Former Rep. John Conyers Dies At Age 90

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
If God's wrath hasn't been laid upon them. Then it must be that Pres.Trump is quietly executing the Deep state.

Former Democratic Rep. John Conyers of Michigan died Sunday at the age of 90, his family announced.

He served in the House from 1965 until December 2017, when he resigned following allegations that he sexually harassed several female staffers. He denied the allegations.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

If God's wrath hasn't been laid upon them. Then it must be that Pres.Trump is quietly executing the Deep state.

Former Democratic Rep. John Conyers of Michigan died Sunday at the age of 90, his family announced.

He served in the House from 1965 until December 2017, when he resigned following allegations that he sexually harassed several female staffers. He denied the allegations.

I guess we'll be having another Wellstone like requiem next week as well.

The Funeral is definitely the ceremony of choice for the Far Left in this country.

I guess we'll be having another Wellstone like requiem next week as well.

The Funeral is definitely the ceremony of choice for the Far Left in this country.

I wonder if the Left is going to cry foul for reading scriptures from out of the Bible at these funerals. They need to protest at these funerals, by throwing urine at the attendees. Maybe the atheist groups are being paid to only attack conservative's meetings.

Mourning Elijah Cummings, preachers and presidents recall a man of faith - Religion News Service

Forum List

Back