Former U.S. Attorneys Predict Criminal Charges in FBI’s Probe of Clinton Server

I doubt anything will ever come of it. The ruling establishment of both parties would never allow it.

Had these kind of security measures been violated to the average Joe in the Military they would have been THROWN UNDER LEBANWORTH................
the problem is the gvt has been loose as a goose with private email, including all of admin, the senators and congressmen all use it...and guaran gosh darn tee ya, things on everyone's emails have LATER been classified...the Hill is being singled out, for an issue that has been government wide...

Some steps have been taken to change that, but there still is no strict gvt ban for using private email...
I signed the documents about the release of classified material while in the service, including the penalties of disclosure. I highly doubt that those documents have changed much, but to them it's do as I say and not as I do. It is Hypocrisy to the core, and I don't care which party they belong to.

They should be held to the same standard they hold the military. But the peasants must follow the rules not those in the upper tiers...........it is disgusting to me that they would be so CARELESS WITH THIS DATA.
purposely releasing classified material is different than simply using a personal email account.... isn't it?

I doubt anything will ever come of it. The ruling establishment of both parties would never allow it.

Had these kind of security measures been violated to the average Joe in the Military they would have been THROWN UNDER LEBANWORTH................
the problem is the gvt has been loose as a goose with private email, including all of admin, the senators and congressmen all use it...and guaran gosh darn tee ya, things on everyone's emails have LATER been classified...the Hill is being singled out, for an issue that has been government wide...

Some steps have been taken to change that, but there still is no strict gvt ban for using private email...
I signed the documents about the release of classified material while in the service, including the penalties of disclosure. I highly doubt that those documents have changed much, but to them it's do as I say and not as I do. It is Hypocrisy to the core, and I don't care which party they belong to.

They should be held to the same standard they hold the military. But the peasants must follow the rules not those in the upper tiers...........it is disgusting to me that they would be so CARELESS WITH THIS DATA.
purposely releasing classified material is different than simply using a personal email account.... isn't it?
NO. If it is Classified or even Confidential it is a violation of the Security Clearance whether accidental or on purpose. Which is exactly why there are their are set procedures in places where sensitive or Classified material or info are discussed.

Even on the battlefield. If they simply text or talk about military operations they can be in violation of them in forward operational bases, and yes that ability is there as they set up call centers and even wifi in the combat zone.

It has always been that way, and to violate the rules are to violate the process of your security clearance.

Forum List

Back