Former Governor Palin Brilliantly Speaks On Policy That Would Benefit America

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhMepzqJvIw]Sarah Palin Battle Hymn - The Original Version! - YouTube[/ame]

One could make a bundle selling little plastic bibs with drool pouches at the bottom to the innocent families of Palin-haters.

Or special Sarah Palin tissue paper for steve and henryhough to masturbate with

Don't you just LOVE liberal civility?

You are fucking kidding me right? Wah wah wah, dem Dems are being mean to me and Sarah again.

Hey, see if you can get sister Sarah to run for president again. It went so well with her as VP candidate.

Is there an energy shortage in this country and I missed it or what?

Yeah, Sarah Palin is just not an impressive or original thinker. Sorry. I agree we should allow pipeline development and natural resource development. Although with North Dakota pumping oil like crazy we have less need for Alaskan crude.
But the whole "energy independence" thing is nonsense. I first heard about it in a speech by Pres Nixon. And since then every president has promised energy independence, like it was some catch all solution to all our problems. It isn't. Any more than we should be independent in gold or cheese.

SARAH SAYS WE NEED IT RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck rabbit??? How come you are not bowing down to the crazy sister Sarah dupes?
Energy energy energy. Click your pipelines together three times, spin your ass like crazy and Sarah don't look to bad, does she?

Yeah, Sarah Palin is just not an impressive or original thinker. Sorry. I agree we should allow pipeline development and natural resource development. Although with North Dakota pumping oil like crazy we have less need for Alaskan crude.
But the whole "energy independence" thing is nonsense. I first heard about it in a speech by Pres Nixon. And since then every president has promised energy independence, like it was some catch all solution to all our problems. It isn't. Any more than we should be independent in gold or cheese.

What the fuck rabbit??? How come you are not bowing down to the crazy sister Sarah dupes?
Energy energy energy. Click your pipelines together three times, spin your ass like crazy and Sarah don't look to bad, does she?

It's Zeke, toothless stumpbroke of USMB, chiming in with his own special stupid.
Hey, Zeke, not every conservative agrees with every single point of anyone else associated with conservatism. I realize that's different from liberals who walk lock step on every issue.

It's Zeke, toothless stumpbroke of USMB, chiming in with his own special stupid.
Hey, Zeke, not every conservative agrees with every single point of anyone else associated with conservatism. I realize that's different from liberals who walk lock step on every issue.

I hate to tell you this rabbit. YOU are no conservative. You are a rabbit. Fluffy tail, beady eyes with a little "hop" to your step.
And I am no "liberal". Nor am I stumpbroke. (Whatever that is) but I do wear a partial plate from some teeth knocked out in a fight. There for not being "toothless" Just with less teeth than I started with. How about you, got all your teeth still? How many teeth does a rabbit have BTW?

We as a nation definitely need to do the things she states. I see her as a someone who is more informed than Obama pertaining to critical issues this country faces. Sarah Palin would put the countries needs first instead of hindering our nations progress like putative President Obama has done.

Sarah Palin on Energy Policy, Oil, and Energy Independence !! - YouTube

So you don't even try to hide the fact that you are a racist? Your Avatar says it loud and clear! PLEASE RUN FLALIN PALIN!

The right made a lot of excuses for $arah's mind boggling ignorance when she ran for veep but $he's had 5 years to read a newspaper or ask a question.

Obviously, $he $till doesn't read anything at all and gets her "news" from fox.

Wish $he'd run for prez/veep again. Wouldn't that be fun?

President Obama:

"For the first time in nearly two decades, we produce more oil here in the United States than we buy from the rest of the world."

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

Obama says U.S. produces more oil than it imports for first time in nearly 20 years | PolitiFact

The thing I love most about Sarah Palin is how she drives Democrats into a' foaming at the mouth' spasm of pure hatred!

The sorry, slime sucking, hate driven, Democrats paralyze her Governorship with frivolous lawsuits, then, when instead of spending the rest of her term in court fighting frivolous Democrat lawsuits and wasting millions of dollars of Alaskan taxpayer's money, for the good of the Alaskan People, she turns the Governorship over to the Lieutenant Governor the rabid dogs attack her for being a quitter.

Robert Bork tried Marijuana in college and was a dope head and not fit to serve as
surgeon General.
Bill Clinton smoked marijuana and snorted cocaine in college and after and he was their choice for President.
When George W. Bush repeated the same claim the Democrats had been claiming for four years, he was lying.
When Obama lies every time he's on TV that's brilliant strategy.
It goes on and on........
Newt Gingrich is illegally taped on a phone call with a woman and he is not qualified to be Speaker Of The House.
Clinton rapes a girl in the student parking lot while in high school, rapes Juanita Broaddrick while Attorney General of Arkansas, sexually assaults and abuses women while President and that's okay because, "It's just sex".

You Democrats are the scum of America!

Last edited:
Drill baby, drill is still her energy policy?

Governor Sarah Palin in 2006 sided with Alaska Democrats to impose a windfall profits tax on Big Oil in Alaska,

to the great benefit of the good people of that great state.

That was of course before the rightwing cult removed her brain.

I've got to take a break, these totally unethical, immoral, slime sucking, bottom feeding Democraps are just too much for me right now!
Be back later............maybe.

The thing I love most about Sarah Palin is how she drives Democrats into a' foaming at the mouth' spasm of pure hatred!

The sorry, slime sucking, hate driven, Democrats paralyze her Governorship with frivolous lawsuits, then, when instead of spending the rest of her term in court fighting frivolous Democrat lawsuits and wasting millions of dollars of Alaskan taxpayer's money, for the good of the Alaskan People, she turns the Governorship over to the Lieutenant Governor the rabid dogs attack her for being a quitter.

Robert Bork tried Marijuana in college and was a dope head and not fit to serve as
surgeon General.
Bill Clinton smoked marijuana and snorted cocaine in college and after and he was their choice for President.
When George W. Bush repeated the same claim the Democrats had been claiming for four years, he was lying.
When Obama lies every time he's on TV that's brilliant strategy.
It goes on and on........
Newt Gingrich is illegally taped on a phone call with a woman and he is not qualified to be Speaker Of The House.
Clinton rapes a girl in the student parking lot while in high school, rapes Juanita Broaddrick while Attorney General of Arkansas, sexually assaults and abuses women while President and that's okay because, "It's just sex".

You Democrats are the scum of America!

Robert Bork was a surgeon? Is he the one who performed your lobotomy?

The right made a lot of excuses for $arah's mind boggling ignorance when she ran for veep but $he's had 5 years to read a newspaper or ask a question.

Obviously, $he $till doesn't read anything at all and gets her "news" from fox.

Wish $he'd run for prez/veep again. Wouldn't that be fun?

On a side note I believe they all need to read a book. Like Hillary and Petraus need to read a book about Benghazi so they actually know what went on. Apparently the live feed wasn't enough.

Forum List

Back