🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

No they don't, but you already know that. You are just a Trumper Humper who is trying to fool the people.

Without the presence of white cops most black ghettos would be the real life version of John Carpenters movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

Police should just stop responding to calls from those hood rat nests. Let them call Al Sharpton or Black Lives Suck or somebody instead.
Police should just stop responding to calls from those hood rat nests. Let them call Al Sharpton or Black Lives Suck or somebody instead.

So black people may wish for that to happen

But the consequences for black people would be devastating

Apparently they're fine with being killed by black people, and only seem to snivel when a white cop is involved, so obviously it makes little sense for any cops to set themselves up for lawsuits and criminal charges every time some hood rat wins a Darwin Award, and also makes no sense for city governments to let themselves get looted by the latest hood rat industry, baiting cops and getting rich. In an atmosphere where a major political Party is supporting 'racial replacement agendas and advocating assassinations of police officers, just don't expect much in the way those Super Cops Hollywood shows on TV are full of to rush to join police forces. They make their own beds, let them wallow in them. The black middle class doesn't give a shit, they just use hood rats as hostages to extort bennies for themselves, so they've been devastating themselves for decades.

Who leaves the front doors wide open at 2 a.m. in a thug infested shithole? Why didn't her neighbors check it out themselves first? Lots of questions here, but creating a charged atmosphere that is the main contributor here; blame the scum running around wearing 'Kill The Pigs' socks and hiring BLM scum to teach college classes advocating killing cops. Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals? That is particularly stupid.

Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals?

Is it so hard to admit this cop screwed up?, you seem to make the loss of a life here of minimal consequence because the woman is black. The woman did nothing wrong by reaching for a gun when she heard a noise in her back yard. for her own sake she could have been smarter about not making herself a target, but she did nothing criminal.
I personally don't want to live in a militarized police state where civilians are seen as guilty before proven innocent and that their personal homes are the domain of the State. As a homeowner ( if you own property) You have every right to defend your home from an intruder with a fire arm, and you should not have to worry about police shooting you while doing it. The cop did not give himself enough time to assess the situation and Its an obvious fact because the woman is dead. They had no reason to rush into the situation and what the cop did by moving around the side of the building was lessen his own options. He actually made it harder to identify who it was inside the house than if he did it the right way. So yes he screwed up, and if he was sent on the wrong kind of call then dispatch screwed up or maybe police need to rethink the way police are sent out on residential calls

Blaming the victim for leaving her door open? you really think so? Hey well they were playing video games in the back room, and most likely she or the 8 year old just forgot to close it.
You know, worse things have happened like someone playing games on their phone while their baby is dying in a hot car, because they forgot their baby is in the back seat... who does that? So you know, yes sometimes people can forget to close their front door but its not "Asking For It".
how did he screw up?

He didn't get shot to death by an armed black person; in their twisted world that's a crime.

Cause he took the call? Why aren’t you pissed his partner did the same thing? Cause you haven’t a clue to their procedures. Shouldn’t talk about things you know nothing about. They follow protocols

So, exactly what do you know about police procedures? Is it because you were in some kind of law enforcement capacity, or is it just based on what you have read and think they are?

Me? While stationed in Newport RI, I was on the Security Force (basically base police) for 3 years, and we had to know law enforcement procedures and learned them from a Gunny. If the Gunny had viewed the body cam video from this officer, who fired his weapon BEFORE he had finished giving his command would have been in front of a courts martial and kicked out of the military after doing time in Leavenworth.

Yes, if I had come up to this house, the first thing I would have done was nudged the door open, identified myself as law enforcement and asked if everyone was okay. AFTER I had secured the house and made sure the people inside were safe and healthy, then I would do a perimeter check if the occupants asked or if I felt it was needed.

dude save your dbl standard bullshit,,the only reason you are on the cops side is because the victim is black,,,

Damn at least you showed up, but I notice you don't call it out as racism though.

Sorry, we don't know its racism. I need actual evidence to make that leap. The cop put himself in a bad position where his options were limited and then the worst possible chain of events happened.
Nobody's gonna want to take the job anymore. The consequences will destroy your life. Mistakes arent permitted if you're a cop.

I sure wouldn't want to be a cop and when it comes to the majority of them, they have my respect for what they have to do, however maybe some of their procedures or training need be revised.
training and procedures should always be under review. Doesn't change scenarios however. They have every right to defend themselves when a gun is pointed at them. If you feel differently, explain why?

They don't have the right to take innocent folks lives.

democratic run inner cities, yes. want to see the stats you refuse to look at? I'll be happy to go get em. but you won't read them so I'm not going to waste my time. you ignore the 7 deaths most every weekend in Chicago.

Are all black neighborhoods in inner cities? Was this young lady living in a inner city neighborhood?
all inner cities are black neighborhoods.

So all black neighborhoods in the inner city are crime infested.

lol even the middle class neighborhoods that are majority black have bars on all their windows and doors, and those aren't there to keep out white burglars, homey; they're there to keep their neighbors out.

More of the usual right wing, racist babble. How many middle class black neighborhoods have you been in? My guess is none. You probably heard that BS on Rish and took it and ran with it.
That's why your racist BS only flies with clueless white lefties who live out in the Burbs and/or in gated communities that are majority white, and why when we hear about a house fire where bodies are found up against barred windows that wouldn't open we know it's in a barrio or a black neighborhood, homey.

Get some new material instead of the same old used up racist horse shit. It never ceases to amaze me how the racist can tell you everything about black folks when they don't even associate with us.

lol you wish; you black racists can't even keep gangbanging kids off the streets in your own neighborhoods, too doped addled and stupid, and you know you know.

Cops are far too trigger-happy in the US these days. On another forum I used to post at, people used to post story after story after story of cops being called for whatever reason and an innocent person ending up being shot. It happens way too often. And it makes me glad I don't live in the US, TBH. I actually feel safer here in Mexico.
...there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
..in 2016, police shot about 233 blacks-- the vast majority armed and dangerous,
it only happens often in your mind
....they unjustifiably shoot maybe----5 people per year? out of MILLIONS of calls for assistance
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

I wasn't even talking about blacks. Why is everything about race to you?
hahhahah-don't try that bullshit with me
and:
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

What are the odds for black women like Ms. Jefferson?

whites usu
Funny how they are not paranoid with the other 50% that whites are committing.
..whites usually don't burn/riot/loot/ when dangerous jackass criminals are justifiably shot---like blacks do

When whites do it, it is called a celebration, generally after winning a Super Bowl or Stanley Cup.
idiocy--thank you
whites do not LOVE criminals like blacks do

Then quit defending the criminal cop. He is the one up on murder charges.
..you also must be brainwashed by hate/racism/something
please read my posts--I'm not defending him--stop the stupidshit
.. point is most people do not think in realistic terms--they think everything is like a movie or TV show
...he didn't murder her ..he didn't go there to kill a BLACK person
he should get about 10 years like the cop lady got

I think 10 years would be reasonable.

Why would "Open Structure" mean broken into.
Fort Worth shooting: Officers weren't asked to do a wellness check. Here's how it changed things - CNN
(CNN)When Atatiana Jefferson's neighbor called police, he says he expected them to go check to see if she was OK.

But the officer who shot her in her own home was sent on a call that police often handle as a potential burglary.
Authorities are looking into what former Fort Worth police officer Aaron Dean and his partner were told before arriving to Jefferson's home.
"The information came from the neighbor to the call-takers and while it was relayed to the dispatch, it was determined to be an open structure call," Fort Worth interim Police Chief Ed Kraus told reporters on Tuesday.
dude save your dbl standard bullshit,,the only reason you are on the cops side is because the victim is black,,,

Damn at least you showed up, but I notice you don't call it out as racism though.

Sorry, we don't know its racism. I need actual evidence to make that leap. The cop put himself in a bad position where his options were limited and then the worst possible chain of events happened.

I am talking about the racist fools who are trying to defend this cop killing an innocent woman in her home.

Yes I agree with you there have been some disgusting posts on this thread seemingly as if her life did not mean that much because she was black or that the cop did society a favor. Well one thing is, I read she was a University graduate at 28 years old... so to all those who want to bring up the old "hood rat" analogy I gotta say, what the fuck do you want? She was guilty of playing video games late at night and this woman could have been any one of you defending your second amendment rights. ( which you should be doing)

Apparently they're fine with being killed by black people, and only seem to snivel when a white cop is involved, so obviously it makes little sense for any cops to set themselves up for lawsuits and criminal charges every time some hood rat wins a Darwin Award, and also makes no sense for city governments to let themselves get looted by the latest hood rat industry, baiting cops and getting rich. In an atmosphere where a major political Party is supporting 'racial replacement agendas and advocating assassinations of police officers, just don't expect much in the way those Super Cops Hollywood shows on TV are full of to rush to join police forces. They make their own beds, let them wallow in them. The black middle class doesn't give a shit, they just use hood rats as hostages to extort bennies for themselves, so they've been devastating themselves for decades.

Who leaves the front doors wide open at 2 a.m. in a thug infested shithole? Why didn't her neighbors check it out themselves first? Lots of questions here, but creating a charged atmosphere that is the main contributor here; blame the scum running around wearing 'Kill The Pigs' socks and hiring BLM scum to teach college classes advocating killing cops. Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals? That is particularly stupid.

Is it so hard to admit this cop screwed up?, you seem to make the loss of a life here of minimal consequence because the woman is black. The woman did nothing wrong by reaching for a gun when she heard a noise in her back yard. for her own sake she could have been smarter about not making herself a target, but she did nothing criminal.
I personally don't want to live in a militarized police state where civilians are seen as guilty before proven innocent and that their personal homes are the domain of the State. As a homeowner ( if you own property) You have every right to defend your home from an intruder with a fire arm, and you should not have to worry about police shooting you while doing it. The cop did not give himself enough time to assess the situation and Its an obvious fact because the woman is dead. They had no reason to rush into the situation and what the cop did by moving around the side of the building was lessen his own options. He actually made it harder to identify who it was inside the house than if he did it the right way. So yes he screwed up, and if he was sent on the wrong kind of call then dispatch screwed up or maybe police need to rethink the way police are sent out on residential calls

Blaming the victim for leaving her door open? you really think so? Hey well they were playing video games in the back room, and most likely she or the 8 year old just forgot to close it.
You know, worse things have happened like someone playing games on their phone while their baby is dying in a hot car, because they forgot their baby is in the back seat... who does that? So you know, yes sometimes people can forget to close their front door but its not "Asking For It".
how did he screw up?

again... there needs to be an investigation to see if the cop was sent out on the right type of call and if he knew any reason why he was there in the first place.
But assuming he was there on a welfare check especially or even an open structure call.... what was their rush? why rush when they have to think there might be "innocent" residents inside? Why not consider someone did just forget to close their door? why not consider someone inside might need medical attention? WHY ONLY go in with the thought of a burglar or intruder? The cops in this story had complete control of the situation, the front door was open and the lights were on giving them a clear view back into the house... so who is going to sneak up on them there? If they weren't sure then call for backup and have someone else watch the side of the house while they went in the front. Why rush the situation? no one was going anywhere and yes, calling inside would have been the correct thing to do...at least wait for back up. There should be the reasonable assumption by police that someones home is just that.... it wasn't a bank or jewelry store with the front door left open.
rush? wtf are you talking about? the cop was there on an open structure call and saw someone point a gun at him. What was the rush? He defended himself? weak.

He wasn't near the front door, was in the dark outside. wtf is wrong with fkwads? omg, you have no common sense. fk.

Holy shit! watch the video again. They walked right by the open front door and walked around the side into the dark. Thats the point. And yes, he defended himself because he put himself needlessly into a bad situation. I bet if you were to ask that officer today, he would admit he screwed up.

According to the Chief of Police in Ft. Worth, the officer violated police procedure rampantly.

AND.......after having seen the bodycam footage, the FWPD he'd talked too supported the murder charges against the cop.

whites usu
..whites usually don't burn/riot/loot/ when dangerous jackass criminals are justifiably shot---like blacks do

When whites do it, it is called a celebration, generally after winning a Super Bowl or Stanley Cup.
idiocy--thank you

.. point is most people do not think in realistic terms--they think everything is like a movie or TV show

I think 10 years would be reasonable.

That police officers are finally being held accountable for the ineptitude is what I like to see.

Nobody's gonna want to take the job anymore. The consequences will destroy your life. Mistakes arent permitted if you're a cop.

I sure wouldn't want to be a cop and when it comes to the majority of them, they have my respect for what they have to do, however maybe some of their procedures or training need be revised.
training and procedures should always be under review. Doesn't change scenarios however. They have every right to defend themselves when a gun is pointed at them. If you feel differently, explain why?

I think this has already been explained so many times. YES a cop has the right to defend himself when a gun is pointed at him. So does anyone including a home owner when a cop goes onto your private property late at night without identifying himself. Again. The cop put himself into a situation where he had to communicate through a window pane at night. He could see the lights on in the house. HE NEEDS to consider there are possibly innocent people inside going about their everyday life.. WHICH WAS THE CASE. Yes, the woman did nothing fucking wrong, you cant get around that fact. but she is dead which means someone screwed up.. so who would that be?

My common sense tells me what I would have done as a cop... yes. I would be concerned for my own safety, but seeing that this looks like a lived in residence, and most families are home at 2 in the morning... I am going to keep it foremost in my mind that I do'nt want to make a mistake and shoot an innocent person..... maybe that means i take a few more minutes to identify who is in the house before i get myself into a standoff situation.
But you know, I'm really not a cop. so I'd like to hear what EX cops or active on USMB would have done in this situation.
I would have announced myself at the door, with my present partner providing overwatch from cover or concealment. Assholes like this dipshit are no small part of why I walked away, and went into private enterprise where the real money is; I make the rules, and all fail falls fully on me...

So your an X officer. Thanks for the input. So many people seem to be thinking that because it was an open structure call, it allows the officer to not take into consideration all the other things that are obvious about the condition of the residence at the time. Do you think the officer perhaps should have called back to dispatch to verify whether it was a break in?
Have you been on "open structure calls" as well as welfare calls? just wondering in what way you were trained in approaching those situations
My experience was that the officer on scene was "in charge" and ultimately responsible. And when presented ultimately with confrontation, de-escalation was always the most productive course of action. Burglars arent the type to up their jacket to include killing Leo's. Your run of the mill burglar should haul ass at the sound of anyone announcing themselves as a leo. This dipshit is apparently part of the new breed who has been trained that every interaction with the public could result in his death. He's conditioned to over-amp the situation. He bought into the bullshit, and was running scared. Running scared is when mistakes are made...

Fort Worth Officer Resigns After Fatal Shooting of Black Woman

"A Fort Worth, Texas, police officer who fatally shot an African-American woman in her own home resigned Monday, the same day her family called for the officer to be arrested and prosecuted."

The Mayor of Fort Worth (Betsy Price) went on to issue an apology to the family of the victim where she states "nothing can justify this shooting" --- should she be voted out of office for failing to back the police at all costs??

Does this prove that Betsy Price hates white people because she didn't stand up for this officer who shot this black thug to defend his own life?? Or are the actions of this guy so obviously wrong that even a republican mayor of Fort Worth can't even pretend otherwise??

There are many Deep state's operatives that are in law enforcement. That they are trying to increase racial tension throughout this country. These cops hates Pres.Trump.

ANTIFA Attacks Journalist: Dallas Police Stand Down

3dq5kv.gif
3dq673.gif

how did he screw up?

again... there needs to be an investigation to see if the cop was sent out on the right type of call and if he knew any reason why he was there in the first place.
But assuming he was there on a welfare check especially or even an open structure call.... what was their rush? why rush when they have to think there might be "innocent" residents inside? Why not consider someone did just forget to close their door? why not consider someone inside might need medical attention? WHY ONLY go in with the thought of a burglar or intruder? The cops in this story had complete control of the situation, the front door was open and the lights were on giving them a clear view back into the house... so who is going to sneak up on them there? If they weren't sure then call for backup and have someone else watch the side of the house while they went in the front. Why rush the situation? no one was going anywhere and yes, calling inside would have been the correct thing to do...at least wait for back up. There should be the reasonable assumption by police that someones home is just that.... it wasn't a bank or jewelry store with the front door left open.
rush? wtf are you talking about? the cop was there on an open structure call and saw someone point a gun at him. What was the rush? He defended himself? weak.

He wasn't near the front door, was in the dark outside. wtf is wrong with fkwads? omg, you have no common sense. fk.

Holy shit! watch the video again. They walked right by the open front door and walked around the side into the dark. Thats the point. And yes, he defended himself because he put himself needlessly into a bad situation. I bet if you were to ask that officer today, he would admit he screwed up.
Cause he took the call? Why aren’t you pissed his partner did the same thing? Cause you haven’t a clue to their procedures. Shouldn’t talk about things you know nothing about. They follow protocols
Like mindless drones..?

Since he didn't identify himself as a cop, she had every right to do that. He didn't have to shoot. He's outside the house and could have easily taken cover.
easy for you do say sitting behind a computer drinking coffee...
..in a lot of these incidents everyone crying and saying he should've done this or that, would've done the SAME thing
...if someone pointed a firearm at you, you would not defend yourself???!!!
It's not defense when you ignore protocol and murder an innocent person in their own home who is aiming s gun at you due to your own negligent actions.
...you don't understand or did not read my posts
.....it was an open structure dispatch - --possible burglary with a burglar-- call, not a welfare check....the police do not go the front door and knock ''hey Mr Burglar, we're here--you can run now'''
A police call sheet on Saturday labeled the call as a “burglary.” A written statement released by police on Saturday afternoon referred to the d
ispatch as an “open structure” call.
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/fort-worth/article236163388.html
That was on the call sheet. There's no evidence of yet the officers responding to the call were told it was a burglary call. And it's been reported the officers thought they were on an open structure call. And the neighbor called the non-emergency line.
use some brains please--open structure = possible burglary
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram gives more context: Though the department continues to note that officers thought they were responding to an "open structure call," a police call sheet reportedly showed that the call was labeled a burglary. Mike Benza, a law professor at Case Western Reserve University, observed to the Star-Telegram that officers typically respond quite differently to a burglary than to a welfare check.
that's why they were OUTSIDE!!
you are also blind

Not blind, just hates white people and especially white cops. He got a ticket once and the officer was rude about how stupid his punk ass was, so all cops must die or be railroaded into prisons for the horrible injustice he suffered as an obnoxious burb brat teenager; he got grounded and stuff when his parents found out.

how did he screw up?

Wrong. Anybody with any sense is not going to go through an open door first in that situation, just dumbasses would. They are going to scout the outside first. The 'mistakes' were made by leaving the door open at such an odd hour, which looks for all the world like a set up. Just because you're dumb enough to walk through adoor like that without any prep doesn't make it incumbent on anybody else to do stupid crap. Cops should just stop responding to calls in such neighborhoods, and let them step around their own blood and bodies. No point in risking police and other first responders' lives just to get sued or charged for doing your job without getting killed by some racist minorities.

Last edited:
Even if the officer was called in on an open structure call, watching the body cam footage, he fired his weapon as he was giving the last word of the command, which meant that she had no time to comply.

Combine that with the fact that he didn't identify himself as an officer, well, he screwed up in a big way and needs to be held accountable. Manslaughter at the least, murder if they can get it.
ok--read my other post
..if YOU were giving a command to someone and they pulled out a weapon and aimed it at you, would you continue giving commands?
She didn't pull out a weapon when he commanded her to put her hands up. His command for her to put her hands up lacked authority since he never identified himself as law enforcement. And she never aimed her gun at him.

The more you type, the more you get wrong.

Fort Worth shooting: Officers weren't asked to do a wellness check. Here's how it changed things - CNN
(CNN)When Atatiana Jefferson's neighbor called police, he says he expected them to go check to see if she was OK.

But the officer who shot her in her own home was sent on a call that police often handle as a potential burglary.
Authorities are looking into what former Fort Worth police officer Aaron Dean and his partner were told before arriving to Jefferson's home.
"The information came from the neighbor to the call-takers and while it was relayed to the dispatch, it was determined to be an open structure call," Fort Worth interim Police Chief Ed Kraus told reporters on Tuesday.

I am talking about the racist fools who are trying to defend this cop killing an innocent woman in her home.
He put his life on the line. Until they complete the investigation, you fking bet I am.

only because hes white and the victim is black,,,

whites usu
Funny how they are not paranoid with the other 50% that whites are committing.

idiocy--thank you

no one said he went there to murder a black women,,,

Cops are far too trigger-happy in the US these days. On another forum I used to post at, people used to post story after story after story of cops being called for whatever reason and an innocent person ending up being shot. It happens way too often. And it makes me glad I don't live in the US, TBH. I actually feel safer here in Mexico.
...there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
..in 2016, police shot about 233 blacks-- the vast majority armed and dangerous,
it only happens often in your mind
....they unjustifiably shoot maybe----5 people per year? out of MILLIONS of calls for assistance
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
That's where averages work against the trigger happy Leo's. The overwhelming majority of interactions with the public, and even criminals results in no violence. Much less, lethal force incidents. Yet these fucking drones have it pounded into their heads that their jobs are far more dangerous than the numbers support. Which makes them nervous, and trigger happy, overly aggressive, and running scared. And its when scared that mistakes are made. In short..?
Today's Leftist PDs are hiring pussies in droves. As such fear based decisions will be made...
What a douche

He put his life on the line. Until they complete the investigation, you fking bet I am.

only because hes white and the victim is black,,,
The fact you point that out is your prejudice. Kkk man

Yes I agree with you there have been some disgusting posts on this thread seemingly as if her life did not mean that much because she was black or that the cop did society a favor. Well one thing is, I read she was a University graduate at 28 years old... so to all those who want to bring up the old "hood rat" analogy I gotta say, what the fuck do you want? She was guilty of playing video games late at night and this woman could have been any one of you defending your second amendment rights. ( which you should be doing)
Bullshit

Forum List

Back