Former Trump aide Kash Patel set to testify in Mar-a-Lago docs probe: report

I didn’t read the OP link either. But I did see a link from the Slimes which I declined to read.

I did later see a piece that wasn’t from the Slimes. And it did support the claim made that Patel took the fifth and that the DOJ had to slink in to request that the judge grant him immunity.

Man. I sure hope you’re all caught up now, ensign.

Try this. Get your own shit together too, boy. And stop pretending that your all that and a bag of chips. You’re not. You’re just a kind of insufferable old man.

And if, by chance, you occasionally provide some useful insights, keep up the good work. But your lose your twat-attitude or people will assume you’re a lib.

If you wish to get back on topic, I’d like to encourage you. But if you insist on being a school marm over inconsequential crap like all typos all the time, then you might as well just leave the board. You’re unlikely to be of assistance.
I cannot help it if you are an insufferable asshole. You have admitted doing exactly what I said you did, so f-u very much! You need to get YOUR shit in one sock!

Last edited:
I cannot help it if you are an insufferable asshole.

No no, ensign. That’s you.
Yu have admitted doing exactly what I said you did,
I merely acknowledged that I hadn’t read an OP link. It’s called being honest. You should try it, you scumbag. Nice typo though, school marm. 😂🤣🤣🤣😂
so f-u very much!

Stick it up your ass, you twat.
You need to get YOUR shut in one sock!
Omg. Is that another TYPO???? From Swabby? How can that possibly be???

Here’s what you need to do, ensign. Go suck on a bag of dicks. Gag. Choke. Aspirate on your own vomit. Repeat. 👍

No no, ensign. That’s you.

I merely acknowledged that I hadn’t read an OP link. It’s called being honest. You should try it, you scumbag. Nice typo though, school marm. 😂🤣🤣🤣😂

Stick it up your ass, you twat.

Omg. Is that another TYPO???? From Swabby? How can that possibly be???

Here’s what you need to do, ensign. Go suck on a bag of dicks. Gag. Choke. Aspirate on your own vomit. Repeat. 👍
I appreciate you pointing out my typos. Why can't you just correct your behavior and not respond to every post I make? To do so is psychotic!

BTW, I am saving that bag of dicks for your next snack time.

no they aren’t you have never provided anything they said in private.

they have never been under oath in court. Moreover the examples you provided of things they said about themselves not trump
WRONG!

What is it you imagine they "said about themselves" in court?

They most certainly WERE under oath in court.....and they said (64 seperate times) that Trump's claims of "proof" of election fraud were pure caca.

They said (63 seperate times) that they had none (proof).
And yes, these things were said in private.
In private court depositions which were reported on later because once the judge issues his or her ruling then the procedure becomes a matter of public record.

This information is fairly easy to look up if you are having comprehension difficulty.

Why don't you give it a try?

I appreciate you pointing out my typos. Why can't you just correct your behavior and not respond to every post I make? To do so is psychotic!
I’ll make a deal with you ensign.

Stop being an insufferable school marm and an asshole self important twat.

And don’t try to impose what you imagine are the “right” rules. As always, with or without your approval, I’ll respond to as many posts as I damn well wish. Even your usual fare of egotistical grandiose commentary.

It’s kind of ironic. I sometimes find the substance of a post of yours to be of merit. But, more often, what you provide are simply childish efforts to belittle others so that you can imagine that you are superior. You’re not.

Stop giving others so much advice. Start considering taking some, such as:
  • Post on topic.
  • Don’t be so petty, vain and arrogant.
  • Maybe consider supporting your assertions, occasionally, with citation to linked sources.

But for now, go take care of some barnacles and the swab some decks.

I’ll make a deal with you ensign.

Stop being an insufferable school marm and an asshole self important twat.

And don’t try to impose what you imagine are the “right” rules. As always, with or without your approval, I’ll respond to as many posts as I damn well wish. Even your usual fare of egotistical grandiose commentary.

It’s kind of ironic. I sometimes find the substance of a post of yours to be of merit. But, more often, what you provide are simply childish efforts to belittle others so that you can imagine that you are superior. You’re not.

Stop giving others so much advice. Start considering taking some, such as:
  • Post on topic.
  • Don’t be so petty, vain and arrogant.
  • Maybe consider supporting your assertions, occasionally, with citation to linked sources.

But for now, go take care of some barnacles and the swab some decks.
You just couldn't resist another opportunity to show your stupidity. You really should seek some help with those issues.

BTW, I am saving that bag of dicks for your next snack time.
No need. I don’t share your taste for cocks. Unlike you, I haven’t even tried it and have no desire to do so.

Now, GFY. :fu:

No need. I don’t share your taste for cocks. Unlike you, I haven’t even tried it and have no desire to do so.

Now, GFY. :fu:
Prove it! :abgg2q.jpg: I have no taste for them as I have been married almost 40 years and have three adult children. What do you have?

You just posted another off topic, personal attack? You seriously need psychiatric help for your faggotry.

I have often. I don’t see you doing so, ya twat rash.

But then again, I don’t give a damn if you’re too lazy and stupid to verify the shit you post. You are entirely lacking in credibility, anyway.
I did do my research last night so I'd know the difference between Kash Patel and Dinesh D' Souza.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back