Fox Lies Again, Claims Obama Is Trying To Strip Voting Rights To The Troops

Not surprised in the least. As soon as FOX comes out with a lie, Romney runs with it. Not surprising, just disappointing.

Up until now, GOP Presidential candidates didn't shout "voter fraud" themselves to justify laws for voter suppression; they left it up to surrogates. Something's different this year.

I think what's different is that Romney is a terrible candidate and a terrible person who doesn't mind lying outright.

Pathetic.

Oh yeah it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE FACT OBAMA'S NUMBERS ARE SLIPPING BIG TIME IN OHIO!

It has NOTHING to do with the fact Ohio has REAL BAD UNEMPLOYMENT RIGHT NOW!

Yeah, it's just Romney!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Amazing how the Koch suckers at FOX get away with what they do. No wonder Canada doesn't want these liars on their airwaves.

Here's the print article from FOX:

Obama campaign sues Ohio over early voting law for military | Fox News

And buried deep inside the article is this ounce of plausible deniablity:

While the lawsuit does not restrict the ability of military personnel to cast their ballots early, both sides know how volatile an issue this can be.

Yeah, which means EITHER Ohio go back to the vote fraud they had before they changed the law or they suppress the miltiary vote!

I GUESS YOU LIBS WANTED TO HIDE THAT LITTLE FACT!

Up until now, GOP Presidential candidates didn't shout "voter fraud" themselves to justify laws for voter suppression; they left it up to surrogates. Something's different this year.

I think what's different is that Romney is a terrible candidate and a terrible person who doesn't mind lying outright.

Pathetic.

Oh yeah it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE FACT OBAMA'S NUMBERS ARE SLIPPING BIG TIME IN OHIO!

Yeah, it's just Romney!

Obama's ahead in Ohio. You are funny though. You seem to have Obama derangement syndrome and you seem to think laughing at everyone's legitimate points makes you a winner.

Delusional is more like it. But hey, as I said in my introductory post, I have a hard time getting along with those on the far right that act the way you do and you just gave me a perfect example here of why.

I'll be moving on now. Not from the subject, just from engaging with you.

Say what you will. You are dismissed. BYE!!

Amazing how the Koch suckers at FOX get away with what they do. No wonder Canada doesn't want these liars on their airwaves.

While the lawsuit does not restrict the ability of military personnel to cast their ballots early, both sides know how volatile an issue this can be.

Big time.

When those on the left report something that is not factual, the left wing media will right away retract the report and issue an apology.
All the while the right wing shitheads go on a complete frothing at the mouth rampage, raising holy hell in faux outrage.

When those on the right report something that isn't factual or a flat out lie, the right wing media won't do anything. Their obedient minions will defend the lie, and spin it any way they possible can to make it appear somehow to be factual.

Pathetic.

Yeah, it's just Romney!

Florida as well. Obama can kiss this State goodbye too.

The rightwing spin here is absurd.

The administration complaint specifically asks for the remedy to be that all Ohioans have their extended voting reinstated.

This is why I didn't bother to look at this 'issue' before now. It had rightwing lie written all over it in such big letters it didn't seem worth the investigation. I was right.

Yeah, I guess all these organizations are right wing liars, too, huh Carbiner?????????

• National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
OH: Military groups seek to join Obama v. Husted voting lawsuit « Watchdog News

Your link is factually incorrect.

The plaintiff preliminary injunction request seeks to reinstate the 3 day voting period for all Ohioans.

You can read it in its entirety here:

ObamaForAmericaVHusted.php

Pathetic.

Yeah, it's just Romney!

Obama's ahead in Ohio. You are funny though. You seem to have Obama derangement syndrome and you seem to think laughing at everyone's legitimate points makes you a winner.

Delusional is more like it. But hey, as I said in my introductory post, I have a hard time getting along with those on the far right that act the way you do and you just gave me a perfect example here of why.

Obama is ahead in Ohio? Really????

Then explain why polls have to oversample Democrats so much to get their numbers?

And Funny when you look at the electorial college map, Ohio leans toward Romney

Election 2012 - Rasmussen Reports™

Big time.

When those on the left report something that is not factual, the left wing media will right away retract the report and issue an apology.
All the while the right wing shitheads go on a complete frothing at the mouth rampage, raising holy hell in faux outrage.

When those on the right report something that isn't factual or a flat out lie, the right wing media won't do anything. Their obedient minions will defend the lie, and spin it any way they possible can to make it appear somehow to be factual.

Bwahahaaa!

Dan Rather STILL INSISTS that his faked National Guard records are fact.

And what you mean is WHEN THE LEFT WING MEDIA GETS CAUGHT, THEY ARE FORCED TO ISSUE A RETRACTION.

You are just whining that Fox won't back down, in the face of the lying Media Matters.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pathetic.

Yeah, it's just Romney!

Florida as well. Obama can kiss this State goodbye too.

Rasummsen Electorial College map shows Ohio leaning toward Romney as well.

Yeah, it's just Romney!

Then explain why polls have to oversample Democrats so much to get their numbers?

"He's only up because it's a conspiracy!" LMAO teapartyterrorist at it again using ultra-right wing propaganda outlets like they are factual :lmao:

Obama is currently +4.8 in Ohio with the most recent poll showing +6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Last edited:

Yeah, which means EITHER Ohio go back to the vote fraud they had before they changed the law or they suppress the miltiary vote!

Except that there was no evidence of any voter fraud due to early voting. What the GOP found was that many minimum or low wage earners, who didn't get time off to vote, voted on Sunday. These are the American citizens that Republicans don't want to vote.

But the point is still that even FOX admit that the lawsuit would not restrict the military from early voting. Why is the right lying through their teeth?

The rightwing spin here is absurd.

The administration complaint specifically asks for the remedy to be that all Ohioans have their extended voting reinstated.

This is why I didn't bother to look at this 'issue' before now. It had rightwing lie written all over it in such big letters it didn't seem worth the investigation. I was right.

Yeah, I guess all these organizations are right wing liars, too, huh Carbiner?????????

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

The plaintiff preliminary injunction request seeks to reinstate the 3 day voting period for all Ohioans.

As I pointed out. Either allow the vote fraud that was going on before OR suppress the military vote.

We, in Ohio, know exactly what Obama is trying to pull.

We have had a LOT of Democrat vote fraud, from Acorn to now.

There is a REASON the laws were changed, AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR MORE THAN A YEAR!

So, why does Obama wait UNTIL NOW TO FILE THE LAW SUIT, and ONLY IN OHIO???????

"He's only up because it's a conspiracy!" LMAO teapartyterrorist at it again using ultra-right wing propaganda outlets like they are factual :lmao:

Look at the polls that show Obama up the most. LOOK AT HOW THEY ARE WEIGHTED!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

As I pointed out. Either allow the vote fraud that was going on before OR suppress the military vote.

There is a REASON the laws were changed, AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR MORE THAN A YEAR!

And how many times do you have to repeat your point. These people just don't subscribe to logic or won't read, or both...

Look at the polls that show Obama up the most. LOOK AT HOW THEY ARE WEIGHTED!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NOW look at Rasummsen which has Obama in the margin of error?

Like I said, Obama's numbers are slipping!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here are the indisputable facts of the case:

1. The Ohio legislation took away early voting rights for all non-military Ohioans

2. The Obama for America, etc. group sued to get those rights back for those non-military Ohioans.

3. The group asked for an injunction to prevent enforcement of that portion of the law that took the above rights away; in other words, were their requested injunction imposed, all Ohioans would get that early voting right.

4. The military groups asked to intervene ONLY because of the basis of the argument made in the above injunction, i.e., that it was unconstitutional to give one group special privilege here, that group being the military. Their argument is that they are entitled to special privileges and a ruling in favor of the injunction would effectively say they weren't.

It's pretty obvious that the Ohio legislature was trying to suppress the vote while at the same time exempting one group, the military, from the suppression,

for the also obvious reason that they assume the military is disproportionately Republican.

Except that there was no evidence of any voter fraud due to early voting. What the GOP found was that many minimum or low wage earners, who didn't get time off to vote, voted on Sunday. These are the American citizens that Republicans don't want to vote.

But the point is still that even FOX admit that the lawsuit would not restrict the military from early voting. Why is the right lying through their teeth?

There isn't??????????

Lou Dobbs, along with Glenn Beck, are probably the only two CNN hosts who are not completely in the tank for Barack Obama. So it is interesting to see this report by Dobbs about early voting in Ohio which allows people to register to vote and cast an absentee ballot at the same time. This opens up a great opportunity for election fraud as this report demonstrates. A check on Google News shows absolutely no MSM coverage, other than this story by Dobbs, on the topic of potential vote fraud in Ohio due to the relaxed rules instituted by the highly partisan Democrat Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner, who changed the voting rules by directive (emphasis mine)

Read more: Lou Dobbs, Alone in MSM, Reports on Ohio Early Voting Abuse | NewsBusters.org

Possible Voter Fraud Investigated In Lawrence County, Ohio

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yLn9E0s4i0"]Uncovers Vote Fraud in Ohio - YouTube[/ame]

Obama supporters convicted of voter fraud in Ohio – an update

Absentee ballot vote fraud - Ballotpedia

Michelle Malkin » Voter fraud watch: They’re at it again

Don't sing it, unless you can bring it.

I sure as hell can!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

And how many times do you have to repeat your point. These people just don't subscribe to logic or won't read, or both...

I know. They are just going to repeat the same lies, and I am going to keep slam dunking them with the truth!

:D

Forum List

Back