Four killed, Seven Wounded in Rockford, IL

"Four people were found dead and seven others were injured in stabbing rampage across multiple areas in Rockford, Illinois, on Wednesday afternoon, police say, and a suspect is in custody.

A 15-year-old girl, a 63-year-old woman, a 49-year-old man, and a 22-year-old man were killed in the incident and five others who were injured were transported to local hospitals with “serious injuries,” the Rockford Police Department said in a news release Wednesday evening.

Five people were injured in the city of Rockford and two people were injured in the jurisdiction of Winnebago County, Rockford police spokesperson Michelle Marcomb told CNN."

The "why" hasn't been released yet.

22 year old in custody.

Knives with blades over 3 inches are illegal to carry in Illinois.
As Illinois currently holds one of the more restrictive rights for people to arm and defend themselves, a new law must be mandated to restrict the rights of your everyday Illinois citizens to own or possess sharp implements.

Postal worker delivering mail is among the victims. Dude is now going to end up with federal charges before it is over.
~~~~~~
Garland will likely give this perp bond and let him off with a slap on the wrist.

We had a guy so nuts a couple of years ago just north of here that killed 8 people including some of his own family with a tire iron and a baseball bat one afternoon.

We need to ban those too I suppose.
I have relatives in Hartsville, and I remember that. Crazy stuff, for sho.

We had a guy so nuts a couple of years ago just north of here that killed 8 people including some of his own family with a tire iron and a baseball bat one afternoon.

We need to ban those too I suppose.
we do. No one needs a tire iron and only professional baseball players need a bat. When the practice or the game is over, lock it up!

And the crime is near, and the perp lives in, the shitholest part of the shithole. Higheste crime rate section of the town is less than a block away from both the scene and the feral animal's house.
I found the cross streets in Rockford of where the stabbings took place on Google maps and it looks your typical middle class suburban neighborhood.

Neatly manicured lawns and landscaping, and well maintained mid sized homes.

The only true solution to solving these horrible homicides with various utensils, is to mandate that all people must be naked when out in public, thus they can't carry anything dangerous.

Forum List

Back