Former 49ers QB Montana Invests in San Jose-Based Marijuana Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least that's what you thought. It's true about druggies and drunks. They are convinced that no one ever knows. They are so clever they can hide it. In reality, everyone knows.
For heroin, meth, coke, prescription speed, acid, alcohol and a whole list of downers you may have a point. Weed is like coffee for some people, relaxing for others, a medicine, a cure, an industrial super-plant. The ONLY bad thing about it is if they arrest you with it where it's illegal.

You're a weekender....no real history with THC or you'd know better than to post this shit. Several psychiatrists now classify hooch as a dangerous narcotic, certainly never prescribed for mental problems, especially coming from combat. Every drafted weed smoker I ran into in Vietnam got killed there...and usually took others with them. Nobody should come within ten feet of that shit....I know, I've smoked a lot of it but not with the power of today's weed.

At least that's what you thought. It's true about druggies and drunks. They are convinced that no one ever knows. They are so clever they can hide it. In reality, everyone knows.
For heroin, meth, coke, prescription speed, acid, alcohol and a whole list of downers you may have a point. Weed is like coffee for some people, relaxing for others, a medicine, a cure, an industrial super-plant. The ONLY bad thing about it is if they arrest you with it where it's illegal.

You're a weekender....no real history with THC or you'd know better than to post this shit. Several psychiatrists now classify hooch as a dangerous narcotic, certainly never prescribed for mental problems, especially coming from combat. Every drafted weed smoker I ran into in Vietnam got killed there...and usually took others with him. Nobody should come within ten feet of that shit....I know, I've smoked a lot of it but not with the power of today's weed.

Oh fucking bullshit. Link?

A "link" to what I've seen with my own eyes, asshole? You've ruined your mind so you have no problem seeing others do the same thing....I've seen your posts...you're a burn-out.

Great, what we really need to fix this nation's problems is more people getting high on pot.
I freely admit to hypocrisy on this.

I want the right to indulge, but I think most Leftists are not intellectually "tall" enough to get high.

you-must-this-tall-to-enjoy-this-ride-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpeg

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

A "link" to what I've seen with my own eyes, asshole? You've ruined your mind so you have no problem seeing others do the same thing....I've seen your posts...you're a burn-out.

A "link" to what you just claimed in your own post. The one I quoted. The one you cut out above so you could pretend it's not there. The one that looks like this:

Several psychiatrists now classify hooch as a dangerous narcotic

Whatever the fuck "hooch" is supposed to be.........

A "link" to what you just claimed in your own post. The one I quoted. The one you cut out above so you could pretend it's not there. The one that looks like this:

"pretend it's not there"? WTF? Look, you believed the bullshit, burned out your brain and lungs, probably your liver and kidneys with that shit...and you turned out lazy and no-account...they all did. And now you think redemption is coming because we're just worn out fighting over it....Read the research instead of spouting tired old one-liners....THC ain't a joke....it will fuck you up if you're chronic and it's the ultimate gateway drug....I never saw a junkie who didn't start with reefer.

"pretend it's not there"? WTF? Look, you believed the bullshit, burned out your brain and lungs, probably your liver and kidneys with that shit...and you turned out lazy and no-account...they all did. And now you think redemption is coming because we're just worn out fighting over it....Read the research instead of spouting tired old one-liners....THC ain't a joke....it will fuck you up if you're chronic and it's the ultimate gateway drug....I never saw a junkie who didn't start with reefer.
fq1errqww4ydmqowpncu.gif

towelie.gif

FVwUy.gif

Yeah I've seen Reefer Madness before Harry. It's still funny, especially that "Gateway Drug" malarkey, particularly since it isn't a drug in the first place. So the answer is you can't supply a link, because you don't have one because it doesn't exist.

Oh and I still have all my organs. Except the old Farfisa.

Joe Montana is already one of my heroes, and this definitely confirms it.

Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Joe Montana knows an opportunity when he sees one, and one of the largest growing industries is cannabis.

The NFL Hall of Famer joined former CEO of Yahoo Carol Bartz and invested in Caliva, a San Jose-based weed dispensary and delivery service, raising $75 million in funding, the company said Thursday.

Caliva provides delivery service across the Bay Area and sells its own brand of products including marijuana buds, vape pens, edibles and other CBD- and THC-extracted products.
Former 49ers QB Montana Invests in SJ-Based Weed Delivery

comedy gold.

I quit smoking cigarettes 9 years ago and stopped drinking recently but smoke a little weed every day. I'm 57 and still feel like I'm 39 and very rarely get sick. My wife never smoked or drank but she has sinus problems and allergy issues all the time. My oldest son had Hodgkins lymphoma and weed helped him through all the chemo and radiation tremendously. ( we're wishing we'd researched alternate treatments in 2007 but it caught us off guard and they rushed him into it more or less ) But as for cannabis all in all, the many positives FAR outweigh any of the few negatives .
842.JPG
843.jpg

Great, what we really need to fix this nation's problems is more people getting high on pot.
People already enjoy the many benefits from cannabis. What's wrong with it being a legitimate business ? Raytheon and Lockheed kill for a living, but it's very profitable isn't it ? I don't hear any complaints about war profiteering, but you bitch about legalizing a plant ...( which is a valuable cure for PTSD btw )
As long as people are made aware of how dangerous and life-altering it is for some and as long as those who smoke it in public are improsoned, no problem.
I'll smoke it in public and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
I’ll shoot you in self defense and defense of children in the vicinity. If I don’t have a gun, I’ll call 911 and press charges.

As long as people are made aware of how dangerous and life-altering it is for some and as long as those who smoke it in public are improsoned, no problem.
The only thing "dangerous" and "life altering" about marijuana is getting arrested and thrown
in fucking prison for it.
You’re ignorant and being kept that way by pro-pot dupers and lobbyists. Pot causes serious anxiety and depersonalization conditions for some people.
Now you’ve been informed. Any further obstinance will be a result of your own intolerance and bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back