Former trump Lawyer Michael Cohen Asked Back For 8th Interview In Criminal Probe As DA Vance Prepares Exit

lying to investigators is a sure fire way of getting thrown back into jail, what would Cohen gain from lying. I'm sure whatever Cohen is providing would point to documents to back it up.
what did he have to gain from lying the 2nd time? Perhaps attempted revenge? Mo matter - he was discredited. The only reason he was not charged the 2nd time was because he was already going to jail.
Cohen plead guilty nov 2018, and then sentenced.
Cohen testified to congress Feb 2019.
Obviously he flipped between those times, because in congress he was under oath, and lying would considerably added to his prison time.

What Cohen is doing right now is just provide guidance on the mountains of documents investigators are going thru. If Cohen was lying, then they would just be wasting their time looking at useless documents.

Its also relevant to point out that Allen Weisselberg has flipped, and is just as significant as the help Cohen is giving.

That is very interesting. I didn't know that Weisselberg had flipped.

I wonder what he has to tell the DA.

This is interesting.

An 8th interview.

Cohen must have a lot to say.

It’s looking like “Individual 1’s” number is up.

I hope so but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Interviewing Mike Cohen is pointless. They can't put him on the stand- as a convicted, admitted, congenital liar, he' would totally and completely discredit any prosecutor who would put him on a witness list.

Interviewing Mike Cohen is pointless. They can't put him on the stand- as a convicted, admitted, congenital liar, he' would totally and completely discredit any prosecutor who would put him on a witness list.
More proof it's a nothingburger.

Forum List

Back