Former Vice President Mike Pence dismisses male swimmer Lia Thomas' NCAA victory: 'Emma Weyant won that race'

They are breaking the law.

Title IX states: No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
I would bet that directive was initiated before all this far-left support for men competing against women. I also bet, when it was written there were only 2 sexes, a man and a woman. Liberals are out of their minds.

Sorry, but women play on men's teams so you are wrong.

But they're not pretending to be men. They're women, competing on men's teams as women.

I'm not going to hold out much hope that you'll actually grasp the difference, though...

Not sure why you continue to think you are making a point when you say this.
When women play on men's teams, it is because the woman is talented enough, not because of biologically determined physical superiority (i.e. bigger, stronger, faster) which is the case when "men" play on women's teams.
Can you really not understand the difference?

The NCAA is not breaking the law they are upholding the law. It is people like Pence that want to break the law.
So no one is actually breaking the law. You're just triggered. We will see how the tune changes with 4-5 average ability HS boys decide they are going to be "girls" for a year and East Tennessee Votech College destroys everyone in the NCAA women's bracket of tournament in their first year as a program. This is easy to dismiss because no one really cares about swimming and it's just one person. But the scenario I described is coming and when it gets in the NCAA's pocket I bet the rules about this change. Or women's sports will be just JV men's sports at some point. Oh or a couple boys who played BB in HS who couldnt get a spot on a D1 college baseball roster decide to play softball. They would set the all time HR record their freshman year if anyone pitches to them.

Can you link to one woman who is competing on a moderately high level team of any consequence in any sport? And no the LLWS doesn't count that is not high level baseball for that age group.

I'll wait.

Can you link to one woman who is competing on a moderately high level team of any consequence in any sport? And no the LLWS doesn't count that is not high level baseball for that age group.

I'll wait.
Tennis…

I would place women as better than man some of the time…

Tennis…

When? Serena Williams would get run off the court by everyone in the top 200 (and that's being generous) of the men's division. Even she says that and she's the best to ever play women's tennis.

When? Serena Williams would get run off the court by everyone in the top 200 (and that's being generous) of the men's division. Even she says that and she's the best to ever play women's tennis.
Chris Evert used to practice with her brother John who was just a club pro, not a ranked player.
She stated that if they ever played seriously, she would never win a game.

Tennis…

Also tennis isnt a team sport where a woman is playing on a team with men against other men's teams. Even doubles is mixed doubles. You dont see a women doubles team playing a mens doubles team. Or one team that has a man and a woman playing 2 men. That's not happening for a reason.

Chris Evert used to practice with her brother John who was just a club pro, not a ranked player.
She stated that if they ever played seriously, she would never win a game.
Of course she wouldnt. I dont know why people get so offended by the fact that men are generally bigger faster and stronger than women. It doenst mean women are bad people or that they are not valid humans it just means that compared to men they arent as good at athletic endevours as men. There are plenty of things women are better at than men (again generally speaking) and this fact doesnt bother me as a man one bit.

And no the LLWS doesn't count that is not high level baseball for that age group.

While I disagree with Moon on this, the LLWS is the highest level of baseball for that age group. It is the best teams in the world at that age group

Forum List

Back