FORMER President TrumpTo Get 2 Weeks Before 2nd Partisan Impeachment Trial

From your link:

"Fact check: Kamala Harris said she supports protests, not ‘riots’"

Yup....

CNN Criticized For Fiery But Most Peaceful Reporting On ...

Thank you for that wildly partisan recap of two years ago.

FACTUAL.

The evidence has been officially recorded, documented, reported, and the links to all substantiating documents, testimony, evidence, and fact has been posted repeatedly on this board.

Your irrational hate-driven 'nuh-uh' is duly noted.
your habit of snipping a post and only responding to your cherry-picked quote is also duly noted..and laughed at!

I guess you realize that context is not your friend here, eh?

Thank you for that wildly partisan recap of two years ago.

FACTUAL.

The evidence has been officially recorded, documented, reported, and the links to all substantiating documents, testimony, evidence, and fact has been posted repeatedly on this board.

Your irrational hate-driven 'nuh-uh' is duly noted.
your habit of snipping a post and only responding to your cherry-picked quote is also duly noted..and laughed at!

I guess you realize that context is not your friend here, eh?
I have responded to every excuse, justification, and proven biased opinion-based comment, snowflake.

Trump Derangement is a serious mental Illness. More serious and debilitating that we could ever imagine.

If anybody needs to be impeached it is China Joe for stealing an election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled districts.

S#1: TDS is not noted as a serious mental illness in DSM 5

S#2; This sentence is clownish, though expected from a Trumpanzee*. Using a Conspiracy Story, that is a claim without an iota of evidence makes this sentence preposterous and ludicrous.

*TRUMPANZEE: an irrational and irritable assclownish beast that is completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon.

30 years from now libtards will exhume his body to try and impeach him again

Forum List

Back