🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

how did he screw up?

again... there needs to be an investigation to see if the cop was sent out on the right type of call and if he knew any reason why he was there in the first place.
But assuming he was there on a welfare check especially or even an open structure call.... what was their rush? why rush when they have to think there might be "innocent" residents inside? Why not consider someone did just forget to close their door? why not consider someone inside might need medical attention? WHY ONLY go in with the thought of a burglar or intruder? The cops in this story had complete control of the situation, the front door was open and the lights were on giving them a clear view back into the house... so who is going to sneak up on them there? If they weren't sure then call for backup and have someone else watch the side of the house while they went in the front. Why rush the situation? no one was going anywhere and yes, calling inside would have been the correct thing to do...at least wait for back up. There should be the reasonable assumption by police that someones home is just that.... it wasn't a bank or jewelry store with the front door left open.
rush? wtf are you talking about? the cop was there on an open structure call and saw someone point a gun at him. What was the rush? He defended himself? weak.

He wasn't near the front door, was in the dark outside. wtf is wrong with fkwads? omg, you have no common sense. fk.

Holy shit! watch the video again. They walked right by the open front door and walked around the side into the dark. Thats the point. And yes, he defended himself because he put himself needlessly into a bad situation. I bet if you were to ask that officer today, he would admit he screwed up.
Cause he took the call? Why aren’t you pissed his partner did the same thing? Cause you haven’t a clue to their procedures. Shouldn’t talk about things you know nothing about. They follow protocols
Like mindless drones..?
That you are

whites usu
..whites usually don't burn/riot/loot/ when dangerous jackass criminals are justifiably shot---like blacks do

When whites do it, it is called a celebration, generally after winning a Super Bowl or Stanley Cup.
idiocy--thank you
whites do not LOVE criminals like blacks do

Then quit defending the criminal cop. He is the one up on murder charges.
..you also must be brainwashed by hate/racism/something
please read my posts--I'm not defending him--stop the stupidshit
.. point is most people do not think in realistic terms--they think everything is like a movie or TV show
...he didn't murder her ..he didn't go there to kill a BLACK person
he should get about 10 years like the cop lady got

no one said he went there to murder a black women,,,
You did.

When whites do it, it is called a celebration, generally after winning a Super Bowl or Stanley Cup.
idiocy--thank you

.. point is most people do not think in realistic terms--they think everything is like a movie or TV show

You did.

when??

idiocy--thank you

You did.

when??
Earlier today. You said he murdered her. Right?

You did.

when??

thats not what I said,,,

You did.

when??

thats not what I said,,,
Yep, better go delete the posts

You did.

when??
English must be your third language.

whites usu
..whites usually don't burn/riot/loot/ when dangerous jackass criminals are justifiably shot---like blacks do

idiocy--thank you

holy fk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you must live outside the USA, correct??
WHITE cop --BLACK this --24/7-EVERYDAY! for the past few years
EVERY thing is racially motivated according to blacks/MSM/etc
but when a black MURDERS whites because of race, they don't really mention it
here's a prime example:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia

idiocy--thank you

I think 10 years would be reasonable.

That police officers are finally being held accountable for the ineptitude is what I like to see.
finally? it's all part of the system
1. as I've proved beyond a doubt in my other posts, police shootings of ANYONE is very, very rare
2. lot's of murderers/criminals/etc get off --it's the system..not perfect, but not bad....

Cops are far too trigger-happy in the US these days. On another forum I used to post at, people used to post story after story after story of cops being called for whatever reason and an innocent person ending up being shot. It happens way too often. And it makes me glad I don't live in the US, TBH. I actually feel safer here in Mexico.
...there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
..in 2016, police shot about 233 blacks-- the vast majority armed and dangerous,
it only happens often in your mind
....they unjustifiably shoot maybe----5 people per year? out of MILLIONS of calls for assistance
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
That's where averages work against the trigger happy Leo's. The overwhelming majority of interactions with the public, and even criminals results in no violence. Much less, lethal force incidents. Yet these fucking drones have it pounded into their heads that their jobs are far more dangerous than the numbers support. Which makes them nervous, and trigger happy, overly aggressive, and running scared. And its when scared that mistakes are made. In short..?
Today's Leftist PDs are hiring pussies in droves. As such fear based decisions will be made...
you must not comprehend basic 4th grade math
you people are FKHEADS
jesus christ--

stop the ''I am SUPERMAN'' crap--you're not
if someone is aiming a pistol at you or is a threat, you would shoot also
and SavanahMan thinks he's SUPERMAN also
...you think you are James Bond/Chuck Norris/Etc
...YOU will take on dangerous jackass IRRATIONAL STUPID huge criminals with your bare hands

you people think you would NOT DO THE SAME --bullshit
you would not have even the tiniest bit of anxiousness!!!!!!! you are SUPERMAN
...you people are saying you would take on Andre the Giant [ if he was alive ] with your bare hands!!! BULLSHIT

you people would shit in your pants if you got involved in road rage

Last edited:
Cops are far too trigger-happy in the US these days. On another forum I used to post at, people used to post story after story after story of cops being called for whatever reason and an innocent person ending up being shot. It happens way too often. And it makes me glad I don't live in the US, TBH. I actually feel safer here in Mexico.
...there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
..in 2016, police shot about 233 blacks-- the vast majority armed and dangerous,
....they unjustifiably shoot maybe----5 people per year? out of MILLIONS of calls for assistance

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

I wasn't even talking about blacks. Why is everything about race to you?
hahhahah-don't try that bullshit with me
and:
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Again, that's not what I was talking about or even thinking about. Just because YOU always have race on your mind, don't project that on to me or others.

I was speaking in general. Cops have become trigger-happy when called to someone's house, at least based on numerous stories I've heard on a libertarian forum I used to post at. I'm not speaking about a race thing, but a corruption thing, which I guess shouldn't be surprising since there is corruption at the top, and as the saying goes, a fish rots from the head down.

You know, I've listened to some people on this board who claimed to be in law enforcement, and they said that they aren't taught ammo control, just to empty a full clip into a target.

When I was on Security Force while stationed in Newport RI, the Gunny who ran the force was big on ammo control. On days we went to the range, he had a whole course mapped out, shooting from a window, doorway, over a fence, etc., and there were a certain amount of shots required for each target, no more, no less. Some required 3, most required only 1 or 2, and if you ran out of ammo before you finished the course, the Gunny had a piece of your ass for a snack.
hahahahhah
....TYPICAL--perfect example of what I say on a lot of subjects = that's not reality!!!
you are shooting at TARGETS--not human jackasses

jesus christ--you people don't even do a BASIC research
1. I was in the military for 8 years--shooting rifle and pistol
2. have you ever researched police accuracy ???!!!!!?? it is very POOR
---it is very HARD to hit a ''target''--much less a human with a pistol

...not many people--even trained--are good enough to hit a HUMAN target with only 2 shots
..you are just like a lot of others on this thread = you think you are SUPERMAN..you think this is the TV show KOJACK--where he hits everything he shoots at with ONE round
....sure, there are people that practice/train ALL the time with trick shooting/accuracy--even then, they are shooting TARGETS--not humans

Last edited:
....you people need to think in terms of reality--you are thinking that this is Hawaii-Five O/Kojack/TJ Hooker/etc

I wasn't even talking about blacks. Why is everything about race to you?
hahhahah-don't try that bullshit with me
and:
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Again, that's not what I was talking about or even thinking about. Just because YOU always have race on your mind, don't project that on to me or others.

I was speaking in general. Cops have become trigger-happy when called to someone's house, at least based on numerous stories I've heard on a libertarian forum I used to post at. I'm not speaking about a race thing, but a corruption thing, which I guess shouldn't be surprising since there is corruption at the top, and as the saying goes, a fish rots from the head down.

You know, I've listened to some people on this board who claimed to be in law enforcement, and they said that they aren't taught ammo control, just to empty a full clip into a target.

When I was on Security Force while stationed in Newport RI, the Gunny who ran the force was big on ammo control. On days we went to the range, he had a whole course mapped out, shooting from a window, doorway, over a fence, etc., and there were a certain amount of shots required for each target, no more, no less. Some required 3, most required only 1 or 2, and if you ran out of ammo before you finished the course, the Gunny had a piece of your ass for a snack.
.....this is so much bullshit, I have to reiterate---you are NOT --not--going to use just 2 shots in 99% of shooting situations--especially if the bad guy is armed--that is TOTAL BULLSHIT--unreality
...the other guy is going to be blasting away and you will fire only TWO rounds???!!!
..this is one of the most BULLSHIT things I've seen on USMB --and I've seen a lot

idiocy--thank you

holy fk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here's a prime example:

that doesnt mean anyone said he went there to murder a black women,,

idiocy--thank you

holy fk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here's a prime example:

You did

holy fk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here's a prime example:

You did

prove it,,,like i proved your dbl standard when it comes to color of skin,,,

QUOTE="progressive hunter, post: 23317891, member: 71645"]
Exactly! The job is risky enough already. We cant expect cops to do nothing when a stranger points a gun at them.
what if like in this case that person was in the right???

she had a constitutional right to protect herself in her own house and a cop walks up outside her window in the middle of the night and shoots her dead for doing that,,,
...this is like a plane crash = usually human error with MANY things interwoven to produce a tragedy
...he should go to jail--but not for murder and it wasn't racial
..the dispatcher called it in as an open structure call = there could be danger there
...humans are not perfect--there will always be mistakes like this
...he probably could've made better tactical decisions

And when a cop's imperfections result in him violating police procedure, needlessly escalating a non-emergency situation, and shooting a woman to death in her own home....

.....that cop should be held legally accountable.

As for it not being murder, you'll want to check out Texas' murder statutes. They're fairly unique. And this cop's actions meet them to a T.

Which explains why he was charged with murder.
and he is being held accountable
what's the problem??
that isn't murder if you use common sense
mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
verb
  1. kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.

well since his training was "if in doubt kill" that means he was there with the intent to kill if need be,, sounds premeditated to me

you cant tell me cops wouldnt rather see a civilian body on the ground instead of a cops,,,[/QUOTE]

holy fk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here's a prime example:

You did

prove it,,,like i proved your dbl standard when it comes to color of skin,,,

Premeditated your word kkk man. Mr. prejudice

whites usu

idiocy--thank you

I think 10 years would be reasonable.

10yrs for taking an innocent person's life. I think 30yrs would be reasonable.

Forum List

Back