Foul mouthed hilary...but she talked like this to low level employees....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....hilary is also a foul mouthed asshole.....but she is also a criminal....

THE LIST=> Hillary's Filthy F**king Potty Mouth Puts Trump to Shame

Hillary Clinton has a long history of violence and abusing and men, women and security officers.

Here are a few of her more memorable lines:

“Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

“You sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!”
From the book “Inside” by Joseph Califano, p. 213 – Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

“You f**king idiot.”
(From the book “Crossfire” p. 84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
(From the book “The First Partner” p. 259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

“Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!”(From the book “Hillary’s Scheme” p. 89 – Hillary’s various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I s ay, Okay!!!?”
(From the book “Unlimited Access”, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 – Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

“Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!”(From the book “The Survivor,” by John Harris, p. 382 – Hillary in her 2000 Senate campaign)

“Where’s the miserable c*ck sucker?”
(From the book “The Truth About Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5 – Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!”
(From the book “Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t f**k her here!!”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

“You know, I’m going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I’m going to start thinking of her as a human being”
-Hillary Clinton
(From the book “The Case Against Hillary Clinton” by Peggy Noonan, p. 55)

“The only way to make a difference is to acquire power”
(From the book “I’ve Always Been A Yankee Fan” by Thomas D. Kuiper, p 68 – Hillary to a friend before starting law school.)

100,000 hours plus of video covering Hillary and not 1 has her ever using the F word...

once you start using the F word, it's really hard not to slip up, in Public.

100,000 hours plus of video covering Hillary and not 1 has her ever using the F word...

once you start using the F word, it's really hard not to slip up, in Public.
2aguy is throwing a Hail Mary pass which is all you can do when you`re on the ropes and the clock is ticking.

They're fouling their own nest, the more they defend it.

Yep.....hilary is also a foul mouthed asshole.....but she is also a criminal....

Hillary Clinton has a long history of violence and abusing and men, women and security officers.

“Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

From the book “Inside” by Joseph Califano, p. 213 – Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

“You f**king idiot.”
(From the book “Crossfire” p. 84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
(From the book “The First Partner” p. 259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

“Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!”(From the book “Hillary’s Scheme” p. 89 – Hillary’s various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I s ay, Okay!!!?”
(From the book “Unlimited Access”, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 – Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

“Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!”(From the book “The Survivor,” by John Harris, p. 382 – Hillary in her 2000 Senate campaign)

(From the book “The Truth About Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5 – Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!”
(From the book “Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

“You know, I’m going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I’m going to start thinking of her as a human being”
-Hillary Clinton

(From the book “I’ve Always Been A Yankee Fan” by Thomas D. Kuiper, p 68 – Hillary to a friend before starting law school.)

1. In the world of the partisan nutter two wrongs make a right, but it does not!

2. You knew very well Donald Trump mouth was going to overload his ass and get him into some trouble...

3. If you believe pointing to Hillary comments should excuse Donald stupidity, well refer to number one and read it again!

“You f**king idiot.”

-Hillary Clinton

1. In the world of the partisan nutter two wrongs make a right, but it does not!

2. You knew very well Donald Trump mouth was going to overload his ass and get him into some trouble...

3. If you believe pointing to Hillary comments should excuse Donald stupidity, well refer to number one and read it again!

Crude and vulgar language does not make her criminality acceptable.......or allowing men to die under her watch.....

“You f**king idiot.”

-Hillary Clinton

Crude and vulgar language does not make her criminality acceptable.......or allowing men to die under her watch.....

Buck stop with the President... Well except with Partisan nutters...

They're fouling their own nest, the more they defend it.

Very true. Its no longer a matter of a preponderance of trying to defend the small fraction of a man they nominated, it’s trying to stomp down the area around the gutter so he seems on even ground.

The more they try, the dirtier they get.

“You f**king idiot.”

-Hillary Clinton

No, you're right, it doesn't make her acceptable. Doesn't make Trump acceptable, either, though.

Apparently the leftist media doesn't care about the real bombshell in Hillary's emails coming out yesterday, the Wall Street speeches which very clearly expose her as a corrupt fraud who will sell out America to the highest bidder. Everything Sander's accused her of, has come true.

“You f**king idiot.”

-Hillary Clinton

No, you're right, it doesn't make her acceptable. Doesn't make Trump acceptable, either, though.

hilary has been shown to be a criminal....Trump is the only one who can keep her out of office...in 4 years we can vote him out....you do not reward someone who abused on important Government position with a more powerful one...that is how we have gotten to where we are today and it needs to stop.

“You f**king idiot.”

-Hillary Clinton

hilary has been shown to be a criminal....Trump is the only one who can keep her out of office...in 4 years we can vote him out....you do not reward someone who abused on important Government position with a more powerful one...that is how we have gotten to where we are today and it needs to stop.

Trump is the male version of Hillary Clinton!

Want to look over his past, lawsuits, and I am sure if someone dig hard enough you will find the dead bodies he has hidden with the Russian, Italian and Eastern European Mafia families!

“You f**king idiot.”

-Hillary Clinton

That's what I used to say about Clinton--only way to keep Trump out of office. Not no more, though. I've heard too much about her, too. At some point, you gotta draw the line. I drew mine, and I'm not going to be diplomatically negotiated out of it.

Apparently the leftist media doesn't care about the real bombshell in Hillary's emails coming out yesterday, the Wall Street speeches which very clearly expose her as a corrupt fraud who will sell out America to the highest bidder. Everything Sander's accused her of, has come true.

Well, that’s good business sense. You’d rather have us sell to the lowest bidder?

This is why I hate that commercial that shows the kids watching Donald Trump being censored and then the "Is this the kind of president that you want your kids to watch?" message appears at the end along with Hilary saying, "I'm Hilary Clinton and I approve this message." To me that only makes Hilary the Rodham Rat a hypocritical rat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Is it just me or does anyone else think, from watching the debates, that Pence is WAY more presidential sounding, appearing and acting than Trump?

This is why I hate that commercial that shows the kids watching Donald Trump being censored and then the "Is this the kind of president that you want your kids to watch?" message appears at the end along with Hilary saying, "I'm Hilary Clinton and I approve this message." To me that only makes Hilary the Rodham Rat a hypocritical rat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
God may bless me but you and the rest of the Deplorables will be dealing with Satan. Enough with your phony religious nonsense already.

Forum List

Back