Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
He was working in china training communist pilots to defeat US pilots in combat
He is one of up to 100 US and UK pilots being paid to train our enemy

We probably cant execute him but I wish we could

He was working in china training communist pilots to defeat US pilots in combat
He is one of up to 100 US and UK pilots being paid to train our enemy

We probably cant execute him but I wish we could

This will continue. China is going to win and the West did it to themselves. Just look at your 'allies", what a misnomer in terms.

I tried to warn you America, some in your country believe the abusers over the abused...

This will continue. China is going to win and the West did it to themselves. Just look at your 'allies", what a misnomer in terms.

I tried to warn you America, some in your country believe the abusers over the abused...
The entire world of practicing globalists embraced china without thinking about the consequences

To be fair many people thought capitalist prosperity would topple the hardcore communist regime

But that didnt happen and now we have created a monster

The entire world of practicing globalists embraced china without thinking about the consequences

To be fair many people thought capitalist prosperity would topple the hardcore communist regime

The US does the same thing in the world or did you not notice?

The Communists played the West and Russia watched it unfold while both nations improved their intelligence efforts.

They deserve the W, little people like myself are a victim of the same system some in the U.S want to emulate. As a nation the U.S really hasn't learned, it's just perpetually moved the goalposts around and naively allowed themselves to be fooled.

If and when the U.S dollar is no longer the reserve currency you will see how quickly (but too late) these same fools wake up.

Mercenaries don't seem like they do but they are.

You don't have to be a US approved "contractor" to earn coin in a foreign land. We are not at war with the chi-coms. Yet.

That and I wonder how many of that supposed 100 were let go due to woke actions like having to get the covid vaxx.....Man's gotta earn a livin'.

Mercenaries don't seem like they do but they are.

You don't have to be a US approved "contractor" to earn coin in a foreign land. We are not at war with the chi-coms. Yet.

That and I wonder how many of that supposed 100 were let go due to woke actions like having to get the covid vaxx.....Man's gotta earn a livin'.
You are talking utter nonsense

First, china is our enemy and every fighter pilot in the US military knows it

These men are whores and traitors

You are talking utter nonsense

First, china is our enemy and every fighter pilot in the US military knows it

These men are whores and traitors
History much?

The US turned a blind eye to US pilots and ground personnel resigning to serve/fight in China.

They were no better than mercenaries....The Flying Tiger pilots even got paid $500 a pop for Jap planes shot down or destroyed on the ground. We were not at war with Japan at the time. Were they traitors?

No US markings on those P-40s.....And what, you don't think they took our air combat "secrets" with them?

R.14997fd1504e370eb9260b8df784596c

The US turned a blind eye to US pilots and ground personnel resigning to serve/fight in China.
That was 80 years ago during WWII

Have you ever heard of the FLYING TIGERS?

Maybe not

Or were you just hoping I dont know?

That was 80 years ago during WWII

Have you ever heard of the FLYING TIGERS?

Maybe not

Or were you just hoping I dont know?
The US hired Nazis after the war, we paid Ruskies to defect from the USSR and hopefully, they flew a Mig our way, and we bought traitors from every nation we invaded....

The US hired Nazis after the war, we paid Ruskies to defect from the USSR and hopefully, they flew a Mig our way, and we bought traitors from every nation we invaded....
You are cheering for our enemy

Forum List

Back