Fox News anchor's 'mommy-issues'

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Dunno the anchor's name, but it's the guy on right before Gretchen Carlson's show. Earlier this afternoon around 12:50 CST, introducing a segment about the President, he referred to him as President Omama. Hand to God. :) Quickly corrected himself, but it was really clear what he'd said and thought it was amusing.

With how often conservatives refer to the nanny state and the like, was this an anchor who views the government like an overbearing parent, then accidentally referring to the President as one? :)

Hundreds of News Show Talking Heads , Liberal AND Conservative have called him Osama as well. What would be THAT issue?

It's a simple mispronunciation of a name that isn't as common as Smith or Jones.

He said "O-mama" That's a Freudian slip. "O-sama" is something else entirely, but not what happened here so not gonna comment on a hypothetical.

Dunno the anchor's name, but it's the guy on right before Gretchen Carlson's show. Earlier this afternoon around 12:50 CST, introducing a segment about the President, he referred to him as President Omama. Hand to God. :) Quickly corrected himself, but it was really clear what he'd said and thought it was amusing.

With how often conservatives refer to the nanny state and the like, was this an anchor who views the government like an overbearing parent, then accidentally referring to the President as one? :)

Wow you are a really dumb ass!

He said "O-mama" That's a Freudian slip. "O-sama" is something else entirely, but not what happened here so not gonna comment on a hypothetical.

It COULD have been a Freudian slip but it wasn't necessarily so.

"I go get your salad while I think of a witty retort."

...Like many novices, instead of accusing me of lying, or saying "he didn't say that, what he did say was..." you can only hurl a personal insult. If you call yourself a conservative, might wanna skip these things in the future as I'm sure other conservatives will all be messaging you with things like, "Stay off our side!"

without the video it is hard to determine any "hidden" meanings. I do know that misspeaking is quite common. I've made the mistake myself. Just recently I mispronounced Obama as Shitstain....

Forum List

Back