Former governor endorses Ted Cruz

Will have no impact whatsoever. The amazing thing about Trump is how tough and strong he is. Anyone else would have been destroyed by now. More than a billion dollars has been spent against him, at last count more than 55,000 negative ads have been run against him, and in almost every state the entire political establishment has opposed him.
The pos con man has received over a billion bucks in free publicity He is a joke as are all you nitwits who support him

Let's have an example of "writing" that you have been paid for. It's "put up or shut up'" time. Damn Skippy about Sandy Hoax and I will debate anyone anytime and any where concerning this poorly pulled off media event. Nothing and I do mean NOTHING you post about me bothers me at all.....

I don't think the people I contracted to create confidential documents would be too keen on that.

Guy, the thing is, when you talk to a Waco Nut or a Sandy Hook Nut or a Birther or a 9-11 Truther, you guys live in a evidence free zone. You tell us far more about yourselves than you do about the subject you are discussing.

Let's have an example of "writing" that you have been paid for. It's "put up or shut up'" time. Damn Skippy about Sandy Hoax and I will debate anyone anytime and any where concerning this poorly pulled off media event. Nothing and I do mean NOTHING you post about me bothers me at all.....

I don't think the people I contracted to create confidential documents would be too keen on that.

Guy, the thing is, when you talk to a Waco Nut or a Sandy Hook Nut or a Birther or a 9-11 Truther, you guys live in a evidence free zone. You tell us far more about yourselves than you do about the subject you are discussing.

It must be surreal to be such a sheep. You don't have the slightest clue about what we are facing or what has been done to us. Don't like what I write about? Use the "ignore" feature...it's not like you add anything to a discussion.

It must be surreal to be such a sheep. You don't have the slightest clue about what we are facing or what has been done to us. Don't like what I write about? Use the "ignore" feature...it's not like you add anything to a discussion.

I have a pretty good idea of what we are facing.

The biggest problem with government is that it gives us everything we want... unfortunately. Then we complain about the results because we didn't think through what we want.

Which is why Trump kind of scares me. He knows how to play to emotion without ever offering any substance.

Now I get why conspiracy nuts exist. The obvious explanation of Sandy Hook is if you flood the country with millions of guns, eventually, you are going to get a nut who does something really crazy. But instead of manning up and saying, "Hey, maybe what we are doing isn't working", it's a lot easier to think, "Well, the government must have staged the whole thing and got hundreds of families to go along with it. And then they bribed dozens of witnesses to lie and then got 20 families to give up their children to go hide them somewhere."

Now, we have bad trade treaties. Both sides supported them. To promote democracy and capitalism, to create opportunities, and yes, the break the back of the middle class.

The problem with people like you is you can't see the difference between unintended consequences and conspiracies.

Forum List

Back