Fourth Plea Deal: Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis reaches plea deal in Georgia election interference case

how would you know that if you didnt watch the video??

do you know him personally and asked him in person??
I did. I watched the whole thing. A little over half way he says she should go to jail if she lied in the court proceedings, because he doesn’t know if she did or not. At no point in time does he mention any specific evidence for or against her.

Maybe she was guilty. Maybe she was innocent. Maybe she is remorseful for committing a crime. Maybe she’s trying to avoid trial.

He had no idea.

I did. I watched the whole thing. A little over half way he says she should go to jail if she lied in the court proceedings, because he doesn’t know if she did or not. At no point in time does he mention any specific evidence for or against her.

Maybe she was guilty. Maybe she was innocent. Maybe she is remorseful for committing a crime. Maybe she’s trying to avoid trial.

He had no idea.
then why did you say you wouldnt waste your time watching??

are you lying now or then??

I don't have to, you've already proven you're a stupid, vengeful, bitter mother fucker with a miserable life who's obsessed with someone that doesn't even know you're alive. The hate has rotted whatever brain you have, and has made you an ugly person, ugly to the core. You're already paying the price and you're too stupid to know it, and your children and grandchildren will pay for your stupidity.
The opposite is true tRump being tRump puts a smile on my face everyday!

I don’t think I did.

But nice backtrack.
you said "you couldnt imagine a bigger waste of time than watching a tim pool video"
and said nothing about its contents,,
that leads me to believe you didnt waste your time watching it,,

I image you did watch it and lost your mind and needed to do what ever you could to discradit it because it got right to the heart of the problem,,

He had no idea.
Interesting, to me. She would have to sit there and listen to the prosecution state the facts it would prove to show her guilt. Since she only pled to misdeamenors (I think). Cheesboro took the only felony, and that's cause he turned down a deal before Powell took one.

I doubt I'll find a transcript online. But I suppose it's possible the prosecution never laid out what it had to show she lied about ... fake votes. She's about as honest as Putin, given her behavior in Colo. But, we'll see what she said to specific questions in her pre-plea statement. THAT will eventually be online, assuming Trump gets to trial.

They pled guilty to lesser charges because that's what plea bargaining is about. If they had been convicted of the RICO charges they would have been getting much more severe punishment.

It's beyond silly to think that this will make the RICO charges go away.

IOW, there is no RICO case. The court will eventually take note of these pleas to minor matters and will likely toss all RICO charges because the prosecutor has not gotten one plea to RICO or any serious charges.

you said "you couldnt imagine a bigger waste of time than watching a tim pool video"
and said nothing about its contents,,
that leads me to believe you didnt waste your time watching it,,

I image you did watch it and lost your mind and needed to do what ever you could to discradit it because it got right to the heart of the problem,,
Well, your assumption was wrong, but that’s not my fault.

The point remains the video is a colossal waste. It didn’t get to the heart of the problem. The heart of the problem is whether she actually committed a crime or not, which Tim Pool glosses right over because he really isn’t all that smart or well informed and can’t discuss it.

Well, your assumption was wrong, but that’s not my fault.

The point remains the video is a colossal waste. It didn’t get to the heart of the problem. The heart of the problem is whether she actually committed a crime or not, which Tim Pool glosses right over because he really isn’t all that smart or well informed and can’t discuss it.
thanks for your non-opinion opinion,,,

I'm only a never trumper because of Jan 6. There were reasons to vote for him in 16.

But if there's evidence that he attempted to overturn an election he knew, or should have known, he lost ..... lock him up. I don't think Maga can accept that, regardless of proof.

Yet you don't give a damn about all of the corruption that's taken over our entire government, as long as Trump isn't in office, everything is great. Trump should be the least of your worries, yet that's all you fools focus on.

Another weak person willing to rat on Trump to save her own hide.
The strategy is to bleed them dry. She was looking at millions of dollars in legal fees. I don't blame her.

Doubtful she has any testimony that would harm the former President and Fanny will not call her as a witness.

Yet you don't give a damn about all of the corruption that's taken over our entire government, as long as Trump isn't in office, everything is great. Trump should be the least of your worries, yet that's all you fools focus on.
We're just trying to make sure that he doesn't show up in the WH again. I don't figure that he can beat Biden, but better safe than sorry.

We're just trying to make sure that he doesn't show up in the WH again. I don't figure that he can beat Biden, but better safe than sorry.

Why, you will treat any other conservative/Repub that wins the nominee with the same corrupt tactics you've used against Trump to smear them, lie about them, drag them through the mud and whatever court case you can throw at them. Tell me what's going to change when the nominee isn't Trump? Nothing.

IOW, there is no RICO case. The court will eventually take note of these pleas to minor matters and will likely toss all RICO charges because the prosecutor has not gotten one plea to RICO or any serious charges.
The prosecution hasn't put forth the proof it will have to put forward if others go to trial. That's why Powell and Chessboro's pleas are potentially ... a disaster for team trump. Trump thought he'd get a preview of the State's case against him. But as you noted, Powell and Chessboro pled to non-Rico charges. Not only did Trump lose that opportunity, he's now in the dark as to what they'll testify he said or was told, and ... most importantly for Rico, what he told them to do, and where he and they were when he said it.

Willis may not have emails or testimony to back up an interstate conspiracy, but we'll have to wait and see.

The opposite is true tRump being tRump puts a smile on my face everyday!

LOL Worst case of terminal TDS I've seen.

one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-delos-v-smith-jr-jack-nicholson-will-sampson-danny-devito-brad-dourif-william-redfield-1975-T0K9C8.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back