Former Defense Secr. says trump wanted to launch missiles into Mexico

Every single person other then his asseaters like Meadows who worked for that maniac Trump know he's unfit for office.

Ony a total moron would vote for that degenerate again.
We'll give you obviously entirely unbiased opinion all the recognition it deserves.

Trump wanted to take our drug cartels....I'd rather bomb cartels, then arm cartels like Obama and Xiden did....but then again...some of us don't like sex trafficking, and drugs following around the globe killing people....

Every single person other then his asseaters like Meadows who worked for that maniac Trump know he's unfit for office. Trump & Medaows are both cut from the same cloth- a couple of lifelong self serving scumbags.

You are entitled to your opinion

My take is that trump was a better president than what biden has turned out to be

Every single person other then his asseaters like Meadows who worked for that maniac Trump know he's unfit for office. Trump & Medaows are both cut from the same cloth- a couple of lifelong self serving scumbags.

I really see a lot of MAGA pealing off to desantis, who himself, is a miniature version of the orange idiot. I really think that might be your GOP ticket in 2024....trump-desantis. There is no way on earth that trump runs for anything less that the Presidency. If that is the ticket, I really think the repub party may be in trouble.

There is one pending legal indictment that I think may do trump in...that is the Georgia interference in the election case. What he did there was blatantly illegal. I just don't see how his prodding of the SoS and election officials can be interpreted as anything but election interference. If the state goes after him, maybe Garland will take his head out of the sand also.

You are entitled to your opinion

My take is that trump was a better president than what biden has turned out to be
trump is and has always been a disaster waiting to happen. If he had not had some sane people around him during his WH stay, heaven knows what he would have tried to do.

1. Invade Mexico
2. Launch a nuclear attack
3. Jailed or Killed his Political opponents.

As it was, he only tried to overthrow a duly elected government. We got lucky, huh?

trump is and has always been a disaster waiting to happen. If he had not had some sane people around him during his WH stay, heaven knows what he would have tried to do.

1. Invade Mexico

As it was, he only tried to overthrow a duly elected government. We got lucky, huh?
You totally lost in the most wild part of lib la la land

1. Invade Mexico

If that maniac is reelected it will be four years of him taking out revenge on his perceived opponents who he thinks crossed him & weren't "sufficiently loyal". He's a fucking vile human being.

Who wants to be loyal to a walking talking shitbag?

If that maniac is reelected it will be four years of him taking out revenge on his perceived opponents who he thinks crossed him & weren't "sufficiently loyal". He's a fucking vile human being.

Who wants to be loyal to a walking talking shitbag?
If he is re-elected, he will try to jail his opponents.

China is pumping enough Fentynal into the US to kill every man, woman, and child 100 times over with help from the Cartels.

This is an act of WAR.

I'm all for giving a warning &, if not heeded, hitting the cartels with a couple of TLAMs.

Forum List

Back