Former Governor Palin Brilliantly Speaks On Policy That Would Benefit America

We as a nation definitely need to do the things she states. I see her as a someone who is more informed than Obama pertaining to critical issues this country faces. Sarah Palin would put the countries needs first instead of hindering our nations progress like putative President Obama has done.

Sarah Palin on Energy Policy, Oil, and Energy Independence !! - YouTube

It absolutely blows my mind Palin still has a following. It says a lot about how dumb the hard right really is. Threads like these leave me speechless some times to be honest. I am astounded by them.

It should blow your mind, that is if you had one. Your response says a lot about how dumb some of you left wingers really are. You actually believe your own propaganda.

Intelligent people listen to another's advice, and either accept it, or reject it, based on the value of the words spoken. Dumbass people reject everything that does not fit into their world view, and attempt to slander the speaker in the process.

Whether or not Governor Palin might make a good president is of no importance.

That she can, mention of her name alone, send dozens of Democrats into rubber-room worthy hissy fits....now THAT is priceless!

What I really love about Palin is the contortions and gyrations she prompts among the radical right as they desperately froth and foam at the mouth in order to spin her into something other than an idiot.

Funnier than most of the things on Comedy Central.

We as a nation definitely need to do the things she states. I see her as a someone who is more informed than Obama pertaining to critical issues this country faces. Sarah Palin would put the countries needs first instead of hindering our nations progress like putative President Obama has done.

Sarah Palin on Energy Policy, Oil, and Energy Independence !! - YouTube

The next time Palin speaks brilliantly will be the first. I don't dislike her, but brilliant she is not. She's what my grand father would politely call plain spoken.

Forum List

Back