Former Trump aide Kash Patel set to testify in Mar-a-Lago docs probe: report

Amazing how republicans agreed with Trump that only mobsters take the 5th.

And when Trump took the 5th, they did a complete 180, that it was now perfectly O.K.

You can also see the hypocrisy when they complain about one of Hillary Clinton's staffers pleading the 5th, but not about Trump staffer Kash Patel doing the same.

Prove it! :abgg2q.jpg: I have no taste for them as I have been married almost 40 years and have three adult children. What do you have?

You just posted another off topic, personal attack? You seriously need psychiatric help for your faggotry.
I love when wing nuts go at each other

And when Trump took the 5th, they did a complete 180, that it was now perfectly O.K.

You can also see the hypocrisy when they complain about one of Hillary Clinton's staffers pleading the 5th, but not about Trump staffer Kash Patel doing the same.
Clinton testified for ELEVEN hours in public if I remember correctly

Clinton testified for ELEVEN hours in public if I remember correctly
And Trump did nothing but plead either the 5th, or that he couldn't remember.

And that's from the guy who said only mobsters plead the 5th, and that he has the best memory in the world.

WRONG!

What is it you imagine they "said about themselves" in court?

They most certainly WERE under oath in court.....and they said (64 seperate times) that Trump's claims of "proof" of election fraud were pure caca.

They said (63 seperate times) that they had none (proof).
And yes, these things were said in private.
In private court depositions which were reported on later because once the judge issues his or her ruling then the procedure becomes a matter of public record.

This information is fairly easy to look up if you are having comprehension difficulty.

Why don't you give it a try?
They were talking about themselves....their lawsuits, their opinions about their lawsuits

No they weren't under oath...they were lawyers. Lawyers aren't put under oath dumbass.

They are just a brainwashed cult.

They spin their crap as they go along.
It is ALL about protecting their orange cat-turd king at ALL COSTS!

Possibly because ever having to admit what he ACTUALLY is and is not, they believe, would also be admitting how STUPID tgey've all been fir believing his shit in the first place.

So they just continue on...day after day....spinnung...deflecting....makung excuses/apologies for this grifter con-man goon, making themselves into bigger and bigger fools.

Throwing good after bad.

Absolutely TERRIFIED of the day the bottom finally drops out and their jug is up....
and there is nothing left they can defend.

They spin their crap as they go along.
It is ALL about protecting their orange cat-turd king at ALL COSTS!

Possibly because ever having to admit what he ACTUALLY is and is not, they believe, would also be admitting how STUPID tgey've all been fir believing his shit in the first place.

So they just continue on...day after day....spinnung...deflecting....makung excuses/apologies for this grifter con-man goon, making themselves into bigger and bigger fools.

Throwing good after bad.

Absolutely TERRIFIED of the day the bottom finally drops out and their jug is up....
and there is nothing left they can defend.
Fricking TYPOS!

JIG
"Jig is up"

Prove it! :abgg2q.jpg: I have no taste for them as I have been married almost 40 years and have three adult children. What do you have?

You just posted another off topic, personal attack? You seriously need psychiatric help for your faggotry.
Yet you have a bag of cocks at the ready.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The ensign doth protest too much. I don’t care that you’re gay. It’s ok. But don’t ascribe your lifestyle to others. You’re far too transparent, ensign.

:fu:

This is how con-men like Bernie Madoff was able to get away with it, for as long as he did. Madoff didn't recruit victims, the victims had to solicit Madoff, and that required a minimum $200,000 investment.

Yet you have a bag of cocks at the ready.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The ensign doth protest too much. I don’t care that you’re gay. It’s ok. But don’t ascribe your lifestyle to others. You’re far too transparent, ensign.

:fu:

They were talking about themselves....their lawsuits, their opinions about their lawsuits

No they weren't under oath...they were lawyers. Lawyers aren't put under oath dumbass.
Lawyers are officers of the court. Just as the judge isn't under oath, neither are the officers of the court. But their code of conduct requires they can't make or support false statements to the court.

Lawyers are officers of the court. Just as the judge isn't under oath, neither are the officers of the court. But their code of conduct requires they can't make or support false statements to the court.
Exactly!

And that is why they wouldn't DARE say the same things to federal judges in court that they were vomiting out to the press pretty much anytime someone shoved a microphone in their faces.

That press stuff was solely for the consumption of clueless Trumptard MAGAts.

Certainly not the kind of SERIOUS stuff you'd swear to in court.

Did you know that repeating yourself is a sign of your latent homosexuality?

Anyway, not that you do what you seem to insist that others do (since you’re a hypocritical gasbag), the actual TOPIC of this thread, Ensign, is the Kash Patel grant of limited immunity designed to make him testify under oath before a grand jury about … whatever … supposedly related to the Trump possession of various documents at Mar A Lago.

If you care to get past your hypocrisy, you can maybe address that topic instead of other peoples’ typos and your fixation on dicks.

I’ve noticed that several of our resident libtards seem to be confused. They seem to be claiming that, since the Government had to resort to asking the Court to give Kash limited use immunity, it somehow “follows” (in “logic”?) that Patel now will not be able to testify that the President had ordered the declassification of some previously classified documents.

I also note that they can’t explain their alleged “logic” in their jump to that conclusion.

They seem to be claiming that, since the Government had to resort to asking the Court to give Kash limited use immunity, it somehow “follows” (in “logic”?) that Patel now will not be able to testify that the President had ordered the declassification of some previously classified documents.

I also note that they can’t explain their alleged “logic” in their jump to that conclusion
He will not be able to testify that the President had ordered the declassification of some previously classified documents because that statement is not true.

You see, that is the way sworn testimony works.
If you say some rando bullshit crap that isn't true....you go to jail.

And he knows this.

Even if it WAS true that trump thought he could just wave a wand and "declassify" what he wanted (which it isn't) he's still in possession of stolen classified material because
#1 He stole them
#2 That is not how the declassification protocol works.
Not even remotely close!

Forum List

Back