Former House Majority Leader Claims FBI Is "Ready To Indict" Hillary Clinton

Do tell. I hope she gets broom sticks left over from that chick who had the cooking show. You know, the one that went to the big house.... I digress

Seems Her Thighness has issues at hand. Obama will never have her prosecuted. She may get indicted though

-Geaux
-------------

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has been under investigation by the FBI for several months, and former U.S. House Majority leader Tom DeLay said Monday that the FBI is “ready to indict” her for using a private email server to conduct government business.

During an interview on “The Steve Malzberg Show,” DeLay, a Republican from Texas, said he has friends in the FBI who tell him “they’re ready to indict” the former Secretary of State.

“They’re ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they’re going public,” DeLay said.

Clinton’s use of personal email on a private server during her tenure as Secretary of State was revealed in March 2015, and while she has maintained that she never sent or received any classified information on the server, her claims have been contradicted by the Intelligence Community.

Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III sent a letter to Congress on Jan. 14, revealing that not only did “several dozen” of Clinton’s emails contain classified information, but some of the information was classified as SAP or “special access programs,” which is beyond top secret.

Former House Majority Leader Claims FBI Is "Ready To Indict" Hillary Clinton | Zero Hedge
How many weeks has this been "ready to indict" going on?
No, this is for real – she'll be indicted right after Lois Lerner is arrested...

Do tell. I hope she gets broom sticks left over from that chick who had the cooking show. You know, the one that went to the big house.... I digress

Seems Her Thighness has issues at hand. Obama will never have her prosecuted. She may get indicted though

-Geaux
-------------

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has been under investigation by the FBI for several months, and former U.S. House Majority leader Tom DeLay said Monday that the FBI is “ready to indict” her for using a private email server to conduct government business.

During an interview on “The Steve Malzberg Show,” DeLay, a Republican from Texas, said he has friends in the FBI who tell him “they’re ready to indict” the former Secretary of State.

“They’re ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they’re going public,” DeLay said.

Clinton’s use of personal email on a private server during her tenure as Secretary of State was revealed in March 2015, and while she has maintained that she never sent or received any classified information on the server, her claims have been contradicted by the Intelligence Community.

Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III sent a letter to Congress on Jan. 14, revealing that not only did “several dozen” of Clinton’s emails contain classified information, but some of the information was classified as SAP or “special access programs,” which is beyond top secret.

Former House Majority Leader Claims FBI Is "Ready To Indict" Hillary Clinton | Zero Hedge
No, this is for real – she'll be indicted right after Lois Lerner is arrested...

Will this be before or after Obama is impeached? :dunno:

-Geaux
-------------

Will this be before or after Obama is impeached? :dunno:

Funny!

Hey, I like your new avatar! :p

I THINK Obama will allow her to be indited to make room for Bloomberg.
joe biden.jpg

Good one.

-Geaux
-------------

:rofl:

De-lay has never said a true thing in his life.

but thanks anyway.

I think that's Austin, where the state capitol is. It's also where the main university is. That's a double barreled blast of liberalism.

It was Travis County...

Same county that protected the sitting DA (D) when she was busted for DWI, and she is still the DA...

They went after Perry because he refused to fund the Integrity Fund she chaired for the entire state, gotta love it...

I have now lived in both Harris & Travis counties, Harris is a melting pot of ethnicity and not as liberal as Travis county...

One thing is clear in Austin, it's very liberal and very segregated, if you're black or Hispanic you live east of 35 and if you're white you live west of 35. The most liberal city in Texas and they are still segregated...

Pretty sad...

-Geaux
-------------

She is a Clinton right? It's a marathon, not a sprint

-Geaux

In other related news

-Geaux
---------------

Former BIS Economist William White, who called the 2007-08 crisis, thinks we are in worse shape today and header for a larger fall.

Debts have grown and central bank QE has pulled forward much of the economic activity that it can and is no longer effective.

He thinks bondholders should prepare for a massive wave of defaults and there will be a large wealth transfer.

This could this be the reason for the markets drop in the beginning of 2016.

A recent interview with William White, the former head economist of the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) and current chairman of the review committee of the OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), offers investors a very somber warning about the global economy.

In the interview with Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, he states:

"The situation is worse than it was in 2007. Our macroeconomic ammunition to fight downturns is essentially all used up. Emerging markets were part of the solution after the Lehman crisis. Now they are part of the problem, too.

Debts have continued to build up over the last eight years and they have reached such levels in every part of the world that they have become a potent cause for mischief. It will become obvious in the next recession that many of these debts will never be serviced or repaid, and this will be uncomfortable for a lot of people who think they own assets that are worth something."

What Is Wrong With Markets? The Former Chief Economist Of The Bank Of International Settlements Knows... | Seeking Alpha

Now I sit and wait for the 'American Way' wrecking balls called liberals to come here and have another circle jerk. I take it they're cleaning each other up at the moment after such a orgy

-Geaux

-Geaux
-------------

They are also ready to invalidate Obama's birth certificate ....any day now

They are just waiting for the right time

Forum List

Back