FOX does not have an animus against Trump after all

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I watched Fox News almost all day yesterday. Tucker had one of his best shows... made me LOL so many times... although not sure he was always trying to be comical....

So I'm watching and I normally don't pay attention to ads but this interesting one came on about DeSantis. I'm sure you have seen it... The ad claims that DeSantis once voted in favor of cutting Social Sec by quite a bit. He wanted to raise the retiremnet age to 70

I don't have a problem with raising the retirement age to 70. People live longer these days. Of course with Bidim starting WWIII, that will change.

But some people living on SS already do not have a very good lifestyle. It often does not pay much.

That said, I would be in favor of cutting ALL govt agencies by 10%

So, yeh, this is an effective ad against DeSantis bein pres IMO

I watched Fox News almost all day yesterday. Tucker had one of his best shows... made me LOL so many times... although not sure he was always trying to be comical....

So I'm watching and I normally don't pay attention to ads but this interesting one came on about DeSantis. I'm sure you have seen it... The ad claims that DeSantis once voted in favor of cutting Social Sec by quite a bit. He wanted to raise the retiremnet age to 70

I don't have a problem with raising the retirement age to 70. People live longer these days. Of course with Bidim starting WWIII, that will change.

But some people living on SS already do not have a very good lifestyle. It often does not pay much.

That said, I would be in favor of cutting ALL govt agencies by 10%

So, yeh, this is an effective ad against DeSantis bein pres IMO
Trump? Oh, you mean this guy: “It has not been easy for me. It has not been easy for me. I started off in Brooklyn. My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars,”

Oh, I thought there was a legitimate point here

guess not

TRUMP is going to be on FOX

tonight

TUCKER

8 pm ET

:) :) :)

Forum List

Back