Former U.S. Attorneys Predict Criminal Charges in FBI’s Probe of Clinton Server

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
This lying, corrupt, criminal, murderous bitch is going down, SOON or when President Trump appoints a NON COMMIE AG!

Washington Free Beacon ^ | 1-15-16 | Alana Goodman
Two former U.S. attorneys said the FBI will likely reach a determination in the next few months in its investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server, and based on publicly available evidence said the bureau could have a strong criminal case. "I expect the FBI to conclude the investigation within 60 to 90 days and make a recommendation to the Justice Department, and I believe they will recommend a series of charges involving the classified information," said Joseph DiGenova, who was U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia during the Reagan administration. The FBI has been investigating whether classified information....

th

it's victoria toensing's husband, you can't get more biased and partisan than that....get real...

The Boy Cried Wolf, one too many times on this...

Let us all know when it happens.... :lol:

This lying, corrupt, criminal, murderous bitch is going down, SOON or when President Trump appoints a NON COMMIE AG!

Washington Free Beacon ^ | 1-15-16 | Alana Goodman
Two former U.S. attorneys said the FBI will likely reach a determination in the next few months in its investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server, and based on publicly available evidence said the bureau could have a strong criminal case. "I expect the FBI to conclude the investigation within 60 to 90 days and make a recommendation to the Justice Department, and I believe they will recommend a series of charges involving the classified information," said Joseph DiGenova, who was U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia during the Reagan administration. The FBI has been investigating whether classified information....

Come back when you've got something besides some ex somebody's opinion about what they think somebody else is going to do. Try listening or finding and reading real news instead of blogs. You won't believe how much a difference it makes in your ability to experience reality instead of biased fantasies

it's victoria toensing's husband, you can't get more biased and partisan than that....get real...

If the Obama admin doesn't prosecute her, she better hope that she wins the election, because Trump will prosecute her.

If the Obama admin doesn't prosecute her, she better hope that she wins the election, because Trump will prosecute her.
Hold your horses there Bripat

there hasn't even been a single recommendation for charges to be brought against her...not even after 8 Benghazi/ email investigations....and the fbi investigating 4-5 months now...

Except Trump isn't going to win.

Whistling past the graveyard. Americans have had their fill of Democrat shit.

and republican shit as well...

Took the words right out of my mouth. I don't understand why the stupid Republicans don't see the rebellion inside their own party.

What "Republican shit" has passed into law?

Took the words right out of my mouth. I don't understand why the stupid Republicans don't see the rebellion inside their own party.

Idiots all think alike.

What "Republican shit" has passed into law?
are you kidding? the republicans in power have done nothing to help the military, yet 9 benghazi investigations costing millions upon millions proving everything the right wing claimed to be wrong and not a single thing done to help the Veteran's health care situation, 50 wasted votes on killing obamacare just for a dog and pony show, the Sequestration... cutting military spending, and then the final straw, passing this last budget....the Repubs in power have turned out to be useless for them....

they are not stupid.

I doubt anything will ever come of it. The ruling establishment of both parties would never allow it.

Had these kind of security measures been violated to the average Joe in the Military they would have been THROWN UNDER LEBANWORTH................

I doubt anything will ever come of it. The ruling establishment of both parties would never allow it.

Had these kind of security measures been violated to the average Joe in the Military they would have been THROWN UNDER LEBANWORTH................
the problem is the gvt has been loose as a goose with private email, including all of admin, the senators and congressmen all use it...and guaran gosh darn tee ya, things on everyone's emails have LATER been classified...the Hill is being singled out, for an issue that has been government wide...

Some steps have been taken to change that, but there still is no strict gvt ban for using private email...

the problem is the gvt has been loose as a goose with private email, including all of admin, the senators and congressmen all use it...and guaran gosh darn tee ya, things on everyone's emails have LATER been classified...the Hill is being singled out, for an issue that has been government wide...

Some steps have been taken to change that, but there still is no strict gvt ban for using private email...
I signed the documents about the release of classified material while in the service, including the penalties of disclosure. I highly doubt that those documents have changed much, but to them it's do as I say and not as I do. It is Hypocrisy to the core, and I don't care which party they belong to.

They should be held to the same standard they hold the military. But the peasants must follow the rules not those in the upper tiers...........it is disgusting to me that they would be so CARELESS WITH THIS DATA.

Forum List

Back