Colonies.

Oh ok, you had a peice of shit insurance that didn't meet minimum requirements and would leave you holding the bag if shit actually hit the fan. Fair enough.

NOW WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH CONFISCATING PEOPLE'S CARS?

Forum List

Back