Former AG Barr says trump's vocabulary is very limited

Bill Barr is a cure for insomnia.
When the Mueller Report was released and he played the dude who stuck the pin in the balloon (Nothin to See Here!), you were singing his praises.

What happened? :)
Or did you remember what he did to make the events of Ruby Ridge come about? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump didn't lose and they destroyed millions of Trump votes while creating Biden votes. True story.
Dude. He lost.

And right now, it looks like the only people trying to create votes...were Trump's team in GA. Jeez, need to be a bit more discreet when you try and hack the voting machines of a county you won handily. :auiqs.jpg:

I had a con-man brother in law. Semi illiterate narcissist who knew some big words and lied his way through life. A snob who really never did everything he professed. Trump isn't much different.

Trump's obsession with Trump is pretty disturbing also.

You have never heard one of trump's narcissistic speeches? Really?

What an insane comment...

*a stupid crowd that will lap up anything that dribbles out of the orange slob's mouth.

Trump speaks in the vocabulary of a 9 year old, because that is his ceiling.

But...I thought he had all the best words...:auiqs.jpg:
Yep Donny, there really is no better word than stupid.

correct.
Milking America's Gullible Assholes doesnt require much vocabulary.
5uvfln.jpg

Of course he is correct. trump is the most self praising person I have ever listened to. He thinks quite more of himself than others do.
Is this a big "who cares" thread again?

Everybody watched TV during that election and everybody saw and heard the news reporters explaining all the strange , illegal and weird things the poll workers were doing. It's all still on the internet. Dig it up.
None of that happened. You got fooled by an orange pile of shit with the IQ of a watermelon.

Of course he is correct. trump is the most self praising person I have ever listened to. He thinks quite more of himself than others do.
For someone whom you believe has a limited vocabulary he sure in hell can make you leftists dance

Forum List

Back