Former CIA Operative and Presidential Candidate, Evan McMullin: President Trump is a Domestic Enemy

Evan McMullen is a true constitutional conservative and that is why I cast my ballot for him. I pray to God that he runs for the Senate in 2018. He is 100% right on Trump. Trump is a menace to our civil liberties.

Evan McMullen is a true constitutional conservative and that is why I cast my ballot for him. I pray to God that he runs for the Senate in 2018. He is 100% right on Trump. Trump is a menace to our civil liberties.
Is he a Jew?

How so?

Adolf Trump is more like a homegrown terrorist and white supremacist.

How so?

Former CIA official says having Trump in the White House is the gravest threat since Civil War

I've posted this for you several times now. It addresses the specific question you just asked.

Maybe take some responsibility for filling your own brain with facts, instead of expecting the rest of us to do it for you.

We're not Sean Hannity.

How so?

Former CIA official says having Trump in the White House is the gravest threat since Civil War

I've posted this for you several times now. It addresses the specific question you just asked.

Maybe take some responsibility for filling your own brain with facts, instead of expecting the rest of us to do it for you.

We're not Sean Hannity.

I read it... it makes no sense. He gave not one shred of evidence to back up his ridiculous claim and ends the piece rambling on about one-percenters and entitlements.

McMullin is none of what you say.

Forum List

Back