Foul mouthed hilary...but she talked like this to low level employees....

This is why I hate that commercial that shows the kids watching Donald Trump being censored and then the "Is this the kind of president that you want your kids to watch?" message appears at the end along with Hilary saying, "I'm Hilary Clinton and I approve this message." To me that only makes Hilary the Rodham Rat a hypocritical rat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
God may bless me but you and the rest of the Deplorables will be dealing with Satan. Enough with your phony religious nonsense already.
If you don't like what I bring to this forum, I don't believe that there is anything stopping you from using the forum's ignore feature on what I write.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is why I hate that commercial that shows the kids watching Donald Trump being censored and then the "Is this the kind of president that you want your kids to watch?" message appears at the end along with Hilary saying, "I'm Hilary Clinton and I approve this message." To me that only makes Hilary the Rodham Rat a hypocritical rat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
God may bless me but you and the rest of the Deplorables will be dealing with Satan. Enough with your phony religious nonsense already.
If you don't like what I bring to this forum, I don't believe that there is anything stopping you from using the forum's ignore feature on what I write.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I just think you`re a hypocrite with the God Bless thing. I see nothing Godly or remotely Christian in your posts.

^^^ Oh well. I believe that the Lord is who has the final word on the matter along with all other matters, not you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back